Learn Spanish in Caceres: Spanish language school in Spain, Spanish immersion for adults, intensive Spanish courses. DELE exam preparation, long-term Spanish programs in Extramadura region, western Spain.
Liceo Hispánico: Liceo Hispanico is a Spanish language learning center situated in the town of Cáceres, in south-western Spain. Cáceres is in the region of Extremadura, next to Portugal, half-way between, Salamanca and Seville (North and South), and Madrid and Lisbon (East and West). Liceo Hispánico can be found in the center of Cáceres on Camino Llano street , surrounded by everything the student might need. The school is situated next to the historical city, the commercial area, nightlife area, bus stops, bars, and restaurants.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Spark Spanish Language School and Cultural Residence, Cadiz
Courses / Programs
Spark Spanish is a young, vibrant and dynamic language school and cultural residence situated ‘off the beaten track’ in the beautiful coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria in the province of Cadiz in Southern Spain. At Spark Spanish, we strive to create a friendly environment with a dedicated, professional and talented team who are always at your disposal to meet your educational, personal and cultural needs.
A big part of what makes us different to other schools is our range of courses, from general Spanish to total immersion and Spanish language holidays, all of which aim to allow anyone, regardless of age and level, to learn the Spanish language. Our courses provide a combination of in-class teaching and a range of cultural activities and events to ensure that our students thoroughly enjoy their learning experience with us.
Students benefit from a truly personal approach to language learning with extra challenges and incentives which promote the use and consolidation of the language while our cultural residence brings a diverse range of people to live together alongside our Spanish speaking staff to create a friendly and communal atmosphere that makes our residence so popular with our students.
- A general course of 20 hours Spanish classes and 10 hours of cultural events a week at very reasonable prices.
- An intensive DELE course which helps prepare you to take the DELE exam.
- We offer Spanish holidays, which are combined courses - for example, Spanish and dance where you can learn typical Spanish dance, flamenco, Spanish and Feria, and also Spanish and sports.
- An Au Pair course where we help find you families that you can be an Au Pair for, plus you learn Spanish with us.
Academia CILE :: Centro Internacional de Lengua Española
Courses / Programs
Learn Spanish on the beautiful Costa del Sol! Academia CILE is an accredited Spanish language school in the heart of Malaga in the Andalusia region of southern Spain. We offer high-quality intensive Spanish courses to international students from around the world. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our start dates and timetables are flexible.
With over 20 years experience in teaching Spanish language to international students, we provide a supportive atmosphere where students come first, and make international students feel more at home, far from home. We offer small class sizes and low prices. All our teachers are not only native speakers, but also fully certified. They are highly trained and experienced and we are proud to offer the very highest standards of instruction to all our students.
Our Spanish language school in Malaga is accredited with the CEELE, a main quality certification for Spanish as a foreign language. Our courses are designed to make our students feel confident in daily use of the language in all kinds of social situations. Teaching is based on modern methods and equipment.
Intensive Spanish Courses in Malaga:
- General Spanish courses: 20 / 30 hours per week
- Academic Year: Become bilingual in Spanish!
- Spanish + Sports
- Professional training: Business / Medical / Legal Spanish / Airlines employees
- One-to-one / Executive one-to-one tailor-made individual classes offered year-round
- DELE exam preparation / Business Spanish exam preparation
- Homestay programme - live with your Spanish teacher
- Homestay accommodation with local host family
Our Spanish language school MELKART is situated in the old part of Cádiz, the southernmost capital of Andalusia. If you want to learn Spanish in Cádiz, a town surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, come to our Spanish school, located in a typical Andalusian house.
You will be greeted by our team of qualified and experienced Spanish teachers who all share one great passion: their love for Spain and the Spanish language. With the enthusiasm for teaching Spanish to people from different countries we provide lessons in a familiar and friendly atmosphere, which we consider as very important for efficient learning.
Since we opened 2DayLanguages we dedicated to give the highest quality Spanish classes for our students.
Our facilities perfectly combine the historical and Mediterranean beauty of Valencia, because the school is the extension of the city, combining classical and historical architectures with a modern architecture.
All our teachers are native speakers, graduated and trained for a teaching Spanish to foreigners. We work with our own teaching methods in order to fully present language and culture for our students.
All courses in 2DayLanguages consist more than just from grammar and writing exercises. Our teachers include a variety of oral, aural and graphical elements which encourage students to want achieve more while they are studying Spanish.
We encourage our students to communicate with their classmates, teachers, school staff and with the natives in order to learn faster.
Our teachers also organize various activities after classes to implement all knowledge gained during the class in the real environment.
We work really hard to create a warm and friendly atmosphere in the classes and after, we want that our student´s linguistic stay in Valencia would be a unique experience.
Beginner to Advanced Level Spanish Language Courses:
- Intensive courses (starting every Monday)
- Extensive courses for people living in Valencia (4xWeek, 6xWeek)
- Individual classes for your personal needs (One-2-One)
- DELE Spanish Exam preparation courses
- Minimum study time of 1 week
- Courses can last from 1 week to 1 year
- Maximum of 10 students per group
- Monday to Friday, morning or evening study options
Established in 2003, ELE Córdoba is a Spanish language school in Córdoba in the Andalusia region of Southern Spain. Córdoba is approximately one hour by train from Malaga on the Costa del Sol which has an international airport. Córdoba is also connected by high-speed train to the cities of Seville, Madrid and Barcelona.
We offer a range of Spanish courses to students from around the world of all levels of Spanish - beginner, intermediate & advanced. Our Spanish courses include Business Spanish, DELE exam preparation and private Spanish lessons that can be personalized to meet your individual requirements.
Our methodology is totally focused on the students: their way of communicating, their work rhythm, their active participation in class, etc. Our objective is an efficient learning process and to this aim, we teach directly by communication, always in Spanish and using the best tools and techniques. All of our teachers are native Spanish speakers.