Admissions to private schools in Houston TX area: Reggio Emilia school in Missouri City TX, private elementary school in Sugar Land area. Child care center for infants, toddlers & preschoolers, early childhood education in Fort Bend County TX..
Little Wonders Learning Center, Missouri City: Conveniently located in Missouri City TX, in Fort Bend County just 20 minutes from Downtown Houston, Little Wonders Learning Center provides Reggio Emilia-inspired education programs for children from infants through elementary school.
Our curriculum is child-centered and based on the Reggio Emilia approach - which promotes education through expressive, communicative, symbolic, cognitive, ethical, metaphorical, logical, imaginative and relational development.
Reggio Emilia-based Education Programs for young children: - Infants & Crawlers
- Toddlers Program
- Preschool & Kindergarten Room
- Elementary Program
- After School Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
St. John´s Episcopal School is located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas. St. John´s is a private co-educational school for children from 2 years through 5th grade. We provide preschool, prekindergarten and elementary school programs. Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
At St. John’s Episcopal School we strive to provide, in a Christian environment, a thorough academic program that meets the intellectual, spiritual, and physical needs of all of its students. We are committed to the full development of the whole child – mind, body and spirit. We provide a challenging environment – strong in discipline, combined with love and security. St. John's Episcopal School is fully accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES).
- Programs for children from two years old through 5th grade
- Preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten and elementary school programs
- Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
Located in Houston in Harris County, TX, Awty International School is a private, co-educational, college-preparatory day school offering programs from preschool through to 12th grade. We are unique among Houston's private schools in that our multi-national student body and strong language programs provide a multi-cultural experience not available elsewhere. Each student takes a second language, English, French or Spanish. We also offer native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic & Dutch.
We offer students two academic programs: A traditional American college preparatory curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate or the French Baccalaureate. Students in both International Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate programs must meet the requirements for an American high school diploma which includes credits in fine arts, computer science and American history.
Awty International School is accredited by the Council for International Schools (C.I.S). With 50 nationalities in our student body, our students learn from each other about countries around the world. There simply is no other school in Houston which offers these unique opportunities.
College Preparatory Curriculum for Children in Preschool through 12th Grade:
- Leading to the International Baccalaureate or French Baccalaureate:
- International Section
- French Section
- Primary, Middle and Upper Schools
- All students take a second language - English, French or Spanish
- Native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Dutch
- Subjects include English, history, mathematics, science, foreign Language, computer science, P.E. and fine arts
The Highlands School, located in Irving (15 minutes west of downtown Dallas), Texas, is a fully accredited, private, Catholic, college preparatory, school offering grades PK–12. The rigorous college preparatory program of sciences, history, mathematics, literature, religion, and philosophy prepares students for the college or university of their choice. Students are guided in their study through lectures, small seminars, and laboratory work. The Highlands School embraces personalized attention with dedicated faculty in the Pre-K through twelfth grades.
The Highlands School was founded in 1986 and in 1999 became a fully accredited Catholic School by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED) and by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in 2006 (SACS).
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Saint Joseph Academy is a Roman Catholic co-educational college-preparatory school owned and operated by the Marist Brothers of the Schools and offering programs for students in Grades 7-12. In addition to college prep SAT and ACT, honors and advanced placement courses we provide the Champagnat Learning Center, a program that addresses the needs of those students who have been identified as having learning disabilities, have passed the Saint Joseph Academy entrance exam, and who also have the ability to meet the demands of a rigorous college preparatory education.
Founded in 1865, Saint Joseph Academy is an important part of the southernmost tip of Texas community. Serving the children of the lower Rio Grande Valley, Saint Joseph Academy endeavors to form young men and women who will succeed in university studies. The school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, and holds memberships in the National Association for College Admission Counseling and the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Programs from grade 7 to 12
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, business, computer science, fine arts, mathematics, physical education, religious studies, science, social studies
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Learning Center for talented students with learning disabilities
- Special English Courses for new students with limited English language skills