Remarkable Girls: Remarkable Girls is a unique theatre program located on the Peninsula in Millbrae and San Francisco in Northern CA, offering classes, private lessons, and performance opportunities to girls ages 9-18 years. Remarkable Girls was founded by former San Francisco talent agent and performance coach Jan Downing. Programs are taught by performing arts professionals and include instruction in acting, singing, musical theatre, auditioning, and directing. Students not only learn core theatrical skills, but they also learn to take risks, increase their confidence through self-expression, and find their own voices.
All classes and private singing and acting lessons are held in the San Francisco Bay Area, on the Peninsula in Millbrae and in San Francisco.
Saklan Valley School is an accredited, non-sectarian, non-profit, co-educational day school educating students in preschool through to 8th grade. We are located in Moraga in the Lamorinda area of Contra Costa County in the San Francisco Bay Area, just ten minutes from Orinda and the Orinda BART station, and only 15-20 minutes from Oakland and Berkeley to the west, El Sobrante to the north, Pleasant Hill, Concord and Martinez to the north-east, and Walnut Creek and Alamo to the east.
Saklan Valley School can be reached conveniently from most towns in the East Bay. Students and teachers commute easily from many locations including Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Orinda, Oakland, Berkeley, Hercules and San Francisco.
Saklan has a program of academic excellence and prepares students thoroughly for academic high school programs, with our test scores matching or exceeding those of the national independent school averages in all sections. We are accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and are members of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the East Bay Independent School Association (EBISA).
Welcome to Drew, a school community of experienced, dedicated and passionate faculty and engaged, committed students and parents. Drew is a co-educational college preparatory school that serves grades 9 through to 12. Located at California and Broderick, a residential neighborhood between Pacific Heights and Presidio Heights in San Fransisco, Drew recognizes students must be prepared for life, through citizenship, self-knowledge and independent decision-making. Drew gives students from Pacific Heights, Presidio Heights, Cow Hollow, Marina District, Polk Gulch and throughout the Richmond District an education for life.
While pursuing a rigorous college preparatory curriculum Drew students take part in integrative, hands-on, and experiential learning to connect what happens in the classroom with the world beyond our doors. All students are encouraged to follow their passions beyond the classroom through unique programs like annual DEALL (Drew Education for Active Lifelong Learning) Days.
Drew is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- High School Programs for Grades 9-12
- Advanced Placement Courses
* Through the unique DEALL (Drew Education for Active Lifelong Learning) program, students spend a week pursuing academic interests in the real world, through trips, community service, career exploration and more.
* Core subjects include English, math, science, socíal science, art, music, drama, athletics and languages including French, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and Sign Language.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Seven Arrows Elementary School is a co-educational, kindergarten through to sixth grade school in Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, CA. Pacific Palisades is situated on the Westside of LA, along the Pacific Coast north of Santa Monica, south of Malibu and east of Brentwood. Seven Arrows Elementary School is an outgrowth of Little Dolphins by the Sea Preschool, established 13 years ago in nearby Temescal Canyon.
Our school draws its inspiration from the multicultural arts and education program developed at Little Dolphins by the Sea. The school further emphasizes learning in science, math, and other arenas. We currently enroll approximately 100 students with a total of 19 teaching staff.
Seven Arrows Elementary cultivates a diverse multicultural community of students, teachers, and parents. Our low student to classroom teacher ratio allows us to work hand in hand as partners with our students and their families to promote a safe, harmonious and supportive learning environment.
- All elementary school required courses for grades Kindergarten through to 6th grade.
- Our core curriculum consists of Mathematics, Science, Global Cultural History and Geography, and an Integrated Language Arts Program that includes Reading, Writing, Grammar, and Speaking and Listening.
- We also employ professionals to teach specialty classes such as: Drama, Spanish, Music, Karate, Dance, Physical Education & Art.
Located in Bakersfield, Kern County CA, Olive Knolls Christian School (OKCS) is a vibrant learning community serving students from 18 months through 8th grade. Olive Knolls Christian School was established in 1979 to provide a Christian education to families in Bakersfield.
For over 30 years, OKCS has partnered with families to support their educational, emotional, and spiritual growth. OKCS believes in developing children for a life of service. All ages of students can learn to see the needs of our community and world, then choose to make a difference for the kingdom of God.
Olive Knolls Christian School offers before and after school programs for students in Kindergarten through Sixth grade. Students have structured time for homework, as well as chapel, crafts, and play time.
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care