Boarding high schools in Pennsylvania: Christian boarding school in Erie PA offering college preparatory education for boys & girls. Accredited private high school & middle school programs in Erie County, north-west PA.
Erie First Christian Academy: Located in Erie, Pennsylvania, just 90 minutes east of Cleveland, Erie First Christian Academy (EFCA) is a private, accredited day (Pre K - 12) and boarding (grades 8 - 12) school that provides a full-time college preparatory education for young men and women from all over the world. At EFCA international students attend school with American community students, this year we had students from 14 different countries. Our graduates experience academic success at the college and university level along with a high level of scholarship incentives.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Erie First Christian Academy is accredited by ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and MSA (Middle States Association). All EFCA teachers are fully certified.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day School program (Pre-K - 12th Grade)
- Boarding program (Grades 8 - 12)
- College preparatory curriculum
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- Honors classes
- College Credit programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Phelps School, Malvern, Pennsylvania - Philadelphia Area
Courses / Programs
The Phelps School is a private, nonsectarian boarding and day school for boys in grades six through 12. The School inhabits a beautiful 70-acre wooded campus in Pennsylvania’s historic Chester County, 25 miles outside of downtown Philadelphia.
With approximately 100 students and an average class size of seven, The Phelps School offers the ideal setting for boys who thrive in a small, nurturing and structured environment. The learning experience is personalized for each student, with offerings ranging from college-level Advanced Placement courses for academically gifted students to a comprehensive Academic Support Program for students with learning differences.
Beyond rigorous academics, students will find a robust athletics program, numerous extracurricular activities, and a strong support system comprising deeply caring faculty and peers. The Phelps School empowers each student to reach his highest potential, and is committed to preparing young
men for college and for life.
Boarding & Day School for Boys in Grades 6-12, with an optional Postgraduate year.
Core academic subjects with a variety of Advanced Placement courses include:
- World Language
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Social Studies
- Academic Support Program(ASP)
- Physical Education
- Athletics Program...
Located on a beautiful, 350-acre campus is in Saltsburg PA, 30 miles east of Pittsburgh, The Kiski School is one of the oldest all-boys college preparatory boarding schools in the United States.
In a typical year, Kiski enrolls 200 students in Grades 9-12 plus a handful of post-graduate students. Our students come from many different US states and more than a dozen different countries.
There are 60 different courses that make up Kiski's classic, yet innovative liberal arts education, including history, literature, social and natural sciences, and fine arts. These courses mirror the curriculum in the nation's best universities.
One hundred percent of Kiski graduates go on to four-year colleges or universities. We also offer an outstanding, personalized college counseling service for each student.
Located in Newtown, Bucks County PA, just five miles north of Langhorne, George School is a co-educational boarding and day school for domestic and international students in Grades 9-12. George School is a great place to get ready for college.
Besides offering a wide variety of Advanced Placement and other interesting, challenging classes, we are one of only four U.S. boarding schools offering the International Baccalaureate Program.
We also offer English as a Second Language (ESL) to help international students adapt to an English-speaking system of education. Boarding facilities are available with separate dormitory sections for boys and girls. Each of our dorms has a personality all of its own.
There are lots of things to do on a typical George School weekend. You will have a chance to hang out with friends, work on a group project, or even get ready for an upcoming test. You will feel safe, nurtured and challenged as you encounter new ideas, new people, new ways of life.
Located in Mercersburg PA, 70 miles southwest of Harrisburg and 90 minutes from Washington D.C., Mercersburg Academy is an independent, co-educational college-preparatory boarding school for Grades 9-12.
Mercersburg has been educating US and international students since 1893, and although much has changed over 116 years, the mission of the school has not. We remain committed to providing our students with the best education in the classroom and beyond. We are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Our talented faculty inspire our students to try new things and to learn about the importance of living in a diverse community. Mercersburg is a true boarding school—about 85 percent of our students live on campus. The residential experience at Mercersburg educates the whole student, both in and out of the classroom.
Boarding and Day Programs for Domestic & International Students (Grades 9-12)
- College Preparatory Curriculum with math, English, art history, field biology, world religions, foreign languages...
- Arts and Culture Program
- College Preparation Courses PSAT and SAT
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Honors Courses
- Athletics Program
- Writing Center and Learning Services Center
- English as Second Language (ESL) Program for international students
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!"
- TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Located in Birmingham, Huntington County PA, the Grier School is a private boarding school for girls in Grades 7 through post-graduate year and admits girls regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin.
In addition to a college preparatory curriculum with AP courses and SAT and ACT college prep courses we also provide a learning skills program, an enriching arts program, an extensive athletics program, a horseriding program, a healthy lifestyle program, etiquette class, summer school, TOEFL and ESL programs.
95% of Grier's students reside beyond a 100 mile radius of the school so numerous activities are organized each weekend to make it truly a full-time boarding school experience. Grier provides students wih a valuable education in a beautiful environment.
At Grier, the dormitory areas of the building are supervised by housemothers whose sole responsibility on campus is to oversee the life in the dorms. Housemothers are mature women who have raised families themselves.
Boarding Programs for Girls in Grades 7-12 (incl. postgraduate year option)
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, history, modern languages, the arts and athletics
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses ACT and SAT
- Learning Skills Program
- Horseriding Program
- Healthy Lifestyle Program
- Etiquette Class
- Summer School
- TOEFL and English as a Second Language Programs