Special education schools in Thailand: Special needs programs in Bangkok, private school for children with learning disabilities, behavioral problems, emotional issues, remedial centre for kids, teens with dyslexia, autism, speech & language difficulties, educational services, literacy programmes in South-East Asia
The Village International Education Centre, Bangkok: The Village International Education Centre in Central Bangkok, Thailand offers full time and part time special education programmes for children and young adults who have specific learning, language, motor and behavioural / emotional difficulties.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The current age range of our students is between 5 - 20. They come from all over the world and have a wide range of special needs, all of which are catered for thanks to a large team of specialists. As well as our Bangkok campus, we also have a school in Pattaya, in the south of the country.
Special Education Programmes include: - English National Curriculum
- Speech & Language
- Dyslexia Programmes
- Occupational Therapy
- Literacy and Numeracy Multisensory Programmes
- Educational Assessments
- Dyslexia Assessments
- Exam Concession Reports
- Speech and Language Assessments
- Social and Emotional Programmes
- Life Skills
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
KIS International School is located in the Huay Kwang District, just a few minutes east of Bangkok City Centre. KIS is an authorised IB World School offering students a well-rounded, dynamic curriculum developed using the framework of the International Baccalaureate programmes. English is the language of instruction. KIS is a collaborative coeducational community of over 500 students and 40 nationalities, and our dedicated teachers and supportive parents work together to attain student success.
The Primary Years Programme for ages 2.5-11 years is based on inquiry, exploration, good citizenship and action and uses organizing themes that encourage students to make connections and begin to make sense of the world around them.
Students aged 11-16 years study the Middle Years Programme (MYP). The programme’s holistic approach to a rigorous academic curriculum gives students the confidence and skills to succeed both in school and in life.
Students aged 16+ years study the IB Diploma Programme (DP), a comprehensive and intellectually stimulating course of study recognized by colleges and universities around the world.
The first and only full, not-for-profit IB World School in Thailand, NIST International School was established in 1992 with the support of the United Nations.
Located in Bangkok, the school welcomes over 1,500 students of over 50 nationalities and provides all three International Baccalaureate programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
NIST is governed by the NIST International School Foundation and is accredited through the Council of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Recognized worldwide for its progressive approach, the IB programmes provide students with critical 21st century skills.
In addition to its rigorous academics, NIST provides students with an expansive World Languages Programme and more than 300 extra-curricular activities.
With its graduates attending the best universities in the world and going on to become community leaders, NIST International School is recognized as one of Asia’s leading learning institutions.
Widely recognized as one of the premiere international schools in the world, International School Bangkok (ISB) has been providing quality education to expatriates representing more than 50 countries since 1951. ISB is an independent, coeducational, nonprofit day school offering an educational program for children ages 4-18 (PK-grade12). The school year extends from approximately mid-August to early June and is divided into two semesters. A summer program is also offered.
Elementary School Program; Middle School Program; High School Program. International Curriculum based on North American standards; International Baccalaureate Diploma. More than 160 after school activity offerings. Programs are taught in English.
Rasami British International School (RBIS), Bangkok
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok, Rasami British International School (RBIS) is an established British Curriculum School that teaches international students aged between 18 months and 18 years. We provide day and boarding programmes. We are a caring, active, forward-thinking and professional institution that provides first rate education in a safe and nurturing environment with smaller class sizes.
We pride ourselves on caring for the individual by promoting personal development, academic excellence and sound preparations for a global future. We help students develop their character through a wide range of educational pursuits and extra-curricular activities, whilst nurturing their personal qualities and self-esteem at every opportunity. We promote academic excellence within respectful and caring atmosphere where traditional standards are valued.
Our school is accredited by the CFBT Education Trust, ISAT (International Schools Association of Thailand) and ONESQA (Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment).
British Curriculum School that teaches international students aged between 18 months and 18 years:
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Primary School
- Secondary School (IGCSEs, A Levels)
- Boarding Programme
- Saturday School -English classes for students from 3 years old. Cambridge ESOL Examinations for intermediate levels
- October School
- Summer Taster (March- May)
- IGCSEs Revision Courses
- Summer School (July-August)
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Thailand-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pak Kret City, Hat Yai City, Songkhla, Chiang Mai, Surat Thani, Pattaya, Chonburi, Phuket, Hua Hin, Rayong, elsewhere in Thailand or around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Prem Tinsulanonda International School provides International Baccalaureate (IB) education to children on a lush 100-acre campus set in the foothills north of the ancient and historic city of Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. Programs are taught in English.
In our International boarding school residential students live and learn from each other by bringing together different cultures, religions and ethnicity. IB boarding school students at Prem have great opportunities to further their education out of the classroom