Learn English classes in McAllen TX: Intensive ESL programs for international students & business professionals. Private English lessons in Brownsville & Hidalgo County TX for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels. Cursos de inglés en McAllen, estudiar inglés en Texas.
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley: Learn English in the Rio Grande Valley, just north of the U.S. - Mexico border. With campuses in Edinburg and Brownsville TX, close to McAllen, The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) offers Intensive and Semi-Intensive English language courses year round at beginner to advanced levels. We also offer a 3-week Summer English course.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our language institute has a state-of-the-art audio lab and dynamic instructors. On completion of an English program, students will have acquired language skills that will enhance their opportunities for advancement.
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
Intensive English Course:
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 10 language levels
Semi-Intensive English Course:
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Saturday classes
Further Language Programs:
- Summer English Course (3-weeks)
- Spanish, German, Chinese, and Latin language classes
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Do you need to improve your English language skills? If you live in The Bronx, Westchester County NY or Southern Connecticut, you can take private or semi-private English lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our qualified and highly-experienced ESL tutors can design a curriculum that will help you to meet your specific goals. Improve your job opportunities or simply make communicating in English in your everyday life easier!
• Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule.
• Choose to meet your English language teacher from once a week to every day. It's entirely up to you! One-on-one / small group English lessons can take place at your home, office or agreed location.
Locations for private lessons include:
• The Bronx, NYC
• Westchester County NY
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Ossining, Peekskill, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Fairfield County CT
Bridgeport, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Southport, Stamford.. (Contact us about your city or area)
• New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations throughout New York City - Jackson Heights in Queens, Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and The Bronx.
• We offer intensive and semi-intensive English courses for students from all over the world with beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of English.
• We also provide Private English lessons, Part-time / Evening English classes, Weekend English, Everyday Conversation English, and more.
• TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL English Exam preparation courses and Business English classes are also available. Classes are designed to fit your individual needs.
• Whether you call New York your home or will be visiting New York from abroad, you will find that our economical and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education.
• Our Jackson Heights English school offers weekday, evening and weekend English classes. This branch is located along the historic #7 train line, which was designated part of the National Freedom Trail in 1999. It is situated in a multiethnic, multicultural neighborhood where you will find restaurants serving food from all over the globe.
Student Testimonial: "It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life, I met a lot of people, I did very fun activities and I improved my English." - Juan
• Study English in one of the world’s most widely recognized buildings - the Empire State Building!
• Kaplan International's modern English school on the 63rd floor is a state-of-the-art language learning facility, offering a comprehensive range of English courses to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
• With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International offers you high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation at our English school in New York.
• With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International, world leaders in English language education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our English language schools in New York are accredited by ACCET, and citizens of 82 countries studied at our Empire State Manhattan ESL school last year.
Student Reviews: "Kaplan has been one of the most amazing experiences in my life where I met a lot of friends from around the world and also discovered NYC very well." - Ahmad
”I never got bored at school, every teacher is interactive with the students. There are lots of things to do here. The night life in New York is awesome, this city never sleeps!” - Elvira
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• General English classes
• General English Academic Year/Semester options
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program
• Vacation English lessons
• Business English for professionals / executives
• TOEFL and Academic English
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today for class details!
• Located in Katy, 30 minutes west of Houston TX, Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes for local adults and international students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. Our English courses include Intensive English, ACT, SAT and TOEFL Exam preparation, and English Conversation classes.
• Private lessons can take place at our center, your home or office or other location of your choice in the West Houston area.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), allowing students plenty of time and individual attention to practice and excel.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• In addition to our General English classes that focus on grammar and conversation, we provide a lot of opportunities for you to practice your conversation skills.
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to love the English language and American culture and understand many of the differences.
Online / English Classes For beginners, intermediate & advanced
• General English classes
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons for adults & children
• TOEFL Exam Preparation
• SAT test prep
• ACT test prep
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• English courses for families
• English classes for kids, high school students
• After-school English classes for elementary & middle school ages 7-10 & 11-14 years old
• English tutoring for kids on weekends
• English summer / winter programs
Also • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)