Learn English in Texas: English courses in McAllen, intensive ESL programs for international students, business professionals. Private English lessons in Brownsville & Hidalgo County TX for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels. Cursos de inglés en McAllen, estudiar inglés en Texas.
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley: With campuses in Edinburg and Brownsville TX, close to McAllen, just north of the U.S.-Mexican border, The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) provides English language classes at beginner to advanced levels. We offer Intensive English and Semi-Intensive English options, as well as Spanish, Chinese, German, and Latin language classes.
English Language Classes: - For beginner, intermediate to advanced levels
Intensive English Course: The Language Institute offers five intensive (eight week) English programs every year at our Edinburg and Brownsville sites. Ten levels of English are available from Basic to High Advanced.
- Duration: 8 weeks - 10 language levels
Modules include: - Grammar - Listening and Speaking - Reading and Writing - Vocabulary and Idioms - Academic Preparation
Semi-Intensive English Course: - Duration: 12 weeks - Saturday classes
Ten levels of English are available from Basic to High Advanced. The semi-intensive program also offers several elective levels in Listening and Speaking, Conversation through Video and University Preparation.
Further Language Programs: - Summer English Course (3-weeks) - Spanish, German, Chinese, and Latin language classes
• Learn English in Miami, Florida with NSL Mondial! A leading provider of English language courses and immersion programs for adult students from around the world, NSL Mondial offers English classes taught at 10 levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our English school is situated in South Beach, a neighborhood of Miami Beach, close to all the major attractions that Miami has to offer. Learn English while enjoying the sun, sea, and incredible nightlife!
• We keep our class sizes small, with a maximum of 10 students per class. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our school provides a multicultural atmosphere, thanks to our excellent international student mix.
• At NSL Mondial, we believe that learning English should not be confined to the classroom. We provide a fun and varied activities program.
• You have the option of living with an American family through our homestay program, or stay in student residence.
• NSL Mondial also provides an English summer and winter camp in Miami FL for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Available for 1-7 weeks, our ESL summer camp combines English language classes with optional electives (Marine Environment, American Sports, Art & Design, Fashion or Leadership) and activities & excursions.
Classes taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English program (20 lessons per week)
• Part-time English program (16 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English
• English Plus Fun: Combine English lessons with Kitesurfing, Music, Salsa Latin Dancing, Paddle Boarding..
• Free workshop on writing, idioms, etc.
• Fun activities program
• Homestay program / live with an American family
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.
Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We offer beginner to advanced level English language courses to students from around the world. Study options include Short-Term English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, Academic Exam preparation, and more.
Courses include lessons in the full-range of English language skills and knowledge, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Our proficiency levels are based on a Global Scale that is recognized around the world, developed through broad scientific research by the Common European Framework (CEFR) and the University of Cambridge.
Accommodation options include student residences, hotels, hostels, shared houses, and homestays with local Hawaiian families.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks teachers for your patience,comprehension and help. We can now speak better English. All of you are very good teachers, but even better as people. We hope to come back one day and maybe meet you again. We'll never forget you." - James and Helena, Spain
- Short Term English Program (20 lessons)
- Intensive English Program (25 lessons)
- Long Term Intensive English (25 lessons)
- Super Intensive English Program (35 lessons)
- Private English lessons
- College Pathway Program
- Cambridge FCE / CAE Preparation
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year (Long Stay)
- Speaking with Purpose
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Summer Short Term English Program
- Kids & Teens English
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University (SSU) is a private American university founded in 1983 which has 3 campuses in Southern California (in San Diego, and Newport Beach, south of Los Angeles).
Our mission is to provide international students with English language instruction of the highest quality. We offer eight levels of intensive English courses for beginners through to advanced English language studies, as well as TOEFL test preparation classes.
Our approach gives students the opportunity to improve reading, writing, grammar, conversation, pronunciation, TOEFL, and Business English. SSU’s stimulating and productive learning environment is well-suited for preparing students for continued success in their future personal, academic, and professional pursuits.
Our Intensive English Program prices start at $190/4 weeks at our Fashion Valley campus with early morning classes from 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
SSU also provides Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for domestic and international students.
All programs and locations are fully accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
"I really enjoy speaking and spending time with people from different countries. After I complete the ESL program I am planning to apply for the BBA or MBA programs offered by Southern States University." - Rena, Intensive English Program