Located in the centre of Cartagena, a Mediterranean coastal city of over 200,000 inhabitants in the region of Murcia in south-eastern Spain, approximately 88 km south of Alicante and 320 km north-east of Malaga, Funcarele (Spanish Language and Cultural Foundation of Cartagena) is an academic institution of Spanish language teaching & cultural character. We are also an Instituto Cervantes accredited centre. We offer a wide range of Spanish language courses year-round for foreigners at all levels from beginner to advanced.Email: Contact us below
Our aim is to help foreigners learn the Spanish language and culture by offering high quality services, together with the professionalism of our team. While you learn the Spanish language, you'll enjoy the kindness of the Spanish people, our incredible climate, the traditional Mediterranean recipes and our beautiful town and landscape.
Spanish Language Courses
Year-round Spanish language courses for foreigners from beginner to advanced levels. Our courses are designed for learning Spanish as a foreign language from the initial level up to fluent Spanish in 5 levels following the Plan Curricular of the Instituto Cervantes and the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (Beginner A1, Beginner A2, Intermediate B1, Advanced B2 and Superior C1).
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Long-term Spanish language courses
- Individual, one-to-one Spanish language lessons (private classes)
- DELE Spanish language exam preparation course
- Erasmus program
- Homestay program with a local Spanish family
- Spanish culture program
- Spanish language courses for specific purposes (tourism, etc.)
- Spanish language summer courses / holiday / vacation programmes
- Spanish language course for teachers
- Also: Various sport and cultural activities are available