Music production schools in Oregon: Audio engineering school in Portland, music technology certification programs, recording arts career training, digital music production courses, Pro Tools, Finale, Sibelius software training in OR
Oregon Music Technology School: Oregon Music Technology School (OMTS), located in the Portland, Oregon area, is a Music Technology School offering rigorous personal instruction in all aspects of modern music making, including analog & digital audio, MIDI, notation, movie scoring, project management, equipment setup, and web programming.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Southwest Conservatory of Music, located in Fountain Valley, Orange County, California, is a music school offering professional music instruction to students as young as 18 months old, up through high school level and adults. We offer group lessons and private lessons for and have music students at all ages and levels. Students participate in music recitals, evaluations and competitions when they are ready to do so. Many of our students participate in the Certificate of Merit music evaluation program, which is organized by the Music Teachers' Association of California. This is a comprehensive music exam which evaluates the students in 5 areas of music study, including performance, technique, music theory, ear training and sight reading.
Situated in the heart of Portland OR, Bella Institute School of Cosmetology provides a range of comprehensive beauty training courses in topics that include Hair Design & Barbering, Nail Technology, Esthetics & Skincare, and Hair Extensions. Drawing on our own vast experience in the industry, we have designed our programs around the best techniques and products in the industry, and assembled a team of instructors that can teach you the skills you need at your own pace.
We have carefully tailored our diverse programs to get our students ready to break into the industry, ahead of the rest. If you have the motivation to succeed, we have the tools to get you equipped for your exciting new career.
The Eliason School of Music, located in Southwest Portland, Oregon, is a music school offering both violin and piano lessons to students of all ages. In an attempt to offer students a balanced approach to learning in our piano lessons and violin lessons, we have developed complete instruction which offers students the best of both worlds. Students are allowed to play a wide assortment of music and experience the joy of playing, while at the same time they receive all the technical tools necessary to achieve their highest play.
- Piano Lessons
- Violin Lessons
- Music Lessons for Children
- Adult Music Lessons
- Private Music Lessons
- Lessons are taught Monday through Friday
- 45 minute and hour long lessons
- Two free recitals per year
‘The Contemporary Music Course’ is an attractively presented high quality online music course for beginners, songwriters and arrangers. No previous qualifications are required. You'll have instant access for a year, to 130 lessons that stream instantly from the net to your computer, iPad or iPhone.
Free two day trial!!! If you are interested let us know via the form on our Contact Page.
I haven't seen anything like this style of presentation on the internet. Apart from private students globally it is being used as a college teaching resource in NZ and Australia.
"I think your website is awesome. It really gives you the feeling of being in a music school" Valerie Crawford, student - USA
"When I discovered your course - Geronimo!!!!!! Perfect timing and perfect content!!!!!! I spent four hours on it last night immediately and it is completely brilliant. The guitar and drum sections are a complete gift. Thank you so much. But it is all explained so clearly and simply. The best thing is the boost finding your course has given me and I am moving from the fear into the enjoyment which I have been searching for." Kris Yarborough, Student - U.K.
‘The Language of Music (theory)’, ‘Chords and Harmony’, ‘Voicings / Arranging 1', ‘Basic Counterpoint’, ‘Writing for Drums’ and 'Writing for Guitar' - in production is 'Writing with a computer' (Sibelius software and Logic sequencing softwares).
Indigital Institute of Recording Arts (IIRA) provides an 18-month certified Audio Engineering and Beat Production program that consists of over 70 lessons. Students can take the program in-full, or concentrate on one of the 6-month individual certifications - Recording Engineering, Mixing, or Beat Production.
Based in Santa Cruz CA, approximately 30 miles south of San Jose and 75 miles south of San Francisco, IIRA is designed to give students the essential knowledge for building a career in today's music industry. IIRA programs give you the skills you need, without the enormous tuition costs of some recording schools.
Each class provides immediate hands-on training in real professional studios, student labs, class interaction studies, and apprenticeships during actual paid recording sessions. The IIRA is your recording industry connection to place yourself in today's music industry.
Audio Engineering and Beat Production Certification:
- 18 month full Certification program
- Combines the curriculum of the Recording Engineering, Mixing, and Beat Production (6 months each)
- Each component can be taken as individual 6 month course
- Fundamentals of Hearing
- Fundamentals of Sound
- Acoustic Environment and Treatment
- Introduction to Mixing
- Dynamics Techniques
- EQ Techniques
- Fundamentals of Music Theory
- Understanding Synthesis
- Understanding Samplers