ESEI International Business School, Barcelona: ESEI International Business School in the centre of the vibrant city of Barcelona, Spain offers Business Administration studies taught entirely in English, delivered by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Wales. Our mission is to provide our students with the best possibilities and opportunities to become excellent managers capable of meeting the challenge of new and changing markets.
Bachelor (Hons) Degree in Business Administration: The Business Degree structure of the BSc (Hons) in Business Administration covers the scope of international business through a logical and cohesive progression over a period of three years. The programme is specifically designed to improve and develop strategic management skills necessary in today's fast moving buisness environment.
This international business degree programme is in three stages: - The first year consists of an International Diploma in Business (IDB) - The second year is the International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB) - In the final year the Bachelor degree is undertaken (BSc BA)
Each academic year requires around 400 hours of compulsory study in the classroom (equivalent to 14/15h per week) plus homework and other independent study.
International Diploma in Business (IDB) - Equivalent to year one of a UK Honours Degree (60 ECTS):
First semester: Essentials of Management Fundamentals of Economics Communications for Business Business Mathematics
Second semester: Understanding Business Organisations Introduction to Finance eBusiness Principles of Marketing
International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB) - Equivalent to year two of a UK Honours Degree (60 ECTS):
First semester: Quantitative Methods Understanding Consumer Behaviour Principles of Business Operations Information Systems and Organisations
Second semester: Managerial Economics Marketing Management Human Resource Management Applications of Financial Control
Bachelor (Hons) Degree in Business Administration - Equivalent to year three (60 ECTS) of a UK Honours Degree:
First semester: Strategic Operations Management Business-to-Business Marketing Management of Financial Control Research Methods
Second semester: Strategic Management Business Systems Analysis and Decision Support International Marketing Strategy Management and Organisations
IDB + IADB + final year = BSc (Hons) in Business Administration (180 ECTS)
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
Les Roches is an international hospitality management institute located in Marbella, close to Malaga in southern Spain. Recognized for our academic programs that combine the Swiss tradition and rigor of hospitality and tourism education with practical knowledge through specific programs for each course, our courses are designed for students to acquire relevant skills and to help develop their international career. These programs include a Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA Hospitality), the undergraduate Hotel Management Diploma and a Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Managment- Internships (work experience) form part of all courses.
Our programs of study are taught entirely in English.The school offers the right combination of practical and theoretical classes which are taught in fully operational and well-equipped modern facilities.
Les Roches Marbella was the first school in Spain to receive institutional accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) in the USA.
Welcome to the International Business School of Valencia! We are a young and dynamic international business school offering flexible international business and management studies at the undergraduate and graduate level in a truly unique cross-cultural, and English-speaking environment. We offer a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degrees as well as Graduate Certificate programs.
Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of 740,000 inhabitants. It lies on the Mediterranean coast, just 2 hours south of Barcelona.
Barcelona Business School is an independent, privately held institution of higher learning, part of the International University of Southern Europe that groups the business, management, language and cultural studies in Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia into one university dedicated to cross-cultural international education with a global perspective. Operating under the authority of the coordinating United International Business Schools organization, our study programs and courses are regularly reviewed and modernized in cooperation with the Global Council for Management Education, the organization's academic council. Partnerships and links with other schools, colleges and universities are developed and maintained through the International Student Mobility Initiative. Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Bachelor in Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Finance and Economics
- Marketing and Management
Master in Business Studies
Master of Business Administration
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
Master of Arts in Marketing Management
Master of Science in Financial Management
Master of Science in Operations Management
- Business Communication and Public Relations