Funcarele (Spanish Language and Cultural Foundation of Cartagena) is an academic institution of Spanish language teaching and cultural character and an Instituto Cervantes accredited centre. We are located in the historical city centre of Cartagena, a Mediterranean coastal city with a population of over 200,000, situated in the region of Murcia in south-eastern Spain, approximately 88 km south of Alicante and 320 km north-east of Malaga. We offer a wide range of Spanish language courses year-round for foreigners at all levels from beginner to advanced.
Spanish Language Courses:
We offer year-round Spanish language courses for foreigners from beginner to advanced levels. Our Spanish language courses for foreigners include both standard general Spanish lessons, as well as special courses designed for business and professional people. Our courses are designed for learning Spanish as a foreign language from the initial level up to fluent Spanish in 5 levels following the Plan Curricular of the Instituto Cervantes and the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (Beginner A1, Beginner A2, Intermediate B1, Advanced B2 and Superior C1).
Each course lasts at least one week and starts on any Monday throughout the year. You can take the course for as many weeks as you want depending on your individual needs.After completing the course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance for over 85 % of assistance and / or a Achievement Certificate.
- Intensive Spanish Language Courses:
In the intensive course, you will have 3, 4, 5 or 6 Spanish classes daily from Monday to Friday. This course is designed especially for adult students who want to improve their Spanish level more quickly. The lessons are taught in small groups all year round. They last for at least one week and can be taken for as many weeks as a student wants.
* Description: 3, 4, 5 or 6 lessons daily from Monday to Friday
* Lessons per week: 15, 20, 25 or 30
* Timetable: From 09:00h to 15:00h
* Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
* Duration: 1 week minimum. Students can start any Monday of the year.
- Long-Term Spanish Language Courses:
This course consists of 2, 3 or 4-hour classes twice a week. These are suitable for people that have not a lot of free time and for Erasmus students. Available for Basic, Intermediate and Superior level. The student can join the group any week and take as many months as wanted, depending on the individual needs.
* Description: 2 lessons twice a week
* Lessons per week: 2, 3 or 4
* Timetable: From 09:30 to 11:30
* Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2 (A1 and A2: Tuesdays and Thursdays & B1 and B2: Mondays and Wednesdays)
* Duration: 1 month minimum. Students can start any Monday of the year.
- Individual, One-To-One Spanish Language Lessons (Private Classes):
These courses are orientated to the learning of Spanish individually and specially designed to develop in the student a communicative competence in the different skills of the Spanish language, both in the area of general Spanish and in Spanish for specific purposes or specialized Spanish. These courses are designed in a personalized form for every student in order to cover the needs in the short-term. The student chooses the syllabus, hours, dates and number of classes.
* Description: Individual lessons tailor-made. The student chooses the number of lessons, dates and timetable.
* Levels: All
- DELE Spanish Language Exam Preparation Courses:
In order to prepare students for D.E.L.E. exams, we offer preparation courses to familiarise students with the exam structure and prepare them to pass the exams successfully at all levels. The D.E.L.E. (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) is the official accreditation of the degree of fluency in Spanish and organised by the Instituto Cervantes. The DELE is recognised internationally and constitutes an important source of information for employees when it comes to evaluating Spanish knowledge.
* Description: 3 lessons daily from Monday to Friday
* Lessons per week: 1 5
* Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2
* Starting dates: Will depend on the official dates for examinations DELE (May, August and November)
- A1 and A2: 2 weeks before the official examination
- B1 and B2: 3 weeks before the official examination
- C1 and C2: 4 weeks before the official examination
* Duration and prices: Will depend on the level
- Spanish Courses ELE For The University Community (Erasmus):
* Description: 3 lessons per week
* Lessons per week: 3
* Levels: A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2
* Starting dates: September and February
* Duration: 4 months
- Homestay Program With a Local Spanish Family:
Live locally with a Spanish family and totally immerse yourself in the language and culture.
- Spanish Language Courses For Specific Purposes (Tourism, Business, etc.):
These courses are intended for adult professionals who need to learn Spanish for use in their specific fields such as business, technology, tourism, etc. The courses are also recommended for those companies whose employees need to acquire vocabulary necessary for their work.
We offer various courses and classes for business professionals, which aim at preparing our students for dealing with any kind of business communication in Spanish such as: presentations, meetings, reporting, exchanging of information, job interviews, company visits, business travel, making and receiving phone calls and written documents (correspondence, fax, e-mail, memorandum, etc.)
- Spanish Language Summer Courses / Holiday / Vacation Programmes:
Learn Spanish in summer while on holiday / vacation.
- Spanish Culture Program:
These courses are designed for the learning of Spanish culture. Specific classes are given on the Geography, History, Literature, Art, Cinema, Holidays and Spanish Folklore. This is available for Intermediate and Superior Levels.
- Spanish Language Course For Teachers:
Specific courses designed to qualify professionals in the education of the Spanish language, aiming to perfect and to consolidate the professional skills of the teachers in this matter.
A variety of extra-curricular activities are organised daily for students. These include cultural activities, excursions and other open air activities, among others. They complement Spanish learning, as well as helping you to learn the Spanish and Latin culture better.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Cartagena, Calle Jara, 28, Murcia, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.