Prem Tinsulanonda International School: Prem Tinsulanonda International School provides International Baccalaureate (IB) education to children on a lush 100-acre campus set in the foothills north of the ancient and historic city of Chiang Mai in northern Thailand.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Thailand-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pak Kret City, Hat Yai City, Songkhla, Chiang Mai, Surat Thani, Pattaya, Chonburi, Phuket, Hua Hin, Rayong, elsewhere in Thailand or around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Are you looking for a top quality learn and play environment to develop the creativity, imagination and the French and English language skills of your child? Acacia, the educational centre for children, situated in Chong Nonsi to the southeast of Bangkok city centre, southern Thailand was made for them. Acacia is located in a lovely compound with outdoor and indoor areas specially designed for your children.
We offer a childcare programme - a group created specially for children aged 12 to 18 months old where children discover the joy of the English and French language through songs, stories and games. We also provide a bilingual nursery where children from 18 months to 3 years take part in a communicative "play-and-learn" environment in French and English. For children going to other schools throughout Bangkok we are proud to offer French, English and Chinese Language Clubs for children from 3 to 10 years as well as holiday classes in French and English.
- Childcare Programs for children from 12 to 18 months
- Bilingual (French/English) Nursery for children 18 months to 3 years
- French, English and Chinese Language Clubs for children from 3 to 10 years
- French and English Immersion Holiday classes for children from 2 to 4 years
Bangkok Patana School is Thailand’s original British international school, located on La Salle Road in South-East Bangkok. Under the stewardship of committed parents and dedicated staff members the school has remained at the forefront of education in Thailand and is today one of the most respected educational establishments in South East Asia.
We provide learning from Foundation Stage right through to Senior Studies, for over 2,100 students from 53 countries, aged between 2 -18 years. Bangkok Patana School follows the British national curriculum up to Year 11 and the International Baccalaureate in Years 12 and 13. Bangkok Patana School is committed to ensuring that our students are receiving the best intellectual, physical and social preparation for their futures.
Widely recognized as one of the premiere international schools in the world, International School Bangkok (ISB) has been providing quality education to expatriates representing more than 50 countries since 1951. ISB is an independent, coeducational, nonprofit day school offering an educational program for children ages 4-18 (PK-grade12). The school year extends from approximately mid-August to early June and is divided into two semesters. A summer program is also offered.
Elementary School Program; Middle School Program; High School Program. International Curriculum based on North American standards; International Baccalaureate Diploma. More than 160 after school activity offerings. Programs are taught in English.
St. Andrews International Schools are based in Bangkok and one one the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand. We offer an education that extends beyond the English National Curriculum and embraces the learner-centred principles of the International Baccalaureate. We have a diverse student community from many different nationalities and this is carefully considered and incorporated in all aspects of school life.
All St. Andrews schools are affiliated to the World Wide Education Service (WES) arm of the Centre for British Teaching CfBT in the UK. Each school is participating in the process of gaining external accreditation from WES and is visited annually by UK-based Inspectors.
Early Years Program (Nursery, Kindergarten and Reception); Primary and Secondary School Program. We follow the British National Curriculum and accept students from 2yrs old (Nursery), Primary School through to 18yrs (Year 13) depending on which campus is selected. All Programs are taught in English.
The first and only full, not-for-profit IB World School in Thailand, NIST International School was established in 1992 with the support of the United Nations.
Located in Bangkok, the school welcomes over 1,500 students of over 50 nationalities and provides all three International Baccalaureate programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
NIST is governed by the NIST International School Foundation and is accredited through the Council of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Recognized worldwide for its progressive approach, the IB programmes provide students with critical 21st century skills.
In addition to its rigorous academics, NIST provides students with an expansive World Languages Programme and more than 300 extra-curricular activities.
With its graduates attending the best universities in the world and going on to become community leaders, NIST International School is recognized as one of Asia’s leading learning institutions.