Admissions to private schools in Missouri City TX: Reggio Emilia preschool in Houston area, early learning programs for babies, toddlers & young kids. Private elementary school in Sugar Land area, Fort Bend County TX.
Little Wonders Learning Center, Missouri City: Situated in Missouri City, Sugar Land TX, just 20 minutes south-west of Downtown Houston, Little Wonders Learning Center is a private school that provides child-centered classes for infants through to elementary students, based on the Reggio Emilia approach.
Child-Centered Education Programs: - Based on the Reggio Emilia approach
Infants & Crawlers Program: We allow our babies to have their own schedules. All children are different and we help encourage their individuality by supporting them at every stage of development.
Toddlers Program: In our toddler room, our teachers take time to really be with toddlers in the classroom. A large amount of time is available for continuous, self-initiated play. The basis for our curriculum ideas is the observation of children’s interests and activities.
Our curriculum is rich and takes place in an every day routine which also includes meals, clean up and self-care. With each interaction children are inquiring, negotiating, solving problems and conflict.
Preschool & Kindergarten Room: In our Preschool room, the basis for our curriculum is built by the ideas coming from the children. Children become the researchers in the classroom by learning to ask questions and collect data to answer them, with the teachers as their facilitators.
Elementary Program: We believe intelligence is not memorized - it is created. Our Reggio Emilia-inspired Elementary Program is an educational program that balances traditional academics with innovative research projects. Components include:
- Bi-weekly library visits - A computer lab - Photography - A sewing station - A comprehensive art curriculum led by a professional artist - A literacy program - Field trips to locations related to the children’s projects.
After School Program: Our excellent After School Program that does not involve watching TV or playing video games. After school, we assist your children with any homework or projects they may have.
We work closely and communicate with parents to guide their children toward the best education possible.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Saint Joseph Academy is a Roman Catholic co-educational college-preparatory school owned and operated by the Marist Brothers of the Schools and offering programs for students in Grades 7-12. In addition to college prep SAT and ACT, honors and advanced placement courses we provide the Champagnat Learning Center, a program that addresses the needs of those students who have been identified as having learning disabilities, have passed the Saint Joseph Academy entrance exam, and who also have the ability to meet the demands of a rigorous college preparatory education.
Founded in 1865, Saint Joseph Academy is an important part of the southernmost tip of Texas community. Serving the children of the lower Rio Grande Valley, Saint Joseph Academy endeavors to form young men and women who will succeed in university studies. The school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, and holds memberships in the National Association for College Admission Counseling and the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Programs from grade 7 to 12
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, business, computer science, fine arts, mathematics, physical education, religious studies, science, social studies
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Learning Center for talented students with learning disabilities
- Special English Courses for new students with limited English language skills
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas and with more than 300 locations throughout the US and 20 other countries, The Little Gym offers dance, gymnastics, sport skills development, cheerleading, karate classes and birthday party events for infants, tots and young children from four months to twelve years.
We also offer parent and child classes for children of four months to three years where age-appropriate gymnastics are incorporated to increase strength, flexibility and coordination as your children grow. Our unique dance class curriculum combines ballet, tap, creative movement and gymnastics to improve balance, posture and grace.
Our gymnastics and sports skills development classes focus on greater strength, flexibility and coordination through gymnastics and early sports skills. As part of our karate program children learn basic karate blocks, punches and kicks in a fun atmosphere. The stunts, jumps, chants and cheers in our cheerleading class give your little one a healthy first step towards an active lifestyle.
- Dance, gymnastics, sport skills development, cheerleading and karate classes for infants, tots and young children from four months to twelve years
- Our dance curriculum combines ballet, tap, creative movement and gymnastics
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer Parent and Child classes for children of four months to three years
Fort Worth Save Our Children, located on the south-east side of Fort Worth in North Central Texas, is a daycare facility and private school offering programs to children ages 6 months to 13 years old. From it's beginnings as a daycare facility in a tiny rented house, Save Our Children has grown to a facility housed in three buildings and serving over 100 young people.
The hard work and dedication of the Save Our Children staff has resulted in toddlers that recognize and write alphabets and numbers, kindergartners who are able to read and perform mathematical tasks above grade, as well as first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth graders who typically excel one to two years beyond their peers academically.
Located in Austin, Texas, House of Tutors provides personalized, one-on-one tutoring to K-12 students, college and graduate students. In addition, we offer specialized tutoring programs for students with learning disabilities and those who require remedial instruction as well as programs for gifted students.
We provide tutoring in a wide range of subjects as well as test preparation and strategies for GRE, SAT, LSAT and GMAT exams, study skills training, time management and English as a Second Language (ESL).
Our expansive facilities in Austin are conveniently located near major universities and schools. We also offer tutoring in your home, at your school, or in after-school facilities, libraries and community centers.
Our students are successful because we provide individualized and one-on-one tutoring and guidance. Our highly-trained instructors are selected for their expertise in a subject as well as their passion for teaching and delight in participating in a student’s success. Students are matched with instructors based on their individual needs.
In addition, we provide educational services for business professionals, namely providing classes, programs, and seminars on presentation skills and cultural skills; and vocational courses for paralegal, nursing and business skills.
Student Testimonial: "House of Tutors is the absolute best tutoring company by far. I started going to them for help with AP high school classes, and they were amazing." - Luigi