Find IB schools in China: Montessori preschool in Qingdao, international school for elementary, middle & high school students. Early childhood education for expat kids, kindergarten in the downtown Shinan District, Tsingtao.
Qingdao Amerasia International School: Located in Qingdao's Laoshan district, Qingdao Amerasia International School (QAIS) aims to inspire a lifelong love of learning in international students from Toddler through Grade 12. We are an IB World School, bringing an individualized, inquiry-based curriculum to our students. QAIS puts the student at the center of the learning experience at all levels.
Student-Centered Academic Programs from Toddler through Grade 12
- Montessori Program (ages 1.5-5)
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (ages 3-12)
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (ages 12-16)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (ages 16-19)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Beijing City International School (BCIS), located in Central Beijing, China, is an accredited, independent, co-educational day school offering an international curriculum for Nursery to Grade 12 students. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School we are authorized to teach all three IB programmes (Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma).
The BCIS mission is to educate and empower students to be compassionate and inspired people, who act for the good of all and for the sustainable development of the world.
BCIS is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We are also a member of the Association of China and Mongolia International Schools (ACAMIS) and the International Schools Athletic Conference, Beijing-Tianjin (ISAC).
The first and only full, not-for-profit IB World School in Thailand, NIST International School was established in 1992 with the support of the United Nations.
Located in Bangkok, the school welcomes over 1,500 students of over 50 nationalities and provides all three International Baccalaureate programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
NIST is governed by the NIST International School Foundation and is accredited through the Council of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Recognized worldwide for its progressive approach, the IB programmes provide students with critical 21st century skills.
In addition to its rigorous academics, NIST provides students with an expansive World Languages Programme and more than 300 extra-curricular activities.
With its graduates attending the best universities in the world and going on to become community leaders, NIST International School is recognized as one of Asia’s leading learning institutions.
The British School of Beijing (BSB) ideally located in the Shunyi and Chaoyang Districts, is the oldest British style school in Beijing offering the English National Curriculum to Pre-school through Year 13 (12th Grade) students. BSB prepares students for the IGCSE and A/AS Levels. A levels are recognised worldwide with university course credit and advanced standing. Our curriculum is taught by UK qualified teachers, and supported by native English-speaking teaching assistants. BSB is part of the Nord Anglia Education group, a British organisation specialising solely in education.
- Pre-school to Year 13 (12th Grade)
- English National Curriculum
- UK qualified teachers
- IGCSE and A/AS Levels
- English Language
- English Literature
& more ...
Yew Chung International School of Beijing (YCIS Beijing), located within the scenic Honglingjin Park, only minutes away from the Beijing CBD in China, is a fully accredited IB World School that provides Beijing’s expatriate community with outstanding quality education across a broad spectrum ranging from early childhood to senior secondary education.
The school is committed to global education and offers a distinctive bilingual education program in a multicultural environment. Offering an international curriculum based on the National Curriculum of England for Kindergarten 2 to Year 11 and the IB Diploma programme for Years 12 and 13, YCIS Beijing graduates attend the finest universities in the world.
- Early Childhood Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Bilingual Education Program (English/Chinese)
- National Curriculum of England (years K2 - 11)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Programme
- IB Diploma Programme (years 12 &13)
Hello Kids Myogadani - International English Preschool, Bunkyo-ku
Courses / Programs
Conveniently situated in the Bunkyo ward in central Tokyo, Hello Kids Myogadani is an English-immersion school providing a fun and comprehensive international preschool and kindergarten program for children between the ages of 1.5 to 6 years old. In addition, we offer afternoon & weekend classes for children between the ages of 3 to 10 years old. Our students range in age from 1.5 to 10 years old.
Established in 2009, Hello Kids Myogadani focuses on teaching the English language, as well as developing fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, living skills, social skills and leadership qualities.
We challenge, and more importantly inspire students within an internationally-recognized curriculum, which ensures that our students gain a solid knowledge of not only English, but also science, mathematics, geography, Japanese, and other international cultures, and so much more. We pride ourselves on our curriculum, class structure and dedicated teaching team.
Our English immersion school (which comprises two beautiful schools - our Main school and our Annex school) is easily accessible by public transport, only a 10 minute train ride from Tokyo station on the Marunouchi subway line, and roughly 25 minutes from Shibuya. Both schools are located directly in front of Hisakata Park (a spacious park which we utilize daily).
English Immersion Programs for Children:
- Preschool (ages 1.5-4)
- English Kindergarten (ages 4-6)
- Afternoon English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 5-8)
- Saturday English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 6-10)
Activities & Excursions:
- Summer Camp in Tokyo
- 8-Day Summer Trip to Canada
- Special Music Concerts
- Sleepover / Overnight Stay at Hello Kids in Autumn
- Day Trip to Mt. Fuji
- Day Trip to Mothers Farm
- Potato-digging day, and other fun, hands-on activities including during Easter, the Star Festival, Children's Day, Halloween and Christmas
• Situated in the Songjiang area, Shanghai HD bilingual school is a private bilingual school with courses from kindergarten and primary school to secondary school. HD School provides the comprehensive and international education solution for Chinese families who seek an authentic international education.
• HD Shanghai is part of the prestigious Hurtwood House School in England. Hurtwood is consistently ranked #2 in all of the UK, right behind Eton.
• With opulent campuses stretching over 40 acres and a brand new approach to education in China, HD School has quickly become the premier international/bi-lingual school in China.
• Our mission of educating Chinese students for the century sees us concentrate on teaching 21st century skills of communication, critical thinking, creativity and culture.