Contact recording schools in Arizona: Music production school in Tempe with audio engineering program & Pro Tools certification. Music technology school in Phoenix metro area, recording arts internship in Maricopa County AZ, near Mesa, Gilbert..
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, Tempe: The Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences is a premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school located in Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona. We provide a 48-week Master Recording program to students from the U.S. and around the world. Investing in your audio recording education at an accredited and successful music recording school is the first step on your way to landing the career you've always dreamed of.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Master Recording Program:
- Duration: 48 weeks
- 36 weeks training / 12 weeks internship
- Covers everything from basic principles of sound all the way up to the most sophisticated concepts of audio engineering.
Certifications within the Master Program include: - Pro Tools
- Apple Certified Logic Pro
- Antares Auto-Tune
- TC Electronic M3000
- Audio Recording Internship Program
Classes meet Monday through Friday for four hours per day. There are additional hours scheduled on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Students may also be required to complete assignments outside of classroom studies.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, Gilbert
Courses / Programs
With campus facilities in Gilbert and Tempe in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences (CRAS) is the premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school in Arizona.
We provide a 48-week Master Recording Program II that features 36 weeks of hands-on training and 12 weeks of internship studies.
CRAS is a unique and potent combination of great facilities, technology and faculty. At CRAS we teach the skills and concepts you need, so you’ll be ready to start your career in recording the day you graduate.
UreMusic Composition and Instrumental Lessons, located in Tuscon, Arizona, is a Music School offering music composition services online. We were the very first company to provide online music composition lessons and are still the leader in the field. Other companies offer commercialized services that aim to provide mass produced results to a variety of students. We pride ourselves in providing individualized and highly dedicated instruction to composers across the globe. If you are serious about your craft, then our services are custom made to fit your needs.
Along with offering music composition services online, UreMusic offers private lessons online and in person. You can take lessons locally in Tucson, AZ for Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Composition, Theory, Orchestration, and Counterpoint.
Situated in Peoria AZ, just north of Phoenix, The Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona is a top-quality Beauty School that offers a range of training programs in Aesthetics and Makeup Artistry designed for passing the state board’s written and practical examinations. In addition to our longer term programs, we also offer Continuing Education courses in Aesthetics, Makeup, Alternative Therapy, Skincare and Waxing.
The Institute was founded on commitment and passion. Our educators and staff understand the dedication it takes to become a competent professional. At the Skin & Makeup Institute, we are committed to train qualified students in the marketable tools necessary to obtain employment in the aesthetics industry.
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona is licensed by the State Board of Cosmetology (SIMA), and the Academy of Advanced Aesthetics and Permanent Cosmetics (AAAPC). Our Continuing Education Programs are licensed by the Postsecondary Board of Education.
Quality Beauty Treatment Training Programs:
- 600-Hour Licensed Aesthetics Program
- Practicing Aesthetics in a Medical Office
- Aesthetics for Cosmetologists
- Professional Makeup Artistry
- Permanent Makeup Artistry
Continuing Education Programs:
- 300-Hour Aesthetics Program for the Cosmetologist
- Skincare & Waxing
- Alternative Therapy
- Makeup, and many more,,,
Arizona Culinary Institute is a career-focused school in Scottsdale AZ, that specializes in culinary and hospitality education. We offer a carefully planned, well-balanced Diploma in Culinary Arts, and Restaurant Management that will give you the solid foundation needed to build and advance your career. Thanks to our carefully designed curriculum, each class provides a necessary building block toward the diploma, with modules including Basic Culinary Arts, Saucier & Meat Fabrication, Basic Baking, Wines & Spirits, and other fields of study.
Arizona Culinary Institute's program was designed to make sensible and efficient use of your time and resources. Students are able to complete our program and earn their diplomas in as little as 9 months. Our program begins with 6 weeks dedicated to learning the "Basics," which allows you to begin or enhance your career. You will never grasp these basic skills in a classroom, however, so be prepared to start cooking right away.
As an added incentive, the final course of our program is a paid position as an Intern at a restaurant, resort, catering or other culinary location. You will be paid to work as you gain and document valuable hands-on experience.
Located in Tuscon, Arizona Academy of Beauty is one of Arizona’s leading schools in the beauty industry. We offer three course programs: Cosmetology, Nail Technology and Cosmetology Instructor Training. Cosmetology and Nail Technology are the two of the most popular career programs in the beauty profession. We have more than 50 years of cosmetology experience right under our roof.
We take great pride in preparing our students for a successful career in the exciting and thriving field of cosmetology and nail technology. The world of hair and beauty is a career with an unlimited potential for success. It’s a changing and growing industry where there’s always room for more and better-qualified people.
We educate our students on how to be successful at every operation necessary to create the lifestyle you desire. In order to reach this level of success, you must first learn the basics of hair and beauty culture. We also give you personalized attention. You are not just a number, but a whole person that we guide toward a successful career.
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice."
• Holly, Spray Tan Consultant