Primrose School of Castle Hills: Located at 1824 King Arthur Blvd. in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX 75010, a quarter mile north of Trinity Medical Center, Primrose School of Castle Hills is a quality private preschool offering more than a daycare experience. Through our exclusive, Balanced Learning® curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Primrose of Castle Hills distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing environment where infants through to grade schoolers are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow. We provide quality trained professional teachers in every classroom.
Nationally accredited Primrose curriculum for Infants, Preschool and Kindergarten programs:
- We offer proprietary balanced learning curriculum combining teacher directed and child initiated activities.
- Low student / teacher ratios providing individualized learning programs.
- Enrichment programs in Spanish, music, physical fitness and technology.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Providing San Antonio's premier private tutoring and test preparation service, Parliament Tutors covers all academic subjects, tutoring and standardized test preparation. With private tutors based throughout San Antonio, TX, Parliament Tutors is dedicated to bringing students the most customized learning experiences from the most highly qualified tutors.
Parliament Tutors offers K-8 tutoring and high school tutoring in math, science, English, social studies and foreign languages with special tutoring in maths and English, college courses help, assistance in writing essays and admissions counselling, as well as college preparation courses including AP Test Prep, ACT Prep, SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep. We also offer postgraduate preparation courses including LSAT, GRE, GMAT and MCAT Tests, as well as language training, TOEFL and ESL programs.
We develop individualized lesson plans, geared to meet the particular needs of each student. We sharpen students’ learning skills and teach them how to solve new problems independently. This enables students to acquire the abilities and the confidence they need to succeed.
* Special tutoring in Math & English
* K-8 tutoring & high school tutoring in English, Math, Science, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
* College preparation, SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep, AP Test Prep, ACT Prep writing essays & admissions counselling
* Postgraduate preparation courses including GRE, GMAT, LSAT & MCAT tests
* ESL & TOEFL programs
* Language courses in Spanish, Italian, Chinese & more...
* College courses tuition for Math, Economics, Computer Science, & Essays
Kids 'R' Kids Las Colinas is a child care center located in Irving, Dallas County in Texas. We are very proud to provide the most innovative child care facilities and effective educational programs for children 6 weeks through 12 years of age. We offer preschool and pre-kindergarten programs as well as before-school and after-school programs for elementary school children and summer camps. Our high quality teachers, creative and fun educational programs and, of course, our state of the art facility make us a leader in the industry.
We are conveniently located near Beltline Rd. and 635 in Irving. Many of our families come from the Las Colinas, Valley Ranch, Coppell and surrounding North Dallas areas.
The Selwyn College Preparatory School, located in Denton (40 miles northwest of Dallas) in Denton County, Texas, is an independent, co-educational day school offering grades PK-12. Occupying a 90-acre campus and drawing students from more than 29 North Texas communities, the Selwyn School offers a rigorous academic program that challenges students.
The Selwyn School is committed to providing an outstanding academic program for students aged 13 months through to 12th grade. Through high-quality, excellent instruction, Selwyn fosters an atmosphere that creates a joy for learning. While emphasizing reasoning and independent thinking skills, Selwyn's curriculum incorporates a variety of approaches to learning.
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Located in the north-west of Dallas in the suburban community of Carrollton, part of Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County in Texas, Carrollton Christian Academy offers programs from pre-kindergarten through to twelfth grade. Our students are offered a comprehensive, biblically-based college preparatory program with dual credit and AP courses as well as college prep SAT, ACT and PSAT.
Since 1980, Carrollton Christian Academy has partnered with First United Methodist Church and our parents in seeking to develop young men and women with a deep faith, keen intellect, and compassionate hearts. Our faculty and administration provide a stimulating and nurturing environment that teaches children to think with their minds and respond with their hearts. Enrichment and honors programs are an integral part of the total program.
Carrollton Christian Academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the Association of Christian Schools International and University Senate -- United Methodist Church. Our excellent faculty effectively teaches knowledge with the purpose of helping the child understand God's principles and purpose for mankind.
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade:
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, and social studies, health, physical education, computer applications, foreign language, and fine arts.
- Dual Credit and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses in PSAT, ACT and SAT