CSBS College, Edgware: CSBS (Career Studies College of Building Services) College is an independent education provider in Edgware, Northwest London. We provide a wide variety of full-time and part-time trade-based training courses in Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable Energy and Smart Technologies.
- Highly Experienced Instructors With decades of experience and excellent teaching facilities, Career Studies College of Building Services offers a different approach on how to develop your career.
- Flexible Programmes CSBS offers equal opportunities to different categories of students, providing various levels in each of its courses and also giving the possibility of choosing between full-time and part-time attendance.
- Relevant 21st Century Courses Our college concentrates on preparing the most adequate courses for 21th century professionals, no matter their level of experience, so we can boast a modern approach throughout the process of learning.
Trade-Based Career Training Courses:
Plumbing Courses: - Water Regulations
- Diploma In Plumbing & Heating
- Diploma In Plumbing Studies
- Plumbing DIY Course...
Renewable Energy Courses: - Rainwater Harvesting
- Part L Energy Efficiency
Smart Technologies Courses: - Advanced IP Networking
- Wireless Networking...
Student Testimonials: "Before coming to CSBS, my knowledge was limited regarding plumbing, but CSBS taught me a lot about plumbing principles and industry standards and how to become a good plumber." - Ioan
“CSBS gave me more than I expected. It was not just a college; it was a learning experience that will prepare you for the plumbing world."” - Willem
“I enjoyed the course and looking forward to expanding my knowledge of electrical installations. Pleased with the support I received from the tutors in the classroom and in the workshop."” - John
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
Distance Learning Centre, in Sunderland, North East England, is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning courses in the UK. We offer more than 200 distance learning courses covering a wide variety of subjects which you can study at your own pace from home or work. With our popular combination of supported open learning and innovative course materials, students are guaranteed an exceptional learning experience.
The majority of courses that we offer lead to accredited awards or qualifications issued through a national awarding body. All of the awards and qualifications are accredited according to the levels defined by The National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and the level itself identifies the level of difficulty that has been achieved. All accredited awards & qualifications will be set at a level equivalent to that listed on the NQF or QCF.
Our experienced staff are dedicated to the success of our students and offer invaluable support every step of the way.
Digital Automation Training is one of the UK's leading independent suppliers of control technology, computer and PLC training & programming courses within the industrial automation field. Quality tailored training programs are available in an ever increasing range of subjects, as technology develops, so do our courses. Each course is aimed at the level of the students concerned, we cater for the complete spectrum of personnel. Our courses are therefore suitable for any discipline from Senior Design Engineers to Machine Operators, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance staff to Office Administrators. Typical applications we have developed tailored training programmers for include: Metal Industries Hot Mill, Steel reduction, Strip coating lines, Petro-chemical, Motor sequencing and control, Automotive, Spray booth, Phosphate dipping, Water Treatment, Process control and monitoring, Process control, Plough control, Cable Laying, Vessel positioning, Food Industry, Airports, Baggage handling, Runway lighting
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses in Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough, Northamptonshire in the English East Midlands. Tresham offers a wide range of full and part time courses and apprenticeships from entry level up to degree level for Adults and School Leavers. Tresham is a partner college of University of Bedfordshire and University of Northampton.
A good further education college such as Tresham is able to provide a fresh start with new and exciting opportunities for everybody from vocational education and skills for young people, high quality A Level provision as an alternative to studying at school, progression routes into higher education for the traditionally underrepresented groups, opportunities for adults to return to learn as well as offering the chance to learn for pleasure.
In addition Tresham has a dedicated Business Solutions team that works with local companies to raise the skills of their workforce and help develop their business.
- A Levels
- Access to Higher Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Art and Design
- Beauty and Holistic Therapies
- Business and Management
- Child Care
- Computing and IT
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Foundation Programmes
- Health and Safety
- Hospitality and Catering
- Performing Arts
Hereward College is a specialist further education college in the West Midlands which supports day and residential students with a broad spectrum of disabilities and complex learning needs, as well as non-disabled students. Serving students aged 16 and up, the College offers full and part-time further education courses including English, Maths, Media, Business Management and more. Our fully-accredited courses lead to nationally recognised qualifications and range from pre-entry to advanced levels. We promote an all-inclusive, broad and balanced curriculum, which provides all students with relevant and challenging learning opportunities.
We offer residential placements and all the required support to learners with Autism, Aspergers, Downs Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, and other special needs. In addition to residential students, day disabled and non-disabled students also attend the College. We tailor study programmes to meet individual needs to enable you to progress to more independent living, supported employment, employment or further study. Students have access to a full range of services, including counselling services, language support, and more.
Further Education courses supporting students with learning needs & disabilities including:
- Downs syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Learning Difficulties
- Spina Bifida
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Fredericks Ataxia, and more
- Information Technology
- Skills for Working Life
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Performing Arts
- Creative Media
- Art & Design
- Business Management
Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University
Courses / Programs
The Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University offers bachelor and master degree programs in Business Systems & IT; Communication, Media & Journalism; Computing; Engineering & Technology and Mathematics & Statistics. Located just 2 hours from London in the North of England, we bridge the gap between the creative arts, applied sciences and engineering, by bringing together components of the design process and the practical application of communication and information.
Our facilities are state-of-the-art and we have invested heavily in new technology to ensure that our technological capability matches the cutting-edge approach of our teaching. We are recognised as a Centre of Excellence for Teaching and Learning, e-learning and employability.