ESEI International Business School, Barcelona: Located in Barcelona, Spain, ESEI is a private business school whose goal is to provide our students with the best possibilities and opportunities to become excellent managers capable of meeting the challenge of new and changing markets. We offer a portfolio of internationally outstanding undergraduate, professional, and language programmes which are up to speed with global market trends including a bachelor degree in business administration which is offered entirely through English.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our mission is to provide our students with the best possibilities and opportunities to become excellent managers capable of meeting the challenge of new and changing markets. Our academic system is inspired by the most successful educational models. It allows students to fully develop their potential and helps them become accustomed to managing, controlling and leading the organisations of the future.
Bachelor (Hons) Degree in Business Administration:
This international business degree programme is in three stages: - The first year consists of an International Diploma in Business (IDB)
- The second year is the International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB)
- In the final year the Bachelor degree is undertaken (BSc BA). This is validated and awarded by the University of Wales
Each academic year requires around 400 hours of compulsory study in the classroom (equivalent to 14/15h per week) plus homework and other independent study.
OdPe is an international company with our headquarters in Madrid, Spain specialised in helping our clients achieve increases in productivity and efficiency by using Project, Product and Portfolio Management solutions. We are a consulting enterprise in Project Management, but we also provide the online Official Masters in Project Management from the University of Valencia (Spain). We offer the Executive Master in Project Management with Microsoft and the Official Master in Project Management as well as in-house training and professional development courses in project management.
We work for organisations that are leaders in various industrial sectors, providing them effective help in order to organise work and arrange the distribution of their tactics and strategic investment. OdPe is current in the process of internationalising, promoting alliances with other organisations that provide us with a global view and enable us to be present at the most important international forums in the world.
Our professional behaviour is backed by the Professional Ethics of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and the International Project Management Association (IPMA®).
- Executive Master in Project Management with Microsoft
- Master in Project Management and Administration
- University Diploma for the Certificacion Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- In-house training
- Professional development courses
ESADE Business School is a top ranked business school worldwide with over 50 years heritage in management development. Through our Barcelona, Madrid and Buenos Aires campuses, we deliver a variety of MBA and Executive Education programmes.
ESADE Business School’s distinctive methodology, balances theory and practice rather than solely focusing on the case method. Simulating real working conditions, cross-functional and multicultural teamwork is an integral pillar of our cooperative methodology structured around the geographic, functional and academic diversity of our student population. We also place a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship as a means to creating value for organisations and the development of leadership competencies through the LEAD programme.
ESADE Business School is internationally recognised for the excellent standard of its MBA programmes and is accredited by the world’s three most respected management education organisations: AACSB International, the EQUIS accreditation from the EFMD and the British Association of MBAs (AMBA).
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
Situated in Barcelona and Loret de Mar on Spain's Costa Brava, just one hour north of Barcelona, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages provides a range of Certificate and Diploma programs in the tourism, management and language areas.
Courses include a Specialist Course Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Corporate Customer Service in Hospitality, Tour Guide Certification. All courses include a 4-month internship option. Our courses are taught in English, with a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian course in addition.
All of our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several tourism related areas like hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, and more.
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages is a private educational institution certified by the Lloret de Mar City Council.
(All programmes are taught in English alongside a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian language course)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Customer Service, Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Hotel Entertainment Management
- Tour Guide in Spain
- Tourist Transfer Guide
- Congress Management & Events Marketing
- Public Relations & Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- MBA Program
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (8 specializations)
The Instituto de Empressa (IE) Business School, located in Madrid, Spain, has been offering outstanding business degrees for more than 30 years, in both Spanish and English, and is recognized as one of the world's top business schools, being consistently highly ranked in the international press. Catering to the needs of both the future and the recent graduate through to the seasoned executive; and covering a range of formats to suit you and your personal and professional commitments, IE offers a variety of programs which prepare you for whatever challenges the future brings, regardless of your time constraints or professional background.
The IE Business School offers an extensive variety of Bachelor Degrees, Masters in Management programs, MBA Degree programs, Executive MBA programs, Masters of Law programs, Specialized Masters and Doctoral programs, in both English and Spanish.
Subject areas include:
-Digital Online Marketing
-International Legal Practice
-Telecom and Digitial Business
• Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited language school that also offers a range of work experience / internship placements in the hospitality, business, and culinary arts industries.
• We provide you with an immersive option for learning Spanish and living within a new culture. We have a range of different work experience / job placement posts in the hotel and catering sectors as well as in the business / corporate world.
• Internships take place in locations all over Spain, including Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Granada among others.
• Getting to know a different culture, reinforcing your knowledge of other languages, and gaining key hospitality and business management skills for your specialist sector are all good reasons to seize this fantastic opportunity to gain an unique experience.
Student Testimonial: "My experience with Instituto Hemingway was really wonderful. They found me the job I wanted in Barcelona (Spain), in a flexible and professional manner." - Phillip, USA