Learn Italian in UK: Italian courses in London, intensive classes for adults, private Italian lessons, language tutors, corporate Italian training for business professionals, Italian cookery classes in Mayfair area, Italian lessons for children
Vivere l'italiano: Vivere l'italiano, located in Central London, England, is an Italian language school offering Italian language courses that give you the chance to soak up Italy’s culture by combining your language skills with other important cultural aspects such as cooking, art and cinema, literature and politics. At Vivere l’italiano – Living Italian – we believe that learning a language is about more than just getting grammar right. Our teaching methods enhance the potential of students, the vitality of the Italian language and the enjoyment of learning.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- General / Regular Italian Courses
- Intensive Italian Courses
- Special Italian Courses / Workshops
- Private (1-to-1 or small group) Italian Tuition
- In-house & Corporate Training
- Italian for Kids
- Italian through Art
- Italian through Cinema
- Italian through Cookery
- Italian through Literature
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Learn English in South West London with Amity English School - a department of Amity College! Conveniently situated in the heart of world-famous Wimbledon, we provide English language courses to adult students from around the world.
Offering full-time and part-time study options, we teach students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced (A1 to C1). Morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available.
Our English courses are taught by professional tutors in a fun international environment. All of our tutors are qualified, and have practical experience in teaching English as a second language.
At Amity English School, we put our students first. We organise our English courses specifically so that each individual gets full support during their course.
Our aim is to provide quality services and facilities to complement the teaching and learning process.
Students at Amity English School come from all over the world, representing over 75 different nationalities. Our students have rated our courses and professors highly, and our good exam pass rate also illustrates the quality of our training.
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English
• English for Academic Purposes
• Cambridge Exam Preparation for Preparation for PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Choose from full-time & part-time study options, with morning, afternoon & evening classes available.
Conveniently situated in Palmers Green in the Borough of Enfield in north west London, European School of Languages provides quality second language tuition in Spanish, French, Italian, Greek and English.
We teach adult students (18+) of all levels - beginners, intermediate and advanced. Both group classes and private lessons are available.
You will be taught by highly-qualified and experienced language teachers and conversation experts who are native speakers of the language they teach.
Whether you participate in a group class or enjoy the benefits of individual one-on-one tutoring, our courses are flexible to suit your specific needs.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need. The cosy and comfortable atmosphere of our classes makes an ideal learning environment.
We also offer courses in business languages for business executives, corporate executives, diplomats, bankers and lawyers. Our business courses are tailor-made to meet the needs of both groups and individuals.
If required, we can arrange to hold our business languages classes in venues that best suit you, for example in a five-star environment.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.