Learn Spanish: Language school in south of Spain in Andalucia, Homestay program, Spanish course for adults, Intensive classes, Business Spanish lessons, DELE exam preparation, Learn Spanish in southern Spain, Spanish school Andalusia
Escuela Atena - Spanish Courses in Ayamonte and Huelva: Escuela Atenea offers the choice of two school locations, one in resort town of Ayamonte, a picturesque Spanish town in the southwest corner of Andalucía close to the Portuguese border, the other in the city of Huelva, the capital of the Costa de la Luz.
There are many activities in the local area, beaches, 3 golf courses, a sailing school, boat trips, bike hire, fishing, bird watching, walks, or you can just relax in the plazas drinking a coffee or a cold beer and sampling the local tapa delicacies, fresh fish prawns and jamon.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Based in Madrid, Fun Time in Spain organizes year-round Spanish immersion programs for adults and summer camps for teenagers & kids. The best way to improve your command of the Spanish language is through immersion. Our programs give you the opportunity to enjoy fun activities in a typical Spanish town or city while practicing your Spanish on an everyday basis. No lessons, just live in Spanish enjoying the activity you choose. Golf, Sailing, Sports Adventure or a week or two in Andalusia.
Our Spanish immersion programs are for those who are able to communicate in Spanish at a basic level already, and wish to immerse themselves in the Spanish language, whilst enjoying some kind of activity or hobby at the same time. In a fun, personalized way, you will gain fluency and command with little effort. Whichever experience you choose, you will be assisted all the time by one of our partners. This person will be your guide and your Spanish language coach.
Week-long Spanish Immersion Activities:
- Andalusian Lifestyle
- Sailing Days
- Golf & Siesta
- Adventure and Sports
Escapades (2-4 days)
- Body & Mind Retirement
- Museums in Madrid
- Family Weekend
- Wine & Gastronomy in Spain
- Spanish Castles & Palaces
- Golfing Break
- Temples of Seville
- Gliding Days
- Personal Shopping Day
In addition, we offer 2-week Spanish summer camps for kids & teens (ages 10-15)
Trinity School was founded in 1986 and is located in the commercial heart of the city of Puerto de la Maria, a picturesque and lively Spanish city situated on the Costa de la Luz, 20 minutes a from Cádiz.
We are accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, which guarantees the highest quality in teaching Spanish and facilities. The school is located on a quiet side street, in the new centre of El Puerto de Santa Maria beside the Bull Ring.
Our school specializes in programs for school / college groups. These programs include Spanish lessons, accommodation with Spanish families and leisure and culture activities.
We have qualified and experienced staff that will help make your stay in El Puerto de Santa María unforgettable.
Spanish Language Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Spanish for School / College Groups
- Adult courses for individuals or groups, 17+
- General Spanish Language Courses
- Private Spanish Courses
- Semi-Private Spanish Courses
- Intensive Spanish Courses
- Super-Intensive Spanish Courses
- Part time Spanish Courses
- DELE Exam Course
Our Spanish language school MELKART is situated in the old part of Cádiz, the southernmost capital of Andalusia. If you want to learn Spanish in Cádiz, a town surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, come to our Spanish school, located in a typical Andalusian house.
You will be greeted by our team of qualified and experienced Spanish teachers who all share one great passion: their love for Spain and the Spanish language. With the enthusiasm for teaching Spanish to people from different countries we provide lessons in a familiar and friendly atmosphere, which we consider as very important for efficient learning.
Pamplona Learning Spanish School is located in a historical building in the city centre of Pamplona in the Navarre region of Northern Spain. Pamplona is approximately 317 kms from Madrid and 350km from Barcelona. It is the only school recognized by the Instituto Cervantes in Pamplona; it is also member of FORUM EA, FEDELE and AELE.
Pamplona is well-known worlwide due to the San Fermín festival, Heminway (The Sun Also Rises) and the running of the bulls. It is also part of the Pilgrims Way to Santiago de Compostela.
Pamplona is a small city, 200.000 inhabitants, very safe and one of the greenest in Europe.
The school is located in a historic building in the city centre. It has 7 seven classrooms, a library with computers for our students, a restaurant, a cafeteria. The whole builiding is wifi. It is surrounded by the Media Luna park. Our lessons are 55 minutes and the maximum number of students per group is 8.
We work with some universities in EEUU for credited programs: Auburn University, Tarleton State Uniersity, University of Alabama, University of Kentcucky...
- Standard: 20 lessons per week.
- Intensive: 25 lessons per week
- Superintensive: 30 lessons per week.
- Preparation for DELE exams: 25 lessons per week.
- Spanish for Engineers.
- Spanish for Medicine and Health.
- Spanish for Business.
- 50+ Program.
- One-to-one lessons.
- Spanish and San Fermín.