Hospitality management university courses in Spain: Study hotel management abroad in Europe, tourism courses in Barcelona, bachelor degrees & masters programs taught in English for Americans/ international students. College semester programs, hospitality industry training in Barcelona.
CETT Barcelona International Tourism Programs: Affiliated with the University of Barcelona, CETT Barcelona is a comprehensive institution for higher education, specializing in tourism and hospitality management fields. We provide Bachelor Degree courses and Postgraduate Masters Degree programs as well as semester, Summer & Winter programs to students from all over the globe. Participants study and live together, contribute pro-actively and exchange their experiences in an international setting.
Email:Contact us below
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree Programs in Tourism & Hospitality:
Postgraduate Masters Degree Courses: - Master in Hotel Management and Catering
- Master in Strategic Management for Tourism Companies
- Master in Tourism Management Innovation: Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage
Semester Programs: - Tourism Development Program
- Hotel Management Program
ESEI, founded in 1989, is a private business school in Barcelona, Spain, with the clear mission to provide our students with the best possibilities and opportunities to become excellent managers capable of meeting the challenge of new and changing markets.
ESEI International Business School in Barcelona offers a portfolio of internationally outstanding undergraduate, professional, and language programmes which are up to speed with global market trends.
We offer a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration delivered by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Wales. This international business degree programme is in three stages. The first year consists of an International Diploma in Business (IDB), the second year is the International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB) and in the final year the Bachelor degree is undertaken (BSc BA). These programmes are offered entirely through English.
Our academic system is inspired by the most successful educational models. It allows students to fully develop their potential and helps them become accustomed to managing, controlling and leading the organisations of the future.
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
• Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited language school that also offers a range of work experience / internship placements in the hospitality, business, and culinary arts industries.
• We provide you with an immersive option for learning Spanish and living within a new culture. We have a range of different work experience / job placement posts in the hotel and catering sectors as well as in the business / corporate world.
• Internships take place in locations all over Spain, including Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Granada among others.
• Getting to know a different culture, reinforcing your knowledge of other languages, and gaining key hospitality and business management skills for your specialist sector are all good reasons to seize this fantastic opportunity to gain an unique experience.
Student Testimonial: "My experience with Instituto Hemingway was really wonderful. They found me the job I wanted in Barcelona (Spain), in a flexible and professional manner." - Phillip, USA
The Delphi Institute of Management is an organisation operated by a group of highly trained and experienced managers with vast professional experience in a variety of sectors. The company was created at the end of the 1990's with the aim of providing services in the fields of training, investigation and consulting. Since then it has expanded its customer base to include: public institutions, universities and medium and large sized companies such as hotel chains and financial institutions. The company is based in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and the Canary Islands are its main market place. However, it has also developed its operations in the USA, Great Britain, Brazil, Peru and the Dominican Republic. Delphi offers a Hotel Resort Management Master Degree programme in Playa Del Ingles in the south of Gran Canaria and lasts for one year.
1 Year Hotel Resort Management Master Degree Programme. The course is ideal for university graduates who speak English and Spanish and for professionals from the industry who want to update their knowledge and skills.
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
Barcelona Business School is an independent, privately held institution of higher learning, part of the International University of Southern Europe that groups the business, management, language and cultural studies in Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia into one university dedicated to cross-cultural international education with a global perspective. Operating under the authority of the coordinating United International Business Schools organization, our study programs and courses are regularly reviewed and modernized in cooperation with the Global Council for Management Education, the organization's academic council. Partnerships and links with other schools, colleges and universities are developed and maintained through the International Student Mobility Initiative. Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Bachelor in Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Finance and Economics
- Marketing and Management
Master in Business Studies
Master of Business Administration
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
Master of Arts in Marketing Management
Master of Science in Financial Management
Master of Science in Operations Management
- Business Communication and Public Relations