ESEI International Business School: ESEI, International Business School is situated on Plaza Adriano in the heart of Barcelona, Spain. At ESEI we understand that each one of us is no more that a small part of a social and economic system made ever more complex by the advances in technology. Furthermore, we believe that each individual should be able to fully comprehend the system and adapt to it.
ESEI provides an educational system which is designed to equip the student for survival and advancement in the professional world.
- ESEI offers the most advanced educational system
- The staff consist of excellent and experienced university lecturers
- The programme is taught entirely in English
- The classes consist of no more than 30 students
- There are a minimum of 10 nationalities per class
- Students work on class projects from the outset
- Students develop leadership qualities with the aid of specialised tutors
School / Office Address:Plaza Adriano, nº1bis, 08021
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (8 specializations)
The University of Salamanca provides a Business Program for students of Business, International Relations or Economics from around the world who wish to study in Salamanca for one academic semester.
All subjects are taught in English, apart from Spanish classes which aim to teach you language skills needed for professional purposes.
You must choose at least three subjects per semester, with each subject having a total of 45 hours.
In addition to your three chosen subjects, you can take other subjects from the Personalized Student Learning Plan (PCI) or the Modular Program provided that the schedules of those subjects are in accordance with the Business Program dates.
Business Program - Academic Semester in Salamanca:
Choose at least three subjects per semester
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Economics / Political Science. European Union.
- E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing
- Current Spain
- Spanish for Professional Purposes / Espanol con Fines Profesionales
ESADE Business School is a top ranked business school worldwide with over 50 years heritage in management development. Through our Barcelona, Madrid and Buenos Aires campuses, we deliver a variety of MBA and Executive Education programmes.
ESADE Business School’s distinctive methodology, balances theory and practice rather than solely focusing on the case method. Simulating real working conditions, cross-functional and multicultural teamwork is an integral pillar of our cooperative methodology structured around the geographic, functional and academic diversity of our student population. We also place a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship as a means to creating value for organisations and the development of leadership competencies through the LEAD programme.
ESADE Business School is internationally recognised for the excellent standard of its MBA programmes and is accredited by the world’s three most respected management education organisations: AACSB International, the EQUIS accreditation from the EFMD and the British Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of degree courses in the fields of Business, Media, IT, Psychology, Politics, and Marketing.
Available for Spanish and international students, all of our undergraduate and graduate degrees are taught entirely in English. MIUC is located in the port city of Marbella in the province of Malaga, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain.
At MIUC, we pride ourselves on our range of dynamic Bachelor and Master degree courses, which combine interactive teaching practice with personalised student services and state of the art facilities.
We offer a personally-tailored approach to each student, and ensure that they are equipped with a concrete set of skills they need to succeed in the global world of business.
Our advanced teaching methods and use of cutting-edge technology ensures that our graduates are confident in making their own decisions and able to turn their dreams into reality.
Special emphasis is placed on developing analytical thinking into practice, preparing students for future placements in international industries.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process. This is a series of agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability in the standards and quality of higher education qualifications.