Private schools in Hillsborough County FL: Day care in Tampa, Christian preschool for boys & girls, early childhood education. child care center for preschoolers, after-school programs in Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater area.
Early Scholars Learning Academy, Tampa: Early Scholars Learning Academy is a place where all children can have "an interactive preschool adventure!" Situated close to downtown Tampa FL, we are a private, non-denominational preschool serving boys and girls ages 3-4. We also offer comprehensive after-school care, and a Summer Camp program. Our interactive co-educational curriculum provides the stepping stones for our children to develop a self-motivated thirst for knowledge, and the skills necessary to become confident and independent, life-long learners. Through a broad range of age appropriate experiences, our children learn to observe, analyze, and explore in order to discover the world around them.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Preschool Curriculum for Children Ages 3-4: Curriculum is based on themed topics that include lessons in math, language, art, social studies, and computer science. Our mission is to recognize and develop each child’s unique approach to learning. We strive to address the needs of the whole child by cultivating a love of learning through academics, promoting physical and social development, and encouraging spiritual values. We create a safe, structured, and nurturing environment where learning is exciting, fun, and stimulating. Integrated themes include:
- My Family / All About Me; The Seasons; Ocean Life; Outer Space; The Forest; Restaurant / Groceries; Insects; Holidays; Health
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
The Bolles School in Jacksonville in Duval County, FL, is a co-educational, college preparatory school enrolling over 1800 day students in early kindergarten through grade 12 and boarding students in grades 7 through to postgraduate on four campuses - Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose. Bolles teaches the value of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion. In lower school, we encourage the beginnings of structured learning through exploration and nurturing.
Our middle school program teaches students to take on more personal responsibility and begin honing their interests. And in upper school, our rigorous program with Advanced Placement courses prepares students for college and beyond. Bolles is more than a school — it is an educational experience that enriches students for the rest of their lives. We are an extended family of children, parents, and faculty.
The Bolles School emphasizes excellence not only in academics, but in athletics, the arts, and other activities that promote social experiences and community service. International students are welcome. We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Day programs for boys and girls from Kindergarten through to 12th grade
- Boarding programs for students in 7th to 12th grade
- College preparatory curriculum
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Upper School program
- Advanced Placement programs
- English as a Second Language (ESL) programs
- We welcome international students
H.E.L.P. Miami (Hollywood Education & Literacy Project) is an alternative, non-profit, non-sectarian, co-ed K-12 private school for students with learning disabilities and special needs, including ADD and ADHD.
Situated in Kendale Lakes, about 10 miles west of Coral Gables, we provide an alternative to the traditional school setting for K-12 students who have been falling behind or labeled as "off track", a slow learner or learning disabled.
We are not interested in instructing solely so our students can “pass tests.” All of our programs are designed to engage the individual and make him or her a participant to their education. Our study groups are small to ensure that the student gets proper attention.
H.E.L.P. Miami is accredited by the NPSAA, and is a licensed Applied Scholastics International Activity.
Catering to students in the Fort Lauderdale / South Florida area, AEF Schools is a multiple-campus, co-educational private school program for students in Grades 1-12. Our four separate schools provide Elementary, Middle and High School Preparatory programs, as well as a therapeutic and social program for children with learning difficulties. AEF schools offer a traditional curriculum which is supplemented by social, cognitive, and life skills, specifically designed to teach both the English language and culture.
AEF caters to students who, for one reason or another, are not being successful or as successful as they should be academically, socially, and/or at home. Many of AEF School’s students have been diagnosed with ADHD, Aspergers, Autism, and related disorders. Some students do not have a diagnosis; they simply perform better in a smaller, safer, and more structured environment.
Instead of combining all of our programs and students on one large campus, AEF has opened multiple campuses in order to better accommodate the individual needs of our students. Each campus focuses on specific goals and caters only to students whose needs can be met.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
Cape Coral Christian School, located in the heart of Cape Coral City, Lee County, Florida, is a ministry sponsored by Cape Coral Community Church offering students grades PK - 12th. The staff of Cape Coral Christian School realizes that parents are faced with challenges in the spiritual, academic, and social training of their children. We consider it a privilege and honor to be able to work with you in meeting the needs of your child in these areas. It is our goal to provide each student with the knowledge and character training necessary to become successful in life.