Oregon Music Technology School: Oregon Music Technology School (OMTS), located in the Portland, Oregon area, is a Music Technology School offering rigorous personal instruction in all aspects of modern music making, including analog & digital audio, MIDI, notation, movie scoring, project management, equipment setup, and web programming.
OMTS is no longer offering live classes; instead we now offer individual training is personal lesson form. We also can provide training online.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Are you looking for an alternative affordable option to an Audio Engineering Degree in Los Angeles? ProMedia is a Pro Tools-Centric Audio Engineering School that focuses on recording, mixing, music production and multimedia training for musicians, producers and recording engineers. We offer Pro Tools classes on premises within the Ametron campus in Hollywood, CA. You never know who will be spotted in one of the Ametron studios - Cee Lo Green has had a studio on premises at the Ametron complex!
We offer a wide range of packages and programs featuring Pro Tools 10 Training, Pro Tools 11 and Certification, and also have state-of-the-art facilities, and partner facilities in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Las Vegas, Nashville, San Diego, New York and Washington, DC.
ProMedia Training helps you apply your creativity using modern applications so your digital audio production skills match the pace of the industry. Accelerated training is the best option for professionals already in the audio world. We also provide on-site training for corporations and worship facilities where professionals can advance their skills while learning in their own working environment.
ProMedia Training has certified more students in Pro Tools than any other organization and is the industry leader in Pro Tools Certification. We look forward to you joining us!
SAE Los Angeles is located in Hollywood in Southern California. We offer a combined practical and theoretical curriculum in audio engineering. SAE Los Angeles offers a certifiate course in Electronic Music Production which provides training in Logic, Ableton Live, Reason and Pro Tools within the context of making Electronic Music. We also offer a diploma program in Audio Technology. The diploma program is offered on a full-time or part-time basis and we provide job placement assistance upon graduation. Over the past 30 years, SAE has developed into a world-wide network of campuses, boasting some of the most advanced equipment and facilities available to students studying in the creative media industries. SAE Institute arrived in the United States in 1999 and opened its first campus in mid-town New York City. SAE also has campuses in Nashville, Miami, Atlanta and San Francisco.
Based in San Francisco CA, Audio Institute of America (AIA) is an online music production school that provide a Diploma in Recording Engineering and Music Production to students throughout the United States. Designed for those wishing to start a professional recording or music production career, as well as home-studio musicians, most students take about 3 months to complete their course. However, there is no time limit.
This diploma is an online course which you can download onto your home computer. This convenient learning method means that you can learn at your own pace, around your work or family commitments. Designed by professionals with extensive industry experience, this course is constantly updated to reflect the latest technology, from GarageBand to Pro Tools and everything in between.
Learning by doing is the best and most effective way to learn new skills. In this course, you will benefit from actual hands-on experience with your instructor through the use of Action Videos throughout the lessons. It doesn't matter which recording software or equipment you use, our course works with them all.
Online Diploma in Recording Engineering and Music Production:
- How to use recording software
- Setting up a home studio
- Mixing and mastering
- Digital recording techniques
- Setting up your own record label
- How to record great sounding vocals
- Digital audio workstations
- How to be a master producer
- Using various plug-ins
- MIDI recording
- Song publishing
- Copyrighting your work
- Advertising and networking
- Internet resources & more...
The Eliason School of Music, located in Southwest Portland, Oregon, is a music school offering both violin and piano lessons to students of all ages. In an attempt to offer students a balanced approach to learning in our piano lessons and violin lessons, we have developed complete instruction which offers students the best of both worlds. Students are allowed to play a wide assortment of music and experience the joy of playing, while at the same time they receive all the technical tools necessary to achieve their highest play.
- Piano Lessons
- Violin Lessons
- Music Lessons for Children
- Adult Music Lessons
- Private Music Lessons
- Lessons are taught Monday through Friday
- 45 minute and hour long lessons
- Two free recitals per year
Situated in Downtown Portland OR, Portland Actors Conservatory is an acting school that provides a 2-year accredited Acting Certificate program as well as short, 4-week acting courses in summer.
At the Portland Actors Conservatory, we surround you with mentors who will inspire you to rely on your impulses; challenge you to open your mind, heart and inner spirit; and explore with you what it means to be human.
Portland Actors Conservatory received full accreditation from the National Association of Schools of Theatre (NAST) in March 2008.
A NAST-accredited school assures that students are in a program that meets rigorous academic, financial and administrative standards.