Hotel management schools in Europe: Tourism courses in Spain, bachelor degrees & masters programs taught in English for Americans/ international students. Hotel management degree abroad, semester programs for college students, hospitality training in Barcelona.
CETT Barcelona International Tourism Programs: CETT Barcelona is a comprehensive institution for higher education, specializing in tourism and hospitality management. Affiliated with the University of Barcelona, we provide Bachelor Degree courses and Postgraduate Masters Degree programs as well as semester, Winter & Summer programs to students from all over the world. Attendees join CETT Barcelona campus for a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the hospitality & tourism industry. Participants study and live together, contribute pro-actively and exchange their experiences in an international setting.
Bachelor Degree Programs: Tourism is one of the current engines of the world economy generating employment and welfare for the whole of our society. For this reason, it is vital to maintain a high level of quality in the tourism sector, with the support of a university education to provide specialized knowledge - a basis for innovation and growth-, and skilled people to contribute to maintain and improve the levels of competitiveness in the sector.
The Degree in Tourism CETT-UB is a university education approved and fully adapted to the requirements of the new European Higher Education Area (EHEA). Specializations include:
- Degree in Tourism - Specialization in Hotel Management - Degree in Tourism - Specialization in Tourism Management
Postgraduate Masters Degree Courses in Tourism: This is a Master's Degree of the University of Barcelona valid throughout Europe. It is considered the highest education program in hotel management with the greatest recognition and tradition within the Spanish university offer.
The teaching staff and collaborators involved in the Master are recognized professional hotel managers with proven experience in leading companies of the sector. The cultural diversity of the students of the Master enables a rewarding professional exchange as well as a global vision. Master in Hotel Management and Catering
Specializations include: - Hotel Management - Catering Management
Master in Strategic Management for Tourism Companies
Specializations include: - E-Tourism: Marketing and sales strategies - Quality and Environmental Management - Events Management (2014)
Master in Tourism Management Innovation. Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage
Specializations include: - Tourism Management of natural and cultural heritage - Tourism Management of Urban Destinations - Management of the Culinary and Gastronomic Heritage Semester Programs: Semester programs can be attended in several sessions throughout the year, starting in winter and fall semesters. Two highly specialized semester programs have been structured in the areas of Tourism Development and Hotel Management: students can follow one of these itineraries or build a tailor-made program from the subjects available. Courses include:
- Tourism Development Program - Hotel Management Program
Programs can be complemented with an internship. Contact us via our contact page for more information.
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Welcome to the International Business School of Valencia! We are a young and dynamic international business school offering flexible international business and management studies at the undergraduate and graduate level in a truly unique cross-cultural, and English-speaking environment. We offer a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degrees as well as Graduate Certificate programs.
Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of 740,000 inhabitants. It lies on the Mediterranean coast, just 2 hours south of Barcelona.
OdPe is an international company with our headquarters in Madrid, Spain specialised in helping our clients achieve increases in productivity and efficiency by using Project, Product and Portfolio Management solutions. We are a consulting enterprise in Project Management, but we also provide the online Official Masters in Project Management from the University of Valencia (Spain). We offer the Executive Master in Project Management with Microsoft and the Official Master in Project Management as well as in-house training and professional development courses in project management.
We work for organisations that are leaders in various industrial sectors, providing them effective help in order to organise work and arrange the distribution of their tactics and strategic investment. OdPe is current in the process of internationalising, promoting alliances with other organisations that provide us with a global view and enable us to be present at the most important international forums in the world.
Our professional behaviour is backed by the Professional Ethics of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and the International Project Management Association (IPMA®).
- Executive Master in Project Management with Microsoft
- Master in Project Management and Administration
- University Diploma for the Certificacion Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- In-house training
- Professional development courses
With three campuses in the Madrid metropolitan area, Carlos III University of Madrid provides a wide range of business and management-related bachelor, masters and doctorate programs to students from around the globe. Many of our programs are taught in English, including our MBA degree.
The Department of Business Administration at Carlos III, consistently ranked first in Business Administration Studies in Spain, is committed to high quality teaching and research.
Despite of being a very young university, it stands out within Spain as one of the top centers of business-related teaching and research. In addition, it is increasingly being recognized within Europe as a leading academic center.
Our vision is to be the leading Spanish university- based school of business and economics and among the best in Europe with a reputation for academic excellence, global diversity, and social responsibility.
Admission to the business programs entitles selected students who meet the admission requirements to spend an additional year at Arizona State University and obtain the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree from that University.
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
• Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited language school that also offers a range of work experience / internship placements in the hospitality, business, and culinary arts industries.
• We provide you with an immersive option for learning Spanish and living within a new culture. We have a range of different work experience / job placement posts in the hotel and catering sectors as well as in the business / corporate world.
• Internships take place in locations all over Spain, including Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Granada among others.
• Getting to know a different culture, reinforcing your knowledge of other languages, and gaining key hospitality and business management skills for your specialist sector are all good reasons to seize this fantastic opportunity to gain an unique experience.
Student Testimonial: "My experience with Instituto Hemingway was really wonderful. They found me the job I wanted in Barcelona (Spain), in a flexible and professional manner." - Phillip, USA