Contact recording schools in Arizona: Music production school in Tempe with audio engineering program & Pro Tools certification. Music technology school in Phoenix metro area, recording arts internship in Maricopa County AZ, near Mesa, Gilbert..
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, Tempe: The Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences is a premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school located in Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona. We provide a 48-week Master Recording program to students from the U.S. and around the world. Investing in your audio recording education at an accredited and successful music recording school is the first step on your way to landing the career you've always dreamed of.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Master Recording Program:
- Duration: 48 weeks
- 36 weeks training / 12 weeks internship
- Covers everything from basic principles of sound all the way up to the most sophisticated concepts of audio engineering.
Certifications within the Master Program include: - Pro Tools
- Apple Certified Logic Pro
- Antares Auto-Tune
- TC Electronic M3000
- Audio Recording Internship Program
Classes meet Monday through Friday for four hours per day. There are additional hours scheduled on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Students may also be required to complete assignments outside of classroom studies.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you interested in learning to play the music you love, using techniques that are healthy for your hands? Based at my home studio in East Valley, Chandler AZ (ZIP 85226), my guitar lessons promote efficient, ergonomically sound playing techniques.
• I'm a Certified Music Educator with over 25 years of experience. I instruct beginners as well as experienced players.
• I offer instruction for acoustic guitar as well as electric guitar (steel and/or nylon string) and provide instruction in formal classical guitar, as well as popular music styles such as: rock, pop, blues, jazz, funk, soul, and more.
• I earned a Bachelor of Music Education with Magna Cum Laude Honors in 1996. I've studied classical guitar, jazz guitar, improvisation, music theory, arranging, psychology, piano, violin, recording, and much more. I have over 25 years of teaching experience. I have performed solo, in rock bands, blues and jazz combos, duos, trios, and classical guitar ensembles.
• I strive to provide a friendly, comfortable learning environment students can thrive in. I won't pressure you to play recitals in order to increase my studio size, but I will greatly encourage you to play an active role in customizing your own individual curriculum. As soon as you have the skills, you should be learning to play the music you love.
• Regardless of what your musical goals are, I would love to help you learn the skills you need to reach them. Thank you so much for your time.
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, Gilbert
Courses / Programs
With campus facilities in Gilbert and Tempe in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences (CRAS) is the premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school in Arizona.
We provide a 48-week Master Recording Program II that features 36 weeks of hands-on training and 12 weeks of internship studies.
CRAS is a unique and potent combination of great facilities, technology and faculty. At CRAS we teach the skills and concepts you need, so you’ll be ready to start your career in recording the day you graduate.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Arizona may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
UreMusic Composition and Instrumental Lessons, located in Tuscon, Arizona, is a Music School offering music composition services online. We were the very first company to provide online music composition lessons and are still the leader in the field. Other companies offer commercialized services that aim to provide mass produced results to a variety of students. We pride ourselves in providing individualized and highly dedicated instruction to composers across the globe. If you are serious about your craft, then our services are custom made to fit your needs.
Along with offering music composition services online, UreMusic offers private lessons online and in person. You can take lessons locally in Tucson, AZ for Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Composition, Theory, Orchestration, and Counterpoint.
Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design is an online arts and design school based in Tempe, Arizona that offers associate degree and certificate programs in art and design fields that include Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, and other fields of study.
Our mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. By focusing on recruiting industry leading designers, artists, and writers as instructors, Sessions is able to provide students with a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a fast-changing industry.
A strong focus on portfolio development helps students prepare for a career in their chosen field by guiding them through the creation of a well-rounded portfolio for presentation to clients and prospective employers.
Sessions is an online school accredited by both the Distance Education and Training Council and the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools within the United States and is also approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training.
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice."
• Holly, Spray Tan Consultant