Boarding school for girls in Pennsylvania: Boarding high school offering college preparatory programs. All-girl residential education, boarding middle school for students from Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Allentown, Baltimore MD, Washington DC..
Linden Hall: Established in 1746, Linden Hall is the oldest girls’ boarding school in the United States, providing college prep day & boarding programs for girls in grades 6-12, including a post graduate year. The school is located in the historic town of Lititz, PA and within a few hours of Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and New York City. Linden Hall’s mission is to provide what we believe is the best college preparatory experience in the nation. Through our signature 4C’s Promise, Linden Hall provides an experience that best prepares each student for success and leadership in college and the working world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
College Prep Programs - Grades 6-12 & Post-Graduate Year: - Middle School girls, grades 6, 7, and 8, gain a broad understanding of every academic subject.
- Upper School Girls, grades 9 through 12, focus on the challenging academic requirements for a Linden Hall graduation and college preparation.
- Both Honors level and AP courses are offered in English, History, Math, and Science; and others may be available upon request.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Newtown, Bucks County PA, just five miles north of Langhorne, George School is a co-educational boarding and day school for domestic and international students in Grades 9-12. George School is a great place to get ready for college.
Besides offering a wide variety of Advanced Placement and other interesting, challenging classes, we are one of only four U.S. boarding schools offering the International Baccalaureate Program.
We also offer English as a Second Language (ESL) to help international students adapt to an English-speaking system of education. Boarding facilities are available with separate dormitory sections for boys and girls. Each of our dorms has a personality all of its own.
There are lots of things to do on a typical George School weekend. You will have a chance to hang out with friends, work on a group project, or even get ready for an upcoming test. You will feel safe, nurtured and challenged as you encounter new ideas, new people, new ways of life.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from New York, across the United States, & students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
The Hill School is a co-educational boarding and day school consisting of grades 9-12 and a post-graduate year. We are located in Pottstown in Montgomery County PA, 40 miles north-west of Philadelphia.
Founded in 1851, as The Family Boarding School, The Hill School provides students from across the U.S. and around the world with an outstanding liberal arts education designed to prepare them well for excellence in college, careers, and life.
We provide a challenging curriculum to Hill’s 500+ students (56% boys and 44% girls). We have a 76% / 24% boarding-to-day student ratio, and all students must board for one year. Hill students are drawn from 27 states and 20 foreign countries. The student / teacher ratio is approximately 7-1.
The school’s motto reinforces the Honor Code and its expectations that students will develop leadership skills and show personal responsibility and courtesy for others.
A Hill education ultimately hopes to create a lifetime of learning inspired by intellectual curiosity, moral virtue, and esteem for human excellence.
Located in Birmingham, Huntington County PA, the Grier School is a private boarding school for girls in Grades 7 through post-graduate year and admits girls regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin.
In addition to a college preparatory curriculum with AP courses and SAT and ACT college prep courses we also provide a learning skills program, an enriching arts program, an extensive athletics program, a horseriding program, a healthy lifestyle program, etiquette class, summer school, TOEFL and ESL programs.
95% of Grier's students reside beyond a 100 mile radius of the school so numerous activities are organized each weekend to make it truly a full-time boarding school experience. Grier provides students wih a valuable education in a beautiful environment.
At Grier, the dormitory areas of the building are supervised by housemothers whose sole responsibility on campus is to oversee the life in the dorms. Housemothers are mature women who have raised families themselves.
Boarding Programs for Girls in Grades 7-12 (incl. postgraduate year option)
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, history, modern languages, the arts and athletics
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses ACT and SAT
- Learning Skills Program
- Horseriding Program
- Healthy Lifestyle Program
- Etiquette Class
- Summer School
- TOEFL and English as a Second Language Programs
• THINK Global School (TGS) is an IB-authorized traveling high school. There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• THINK Global School provides high school students with a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• We offer students ages 14-18 from the U.S. and around the globe the opportunity for a life-changing journey. Students explore the world, studying in three new international cities each academic year.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 20 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• TGS has been authorized as an official IB World School by the International Baccalaureate Organization, and is accredited by the U.S.-based Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
TGS's Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
- 2017-18: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
- 2016-17: Canada, Morocco & Peru
- 2015-16: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
- 2014-15: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
- 2013-14: India, Tanzania, Japan
- 2012-13: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
- 2011-12: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
- 2010-11: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!"
- TGS Residential Advisor
• International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program for Grades 11-12
The school year consists of three terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Founded in 1875, Perkiomen School is an empowering experience that gives students the confidence to explore and grow. We provide each student with an experience uniquely combining opportunity and challenge, guidance and encouragement. Perk offers an engaging academic program and a world of possibilities in a community that feels like family.
Located in Pennsburg PA, Perk’s 172 acre campus is home to 360 students from 25 countries and 10 states. Classes average 12 students with a student to faculty ratio of 7 to 1. Perkiomen is 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 2 hours from New York City, and 3 hours from Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Over 150 courses, including 30 AP courses are offered. Courses include Spanish, Latin, German, and Chinese, plus Entrepreneur and Medical Institutes fully supported by the Innovation Center
The Office of College Counseling hosts over 100 college representatives on campus and boasts a 100% college matriculation rate.
Co-educational Boarding & Day School Program:
- Day Program (Grades 6-12)
- Boarding Program (Grades 6-12)
- Post-Graduate Year
- Challenging college preparatory curriculum
- Advanced Placement courses
- Entrepreneur Institute
- Medical Institute
Core curriculum subjects include:
- World Languages