International schools in Shanghai, China: Bilingual primary & secondary school for boys & girls, private elementary, middle & high school, IGCSE courses, IB diploma program. International preschool, kindergarten & early childhood education in Puxi & Pudong area.
Yew Chung International School of Shanghai: Yew Chung International School of Shanghai (YCIS) is an accredited K-13 international school for boys and girls, with campuses in the Puxi and Pudong areas of Shanghai. As the first international school officially recognised by and registered with the Chinese government, we provide, one of the most progressive programmes of international education in China. Our schools accommodate a growing number of early childhood, primary and secondary students, and our school is authorized as an accredited Cambridge International Examinations Centre and International Baccalaureate World School.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-educational K-13 International School Programs:
- Bi-lingual (English & Chinese) Teaching options
- Early Childhood Education (Kindergarten 1-4)
- Primary / Elementary Education (Grades 1-6)
- Secondary Education
- IGCSE Program (Grades 10-11)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
- Enrichment Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Ivy Academy in Beijing, is a Multiple Intelligences based pre-school and kindergarten created in collaboration with the Harvard Graduate School of Education researchers. Ivy Academy accepts students of ages two through six. Our team of teachers is one of the most qualified groups of educators anywhere in the world who will provide your children with an education unsurpassed in quality. Our program is international, offering an English environment with a special focus on the customized development of every child.
Prem Tinsulanonda International School provides International Baccalaureate (IB) education to children on a lush 100-acre campus set in the foothills north of the ancient and historic city of Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. Programs are taught in English.
In our International boarding school residential students live and learn from each other by bringing together different cultures, religions and ethnicity. IB boarding school students at Prem have great opportunities to further their education out of the classroom
Hello Kids Myogadani - International English Preschool, Bunkyo-ku
Courses / Programs
Conveniently situated in the Bunkyo ward in central Tokyo, Hello Kids Myogadani is an English-immersion school providing a fun and comprehensive international preschool and kindergarten program for children between the ages of 1.5 to 6 years old. In addition, we offer afternoon & weekend classes for children between the ages of 3 to 10 years old. Our students range in age from 1.5 to 10 years old.
Established in 2009, Hello Kids Myogadani focuses on teaching the English language, as well as developing fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, living skills, social skills and leadership qualities.
We challenge, and more importantly inspire students within an internationally-recognized curriculum, which ensures that our students gain a solid knowledge of not only English, but also science, mathematics, geography, Japanese, and other international cultures, and so much more. We pride ourselves on our curriculum, class structure and dedicated teaching team.
Our English immersion school (which comprises two beautiful schools - our Main school and our Annex school) is easily accessible by public transport, only a 10 minute train ride from Tokyo station on the Marunouchi subway line, and roughly 25 minutes from Shibuya. Both schools are located directly in front of Hisakata Park (a spacious park which we utilize daily).
English Immersion Programs for Children:
- Preschool (ages 1.5-4)
- English Kindergarten (ages 4-6)
- Afternoon English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 5-8)
- Saturday English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 6-10)
Activities & Excursions:
- Summer Camp in Tokyo
- 8-Day Summer Trip to Canada
- Special Music Concerts
- Sleepover / Overnight Stay at Hello Kids in Autumn
- Day Trip to Mt. Fuji
- Day Trip to Mothers Farm
- Potato-digging day, and other fun, hands-on activities including during Easter, the Star Festival, Children's Day, Halloween and Christmas
Yew Chung International School of Beijing (YCIS Beijing), located within the scenic Honglingjin Park, only minutes away from the Beijing CBD in China, is a fully accredited IB World School that provides Beijing’s expatriate community with outstanding quality education across a broad spectrum ranging from early childhood to senior secondary education.
The school is committed to global education and offers a distinctive bilingual education program in a multicultural environment. Offering an international curriculum based on the National Curriculum of England for Kindergarten 2 to Year 11 and the IB Diploma programme for Years 12 and 13, YCIS Beijing graduates attend the finest universities in the world.
- Early Childhood Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Bilingual Education Program (English/Chinese)
- National Curriculum of England (years K2 - 11)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Programme
- IB Diploma Programme (years 12 &13)
• Situated in the Songjiang area, Shanghai HD bilingual school is a private bilingual school with courses from kindergarten and primary school to secondary school. HD School provides the comprehensive and international education solution for Chinese families who seek an authentic international education.
• HD Shanghai is part of the prestigious Hurtwood House School in England. Hurtwood is consistently ranked #2 in all of the UK, right behind Eton.
• With opulent campuses stretching over 40 acres and a brand new approach to education in China, HD School has quickly become the premier international/bi-lingual school in China.
• Our mission of educating Chinese students for the century sees us concentrate on teaching 21st century skills of communication, critical thinking, creativity and culture.
Qingdao Amerasia International School (QAIS) is a Toddler - Grade 12 international school. QAIS is located in Qingdao's Laoshan district, close to international-standard housing, shopping - and sports facilities, beautiful beaches and both local and international cuisine restaurants.
We provide holistic, student-centered programs for international students, from Toddler through Grade 12. QAIS is the first and only school in Asia to be accredited by the American Montessori Society for our Toddler and Early Childhood Programs. We are also the first IB World School in Shandong Province, offering the complete IB continium from the Primary Years Programme (PYP), over the Middle Years Programme (MYP) to the Diploma Programme (DP).
We believe a school is more than just an academic environment, but a community where not only students but also parents, teachers and other staff actively work towards creating a family where all feel comfortable and accepted.