Reggio Emilia schools in Houston TX area: Private elementary school in Sugar Land area. Day care center in Missouri City TX for infants, toddlers & preschool age children, early childhood education in Fort Bend County TX..
Little Wonders Learning Center: Situated in Missouri City, Sugar Land TX, just 20 minutes south-west of Downtown Houston, Little Wonders Learning Center is a private school that provides child-centered classes for infants through to elementary students, based on the Reggio Emilia approach.
Little Wonders Learning Center is located at the corner of Lexington Blvd. and Dulles Ave in Missouri City, Fort Bend County TX, within Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area.
Montessori Children's House, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a child-centered, dynamic school offering programs for children aged 18 months to 12 years. Children are encouraged to learn by doing. They choose work from multi-sensory Montessori materials that provide them with experiences at a concrete level then progress toward abstraction by integrating complexity. Multi-age groupings give them the opportunity to learn from other students and to participate in cooperative projects. Interdependence rather than competition is encouraged to foster high self-esteem.
Montessori Children's House is a fully accredited school with the American Montessori Society (AMS). Our music program is accredited by Musikgarten.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Redeemer Montessori School (RMS), located in Irving, Texas, is a private Montessori school offering programs to children ages 2-1/2 to 10 years. RMS was founded in 1978 with an enrollment of five children. The school now operates at a capacity with 130 students and 18 staff members, and incorporates a progressive academic program for our children. RMS is an affiliate with the American Montessori Society (AMS), and the teachers are Montessori certified. The governing body of the school is the church vestry, while the daily operation of the school is the responsibility of the director, Jennifer Davey.
(ages 2-1/2 to 6)
(ages 6 to 12)
- Music Program
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Hot Lunch
- Chess Club
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool, located in Sugar Land in Fort Bend County, Texas, is a private Christian school offering a Christ-centered quality education for children three years old through 8th grade. Faith Lutheran School & Preschool sees each child as a physical, mental and spiritual being, created by God and capable of experiencing a deep relationship with Him.
Our goal is to enable them to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically. We believe in a God-centered academic program that produces strong character and sets the stage for an excellent education. We recognize that our children need to be disciplined under scriptural principles and this approach is needed to give our children security within bounds.
Located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas and with more than 300 locations throughout the US and 20 other countries, The Little Gym offers dance, gymnastics, sport skills development, cheerleading, karate classes and birthday party events for infants, tots and young children from four months to twelve years.
We also offer parent and child classes for children of four months to three years where age-appropriate gymnastics are incorporated to increase strength, flexibility and coordination as your children grow. Our unique dance class curriculum combines ballet, tap, creative movement and gymnastics to improve balance, posture and grace.
Our gymnastics and sports skills development classes focus on greater strength, flexibility and coordination through gymnastics and early sports skills. As part of our karate program children learn basic karate blocks, punches and kicks in a fun atmosphere. The stunts, jumps, chants and cheers in our cheerleading class give your little one a healthy first step towards an active lifestyle.
- Dance, gymnastics, sport skills development, cheerleading and karate classes for infants, tots and young children from four months to twelve years
- Our dance curriculum combines ballet, tap, creative movement and gymnastics
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer Parent and Child classes for children of four months to three years