El Cuélebre: Our names are Alfredo and Jimena, and we are two well qualified Spanish teachers from Spain (we are both certified to teach Spanish as a Foreign Language and we both have Master Degrees in Languages). But above all, we are in love with languages, with their teaching and also with their learning.
In different ways, we have spent all our lives teaching and learning languages. Just some months ago we were living in Galway (Ireland), where we lived for over 5 unforgettable years teaching Spanish in our own School: Sancho Panza Spanish School. We came back to our country to live in the mountains of Northern Spain, in Somiedo Natural Park (Asturias), and to initiate a new adventure in which we would like to get you also involved: we would like you to be our guest in our home, and to teach you at the same time our mother tongue and everything we know about our culture and our customs, in an entertaining and amusing way. Our courses are very exclusive: they admit a maximum of two people.
The Principality of Asturias is located in the north-west of Spain, bordered on the east by Cantabria, on the south by Castilla y León, on the west by Galicia, and on the north by the Cantabrian Sea.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
El Rincón del Tándem - Spanish Courses in Valencia & Online
Courses / Programs
El Rincón del Tándem is a Spanish school, recognized as an Instituto Cervantes Accredited Centre. The school is based in Ruzafa, a multicultural neighbourhood of Valencia, at only 10 minutes walking distance from Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
El Rincón del Tándem stems from the idea to provide personalized Spanish courses, aimed both at those people who want to learn Spanish from scratch and those who want to improve their previous knowledge of the language.
The school provides group courses (Intensive, Standard, Part-time, etc.) as well as private lessons. Besides, the school organizes social and cultural activities where students can practice the language in informal contexts, discover the city, learn about arts and culture, get familiar with local traditions, etc.
Our classrooms are mixed-age and our student groups are small (from 4 to 8 students per group). That allows us to provide a more personalized teaching and to boost a closer relation between students and teachers.
All our teachers are native-speaking Spanish teachers and have been trained to teach Spanish as a foreign language. The school methodology has a communicative, interactive and dynamic approach and is mainly based on practicing the language inside and outside the classroom. After a previous study and practice in the classroom, the students put their knowledge into practice, in everyday life situations and contexts, interacting with local people and becoming familiar with different accents and expressions.
- Intensive Course: 20hours/week – 4-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Standard Course: 15 hours/week – 3-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Standard Course: 10hours/week – 2-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Part-time Course: 9 hours/week – 3 days a week – 3-hour class per day
- Part-time Course: 6 hours/week – 3 days a week – 3-hour class per day
- Experience Course: 20 hours Spanish lessons + 5 socio-cultural activities
- Photo Conversation Course: group or private classes
- Private Spanish lessons in Valencia
- DELE preparation courses
- Online Spanish lessons.
Located in the neighborhood of Salamanca, close to the center of Madrid, La Aventura Española is an innovative and modern Spanish language school that offers fun and interactive Spanish classes with activities that totally immerse you into Spanish language and culture. Our beginner to advanced level course options include Intensive & Semi-Intensive group classes, One-on-One private courses, DELE Exam preparation, part-time classes, and more.
We have different Spanish courses depending on your needs and goals of learning this language. We understand that each student has different reasons for learning Spanish – for love, travel, business, academic, culture and/or personal achievement. Our Spanish courses and classes are here to help you take the necessary steps to achieve your goals.
The Colegio de Estudios Hispánicos (C.E.H.) welcomes you to Spain and to its Head Office in Salamanca, western Spain, 200 km west of Madrid. Since its foundation in 1975 the C.E.H. has been a pioneering organisation in the teaching of the Spanish language and culture, thanks to the work of our team of teachers who are very dedicated and effective and have developed programmes so that your stay with us allows you to achieve the personal and professional aims you have set for yourself.
A characteristic of our college is the friendly atmosphere that exists between students and teachers which makes it possible for thousands of students to learn Spanish in a quick, effective and pleasant way. The students who study with us come from varied ages and nationalities, so that an atmosphere of friendship and respect is created in which the different cultures of the various countries are brought together, with the unified aim of learning about the Spanish language and culture.
- Intensive Spanish
- SuperIntensive Spanish
- Business Spanish
- DELE exam preparation
- Special Courses for entering University in Spain
- Spanish for Seniors 50+
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Spanish and Latin Dance
- Group Courses
- Individual Tuition
Al Andalus, Arna's Spanish Language School, Andalucia
Courses / Programs
Al Andalus is a new kind of Spanish language school located in the southern town of Tarifa in Andalucia. The courses are two weeks and four weeks at a time and are for beginners, medium and advanced students.
The lessons are taught in the morning and students have the rest of the day off to enjoy the town which is very lively. While most classes are taught for four hours every working day we also offer intensive courses for those who want to concentrate on the language. For those students we offer private tuition.