Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza: Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza is an acclaimed language school in the centre of Ibiza. In language learning, you will achieve the best results if you open yourself completely to the language and the corresponding environment. Speak Spanish the whole day, think in Spanish and dream in Spanish. You will see that you will not frustrate. You will virtually absorb the language and that way you will learn the fastest way possible.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We offer you optimum conditions for this effective and quality way of learning Spanish. A professionally led language school with motivated teachers with university degrees in language teaching and an island which invites to use the language all the time and with fun and interest.
Intensive Spanish Courses; Business Spanish classes; One-on-one Spanish lessons; Group Spanish Courses; Preparation courses for language certificates.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Escuela de Idiomas Nerja in Malaga, Spain, is an accredited Spanish Language school offering year round classes in small groups to students of different nationalities. Our classes are taught by qualified and motivated native teachers. Escuela de Idiomas Nerja in Malaga is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes and IALC on Costa del Sol.
- Intensive Spanish Course
- Super Intensive Spanish Course
- DELE Exam Preparatory course
- One-to-One Intensive Spanish Courses
- Course Club 50+
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Business or Tourism Spanish
- Spanish + Flamenco
& more ...
Improve your Spanish language skills while discovering the wonderful region Galicia on Spain's north-west Atlantic Coast.
Situated in the stunning coastal city of La Coruna, Four Ways International Education Centre provides Spanish classes to students from around the globe that bring together language and culture. The aim of these courses is to experience a linguistic and cultural immersion.
Students will learn the Spanish language while enjoying Galicia’s breathtaking landscapes, exquisite food and superb wines. Students will become immersed in our local celebrations and traditions.
Tear down Spanish stereotypes and get to know the hidden Spain in Galicia!
ILYC Granada organises study programs for students who want to study Spanish in Spain while also taking part in a range of activities. These immersion programs can last for a minimum of 15 days up to a full academic year. There are also are short-term programs which allow groups from high schools, colleges, universities and adults in general to discover several Spanish cities. Our programs take place all over Spain including Granada, Seville, Madrid, Barcelona, Cordoba and Valencia.
We can organize for students from language schools to study in the universities of Granada and Seville to improve their level of Spanish and practice the Spanish culture for a minimum of 15 days to a whole year.
Depending on the program, students who want to obtain a degree in the universities of Granada or Seville must stay for a minimum of a semester studying one of the programs which include Spanish courses, but also courses of different subjects: business, arts, sciences...
- Summer Spanish programs for all ages
- Summer Spanish programs for students under 18
- Fall study programs: from September to December
- Spring study programs: from January to May
- Full year programs
- Short-term programs which include activities, excursions and, if required, Spanish courses
EPS Malaga in central Malaga, southern Spain, is an established Spanish Language School offering certificate and diploma courses. Our language courses deal with all aspects of the Spanish language including: oral and written comprehension, communication, grammar, vocabulary and conversation. We also offer general language courses, DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language) courses and Spanish for business and tourism.
Furthermore our agency cooperates with various companies in Malaga and offers internship programmes in different fields.
Certificate & Diploma Spanish Language Courses:
- General Spanish
- Private Spanish Instruction
- Spanish for Business & Tourism
- DELE Diploma Course
- Flamenco Dance in Malaga with Spanish Courses
- Internships also available