Private schools in Silicon Valley / Bay Area: College preparatory school in San Jose, STEM programs for elementary school, middle school & high school students in Santa Clara County CA, close to Palo Alto, Campbell..
BASIS Independent Silicon Valley: Situated in the heart of San Jose CA in the Santa Clara Valley, BASIS Independent Silicon Valley provides STEM-based (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) education to students in Grades 5-12.
STEM-focused Curriculum for Grades 5-12:
Subjects include: - Drama
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Languages
- World History
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Costa Mesa, Orange County CA, Coastal Children's Learning Center provides preschool and Pre-K classes for children ages 18 months to 6 years. Our program is a learn-through-play, developmental course which follows the High Scope Curriculum. We are licensed for 39 children and have 8 staff members, and strive to maintain a low ratio of 1:8. We also offer a day care service.
We believe that learning is most effective for children when it is provided through ‘play’. Play is the child’s work, where education is life. With this in mind, we will provide intellectual stimulation through a variety of new experiences where the teacher becomes a facilitator to problem solving in each child’s world.
St. Francis Parish School in Bakersfield in Kern County, CA, is a private Catholic school offering grades Pre-K through to 8th Grade. St. Francis Parish School strives to provide excellence in student-centered education through integration of faith, family and friends. We promote the development of an educated, confident, self-disciplined and community-conscious Catholic Christian.
St. Francis Parish School was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1910. A lot has changed in nearly a hundred years, but St. Francis Parish School's tradition of excellence in Catholic education and its mission of fulfilling the mission of Jesus Christ through faith, family and friends remains unchanged.
St. Francis Parish School recognizes the parents as the primary educators of their children and will work with them in partnership to prepare students spiritually, academically, and socially.
- Pre-Kindergarten program
- Kindergarten program
- 1st Grade program
- 2nd Grade program
- 3rd Grade program
- 4th Grade program
- 5th Grade program
- 6th Grade program
- 7th Grade program
- 8th Grade program
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Caterpillar Cottage Preschool, in the Los Angeles district of Encino, southern San Fernando Valley, is a neighborhood-based early childhood education school that provides a play-based preschool program with an eclectic curriculum for kids ages 2.5 - 5 years.
Our school is located in Lake Balboa at 17214 Cantlay Street. Our programs are open to children from Los Angeles communities that include West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Encino, Van Nuys, Reseda, Northridge and North Hills.
Montessori Learning Center, located in Ventura, California, is a pre-school and lower elementary school offering Pre-K through 3rd grade instruction. Choosing how your child will be educated in the early formative years can be the most important decision you make regarding your child's future. Early education has a lifetime impact. Montessori Learning Center - Ventura is about life, growth and development. This approach is to help the children help themselves. Montessori is a great way to educate children.
Conveniently located in Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo County, A Child's Place Montessori School is a Montessori school offering programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Dr. Maria Montessori, one of the most significant educators of our time, stressed the need for early education. A Childs Place Montessori curriculum is based upon the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori, and is developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, as well as lower elementary students.
At A Child's Place Montessori School, the focus is on the whole child - physical, emotional, social, cognitive, creative and artistic development, are stressed equally. Our education programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary age children are conducted in a warm, loving, nurturing environment, where Montessori teachers invest in your child.
- Infant / Toddler program (Ages 6 weeks to 24 months): Features bright, airy interiors designed to stimulate with toys and materials that encourage hand / eye co-ordination & cognitive ability. Learn about practical life.
- Preschool / Primary program (Ages 3 to 5 years): Sets the foundation for math and reading.
- Early Elementary program (Ages 5 to 6 years): Children are taught how to solve problems amongst themselves with a teacher serving as mediator.