Christian summer camps in Idaho for kids & teens: Overnight camps in Northern Idaho area for elementary school, middle & high school students. Adventure summer camp with outdoor activities & sports programs in Coeur d'Alene, Kootenai County ID.
Camp Lutherhaven, Coeur d'Alene: Located in the stunning surroundings of Coeur d'Alene in rural Idaho, Camp Lutherhaven provides traditional, co-educational summer camp programs to students in Grades 1-12. Our campers get to hike, swim, craft, sing, play and explore God's word with new camp buddies and awesome counselors. Campers gain overnight independence, build self-confidence, and grow in a safe, loving, Christian atmosphere.
Majestic trees...inspirational views... gracious hospitality...all describe Camp Lutherhaven, situated on scenic Lake Coeur d'Alene 8 miles south of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, a destination resort community. We have sixty-five years of experience as a Christian camping facility.
Our Vision: To be nationally recognized as the most effective Outdoor Ministry in the Northwest for nurturing Christian faith, equipping servant leaders, and strengthening communities.
Traditional Summer Camp Programs: - Grades 1-12
- Genesis Program (Grades 1-2)
- Exodus Program (Grades 3-4)
- Homestead Program (Grades 4-6)
- Treehouse Program (Grades 4-6)
- Pioneer Program (Grades 5-6)
- Pathfinder Program (Grades 7-8)
- Wake on the Lake Program (Grades 8-12)
- Adventurer Program (Grades 9-12)
- Junior Staff Program (Grades 11-12)
iD Tech Camps in Washington State provide 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy and iD Game Design & Development Academy. iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, offering summer programs at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states, including University of Washington - Seattle, and University of Washington - Bothell.
iD Tech programs are taught in small, personalized classes. Instructors are able to work closely with each student in order to customize the course curriculum to each student’s skill and experience level. Whether you are a beginner or extremely advanced, the instructors find fun and challenging ways to develop your tech skills.
Discover how your technical talents and scientific passions can lead to a future career! These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
“I really love how my instructor and everyone was supportive and caring. I made new friends here and would recommend this camp to everyone interested in game making.” - Michael R., Student, University of Washington
Quality day and residential summer camps in Oregon for local, U.S., and international students!
Delphian School is a premiere, independent, co-educational day and boarding school located in Oregon in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. We offer fun and challenging summer school programs (for ages 5-18) on our 800-acre campus in the scenic Willamette Valley, 1 hour southwest of Portland, and approximately 4 hours drive from Seattle, Washington.
Our residential and day summer programs offer personalized academics, challenging activities, sports camps, weekend trips, ESL classes, and fun. Boarding students for the Summer Program are accepted from ages 8 through 18; day students can enroll from ages 5 through 18. 4 to 6 week sessions are offered. The Delphian School is nonsectarian.
Summer at Delphian School is always an international experience. Approximately 300 students attend our Summer Program each year from all across the United States and many other countries including Japan, Mexico, Korea, Taiwan, Italy, Germany, Canada, Austria, France, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Turkey, Brazil, Phillipines, Australia, South Africa, Switzerland, and Russia.
"We cannot say enough great things about Delphi's Summer academic program. They use many different study tools so the students really understand what they are learning. Attending the summer program in Oregon literally changed our daughter's life." - Delphian Parent
Located in the Salt Lake City Metro area, Wasatch Kids Camps provide a wide range of traditional summer Day Camps to boys and girls ages 5-13. We offer drop-off and pick-up sites for camps at locations throughout the Salt Lake valley.
Our camps will allow kids the chance to create fun memories and have an incredible summer camp experience. We achieve our goals by exposing our campers to new places, experiences, and ideas.
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps in summer and during the academic school year for primary & secondary school students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer fun, meaningful language immersion programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, run by qualified language teachers and native speakers.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms, Master Chef competitions to carnivals & campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Review: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
Academic School Year language immersion residential camps for primary & secondary students.
Established in 2002, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is a leading therapeutic boarding school in Montana for troubled teen boys & girls ages 13-18.
We combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC) on our beautiful and safe 150 acre campus.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to students across the U.S. & students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
We offer help to teenagers who present with the following issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders.
We are accredited by National Independent Private Schools Association (NIPPSA) and Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC).
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we can provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
Typically our student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "I would recommend your program to anyone wanting to find the help for their child that has lost their way and is on a negative path to self-destruction. Thank you for your help and I am especially glad that his mother and I were able to discover your program.”
Therapeutic Boarding School For troubled teens ages 13-18
- Middle School Program
- High School Program
- Credit Recovery
- Accelerated Learning
- College Preparation/ AP Classes
- SAT/ACT Testing Center
- Anti-Bullying Program
- GED Program
- College-level Courses
We create a customized program for each student that requires a minimum of 3 months. However, best results for lasting success are realized through 6+ months of treatment.
TWAI graduates average a 3.5 GPA. It is common for a student to complete 1.5 years of course work in 1 year.
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.