St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School, Orlando: St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School in Orlando in Orange County is a private co-educational Catholic school and welcomes children in pre-kindergarten (from 3 years) through to 8th grade. As part of our programs, we offer an APEX program where students can choose from a wide range of electives, a PACE program for academic challenge and excellence, as well as extensive arts and athletics programs. We have a 50-year tradition of excellence in education and we continue to uphold the traditions of the past while forging into the future.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School uses both the Diocesan and the Florida Sunshine State’s Curriculum Standards as a basis of its curriculum. We are accredited by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and a 2007 Winner of the Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award.
Programs from pre-kindergarten (from 3 years) through to 8th grade:
- Preschool and Kindergarten programs
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Challenging curriculum with language arts, social studies, science, math, Spanish, technology and religion
- APEX program with a wide range of electives
- PACE program with tutoring and enrichment classes
- Athletics program
- Arts program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
Located in Panama City in Bay County, St. John Catholic School is a private co-educational Catholic school offering academic programs from pre-kindergarten through to 8th grade. St. John Catholic School is proud to provide children and parents the tools they need to be successful and enriched in the spirit of Christ. St. John Catholic School is dedicated to the development of each student's academic excellence, physical well being, moral strength and spiritual convictions in a Christian atmosphere.
We strive to educate hearts and minds through regular opportunities for prayer, worship, service, religious education, and value formation. St. John Catholic School ranks in the top 10% of all U.S. Schools, government or private according to the results of our most recent Standardized Tests (The Iowa Test of Basic Skills, ITBS) which meets the United States Department of Education Criteria.St. John School admits students without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or national origin.
St. John is accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference, the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 8th grade:
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- Honors program for Middle School students
- Extended School day program
* Our challenging curriculum includes math, religion, social studies, language arts, and science. In addition, our school also provides visual art, music, physical education, computers, library, and foreign languages.
The Tabernacle Christian School (TCS) in Sarasota, Sarasota County on the south-western coast of FL, is an accredited, non-profit, interdenominational school offering classes K3 - 8th grade. The purpose of our school is to provide Christian training along with an intensive academic program in an atmosphere with a distinct emphasis on character training. Our mission is to lead every student to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and develop the spirit, mind and body of each student to see life from a biblical point of view.
Our K5-8th Grade programs are accredited by the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). We are also members of Florida Academic Association of Non-Public Schools, the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the National Center for Education Statistics.
Matlock Prep (MP) is a private college prep high school in West Palm Beach in the Fort Lauderdale-Miami metropolitan area of South Florida. Matlock Prep believes in the advantages of challenging and nurturing students, which we feel prepares the foundation for lifelong learning. Fundamental in our teaching is the development of independent thought. Encouraging thinking, imagination and creativity optimizes talent. Bright students need to have enrichment in every part of their high school curriculum through Advanced Placement and Honors courses. International students can apply to Matlock Academy's program as well.
Our school is a SEVIS approved high school. We also offer home-school and home-schooling for those seeking it. After school tutoring is available to both Matlock Prep students and other Palm Beach County high school students on a daily basis in the Palm Beach County area.
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).