Private schools in Texas: Child care centers in Irving, preschools in Dallas area, daycare service for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, early childhood education, before-school & after-school childcare for elementary school children, pre-kindergarten programs in DFW metroplex
Kids 'R' Kids Las Colinas: Kids 'R' Kids Las Colinas is a child care center located in Irving, Dallas County in Texas. We are very proud to provide the most innovative child care facilities and effective educational programs for children 6 weeks through 12 years of age. We offer preschool and pre-kindergarten programs as well as before-school and after-school programs for elementary school children and summer camps. Our high quality teachers, creative and fun educational programs and, of course, our state of the art facility make us a leader in the industry.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are conveniently located near Beltline Rd. and 635 in Irving. Many of our families come from the Las Colinas, Valley Ranch, Coppell and surrounding North Dallas areas.
Courses / Programs:
- Child care for kids aged 6 weeks - 12 years
- Programs for infants & toddlers
- Before & after-school programs
- Summer camps
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the Texas Hill Country, just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio, TMI Episcopal is a co-ed, college-preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12.
TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, we strive to know the student’s personality, strength of character, extracurricular talents, and leadership potential and recognize that each individual has many strengths. Therefore, admission decisions are based upon a broad analysis and not determined by just one isolated trait.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to provide their children with a private school education that will set them up for success.
We prepare our students for the best universities around the world, strengthened with a foundation of service and leadership, ready to rise to and surpass the demands of rigorous college academics and instilled with lessons that will guide them throughout the rest of their lives.
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Dance Center offers dance classes in pre-ballet, ballet, jazz, jazz combo, teenage ballet and hip-hop to children of three years upwards, teenagers and adults. Dance Center has been serving students of all ages and levels in the lower Rio Grande Valley since 2004. Dance Center was founded by Nancy Houston Filizola, with the goal of building a thriving dance school with a focus on technique, tradition and the love of dance.
Today, Dance Center is well known for its fun, endearing combo classes for the very young, the strong and successful Youth Developmental Dance Program based on Dance Masters of America syllabus, its award winning Competitive Dance Companies, and the world renowned Performance Awards program in affiliation with The American Academy of Ballet. Recreational students as well as students seeking professional careers in dance, receive professional instruction by highly trained instructors, passionate about teaching and dance.
- Dance Classes in pre-ballet, ballet, jazz, jazz combo, teenage ballet and hip-hop for children of three years upwards and teenagers
- Youth Developmental Dance Program based on Dance Masters of America syllabus
- Performance Awards program in affiliation with the American Academy of Ballet
- Dancing competitions
- We also offer programs for adults
St. John´s Episcopal School is located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas. St. John´s is a private co-educational school for children from 2 years through 5th grade. We provide preschool, prekindergarten and elementary school programs. Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
At St. John’s Episcopal School we strive to provide, in a Christian environment, a thorough academic program that meets the intellectual, spiritual, and physical needs of all of its students. We are committed to the full development of the whole child – mind, body and spirit. We provide a challenging environment – strong in discipline, combined with love and security. St. John's Episcopal School is fully accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES).
- Programs for children from two years old through 5th grade
- Preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten and elementary school programs
- Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Trinity Valley School, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a K-12, independent, college preparatory school offering programs for children. Trinity Valley School has four main objectives for its students: fine scholarship with its fulfillment at college; the development of wide, constructive interests; intelligent citizenship; and spiritual and moral development which promotes lasting values. Trinity Valley School seeks students of above average to superior ability who will contribute to the diversity of the student body and enrich the environment of the school community. New students are accepted from kindergarten through 12th grade.
Crossing Heritage Academy provides faith-based education in Fort Worth TX to students in elementary, middle, and high school.
We provide an engaging, solid and individualized education for each student. School days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9am-3pm. Our school in the north Fort Worth area is located less than 20 minutes north of Downtown Fort Worth TX, and 45 minutes west of Dallas.
Our vision is to partner with families and students to provide opportunities for academic excellence.
As a school that exists to serve God, our core values reflect His character. They provide the context in which day-to-day decisions by Administration are made.
Crossing Heritage Academy admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.