Children's summer camps in Idaho: Summer camps in Boise area, computer camps/ tech programs for kids & high school teens, Spanish language immersion, sports camps, summer music lessons in Boise, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello ID. Find ESL English summer schools for international students, campamentos de verano en Idaho..
Camp Lutherhaven is a traditional summer camp provider located in Coeur d'Alene ID, close to the Washington State border. We offer a wide range of summer courses for boys and girls from 1st through 12th Grade.
Hike, swim, craft, sing, play and explore God's word with your new camp buddies and awesome counselors! Campers gain overnight independence, build self-confidence, and grow in a safe, loving, Christian atmosphere.
Lutherhaven’s Summer Mission is about loving our neighbor, right next to us, in our local community.
- Genesis Program (Grades 1-2)
- Exodus Program (Grades 3-4)
- Homestead Program (Grades 4-6)
- Treehouse Program (Grades 4-6)
- Pioneer Program (Grades 5-6)
- Pathfinder Program (Grades 7-8)
- Wake on the Lake Program (Grades 8-12)
- Adventurer Program (Grades 9-12)
- Junior Staff Program (Grades 11-12)
Located in the Salt Lake City Metro area, Wasatch Kids Camps provide a wide range of traditional summer Day Camps to boys and girls ages 5-13. We offer drop-off and pick-up sites for camps at locations throughout the Salt Lake valley.
Our camps will allow kids the chance to create fun memories and have an incredible summer camp experience. We achieve our goals by exposing our campers to new places, experiences, and ideas.
Quality day and residential summer camps in Oregon for local, U.S., and international students!
Delphian School is a premiere, independent, co-educational day and boarding school located in Oregon in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. We offer fun and challenging summer school programs (for ages 5-18) on our 800-acre campus in the scenic Willamette Valley, 1 hour southwest of Portland, and approximately 4 hours drive from Seattle, Washington.
Our residential and day summer programs offer personalized academics, challenging activities, sports camps, weekend trips, ESL classes, and fun. Boarding students for the Summer Program are accepted from ages 8 through 18; day students can enroll from ages 5 through 18. 4 to 6 week sessions are offered. The Delphian School is nonsectarian.
Summer at Delphian School is always an international experience. Approximately 300 students attend our Summer Program each year from all across the United States and many other countries including Japan, Mexico, Korea, Taiwan, Italy, Germany, Canada, Austria, France, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Turkey, Brazil, Phillipines, Australia, South Africa, Switzerland, and Russia.
"We cannot say enough great things about Delphi's Summer academic program. They use many different study tools so the students really understand what they are learning. Attending the summer program in Oregon literally changed our daughter's life." - Delphian Parent
iD Tech Camps in Washington State provide 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy and iD Game Design & Development Academy. iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, offering summer programs at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states, including University of Washington - Seattle, and University of Washington - Bothell.
iD Tech programs are taught in small, personalized classes. Instructors are able to work closely with each student in order to customize the course curriculum to each student’s skill and experience level. Whether you are a beginner or extremely advanced, the instructors find fun and challenging ways to develop your tech skills.
Discover how your technical talents and scientific passions can lead to a future career! These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
“I really love how my instructor and everyone was supportive and caring. I made new friends here and would recommend this camp to everyone interested in game making.” - Michael R., Student, University of Washington
Situated in the heart of Seattle, Washington, The Northwest School is an independent college preparation and international boarding school for Grades 6-12. We provide a welcoming and engaging English language (ESL) summer programs for students ages 10-16. Our English summer classes are specifically designed for ELL (English Language Learning) students who wish to improve their English language skills in a fun and relaxed environment. We welcome students from all over Seattle, the U.S., and around the world.
Our boarding program features a truly international atmosphere. Each summer, the dormitory welcomes approximately 200 students from more than ten countries. The education of global citizens with a deep appreciation of different cultures is a founding principle of the school which extends to the summer programs.
The Northwest School is accredited by the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS), and is approved by the Washington State Board of Education.
Youth Empowered Action (YEA) Camp is a unique and inspiring residential summer leadership program in Oregon, Massachusetts and California for youth 12-17 years who want to make a difference in the world. There will be two sessions in Oregon at Camp Adams in Molalla, Clackamas County. In Massachusetts, YEA Camp will be held at the beautiful Hilltop space of Nature's Classroom in Charlton, Worcester County. Our northern California camp will be held at the beautiful Quaker Center in Ben Lomond, Santa Cruz County, about a two hours drive south of San Francisco.
At a week-long sleep-away program in a beautiful camp setting, YEA campers choose an issue of importance to them (for example, some have chosen climate change, racism, homophobia, homelessness, or animal rights) and they build the knowledge, skills, confidence, and community to take action on that issue once they get home.
- 1 week residential camps for ages 12-17
- Connect with what's important
- Learn about inspiring activists
- Create an action plan
- Learn to think strategically about issues
- Celebrate the accomplishments and our community
- Learn key activist skills
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne