Fort Worth TX school for gifted kids: Private school for talented children & teens, accelerated elementary, middle & high school, college preparation programs for gifted students in Fort Worth/Dallas area, Tarrant County.
The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative: The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative is located in Fort Worth, Tarrant County in north-central Texas and offers study programs for intellectually, academically and creatively precocious children ages 4-16. Lesson planning is individualized for each child with much of the instruction offered on a one-on-one basis. One of our primary goals is to enable students to accelerate their learning and enroll in a college or university at an early age.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Individualized study programs for highly gifted children ages 4 - 16: We offer accelerated academic curriculums and frequent pre and post-testing for rapid progression. Since our curriculum is non-traditional, students are in different levels in different subjects. It is not uncommon to have elementary age children studying high school subjects at our school. After school care is available until 5:00 p.m.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, St. Luke School is a Catholic elementary school serving students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade. We offer an exciting elementary program with language arts, social studies, math, science, religion, music, technology, library and P.E. The school clearly is unique in that it provides a small school setting with a low teacher student ratio. Our highly qualified and trained teachers provide students an education based on high standards and expectations.
The goal of educating the whole child is realized with opportunities to become critical thinkers, problem solvers and active community members by participating in service and extracurricular activities throughout the year. St. Luke Catholic School is a fully accredited school in accordance to the guidelines of the Texas Catholic Conference Accreditation Commission (TCCED), which is recognized by the Texas Education Agency of the State of Texas.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 6th grade
- Elementary School Curriculum with language arts, social studies, math, science, religion
- Enrichment Programs include music, library, technology and P.E
Parliament Tutors offers private in-home tutoring and test prep throughout Dallas from grade school through college. Our tutors provide expert tutoring in every subject, foreign language and standardized test across every grade level including the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS). Parliament Tutors will give you a competitive advantage against your peers, because you’ll learn from someone whose mastered what they teach.
Private teaching assistance allows students to improve their knowledge and skills far more rapidly than in a classroom setting. Our private tutors will travel to your home or a place of mutual convenience, including a library, school or cafe.
Before your first session, your tutor will contact you to introduce themselves and learn a little bit more about you. You will be given an assignment or test prior to your first session so that you and your tutor can get to work immediately. After your first tutoring session, your academic advisor will be in touch to get your feedback.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Located in Carrollton (with a second school in Dallas) in Denton, Dallas and Collin Counties in Texas, Coram Deo Academy offers academic programs from prekindergarten through to 12th grade. Coram Deo Academy teaches a Christian worldview through a vigorous, classical curriculum. The liberal arts curriculum is based on the classical Trivium model of grammar, logic and rhetoric; and the Quadrivium including mathematics, sciences, music and arts as well as theology and apologetics. Latin is introduced to students in the third grade.
An education at CDA is a vigorous adventure where students learn about the world and begin to think for themselves. They do not just master facts; they gain tools for thinking and speaking with logic and rhetoric. They absorb Christian principles and ethics, intertwined with lessons in history.
Deo Academy admits students of any race, color, and national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin. We are accredited through Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade:
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- Liberal arts curriculum based on the classical Trivium model of grammar, logic and rhetoric; and the Quadrivium including mathematics, sciences, music and arts as well as theology and apologetics
- College Preparatory courses SAT and ACT
- Advanced Placement courses
- After School Enrichment program
Trinity Valley School, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a K-12, independent, college preparatory school offering programs for children. Trinity Valley School has four main objectives for its students: fine scholarship with its fulfillment at college; the development of wide, constructive interests; intelligent citizenship; and spiritual and moral development which promotes lasting values. Trinity Valley School seeks students of above average to superior ability who will contribute to the diversity of the student body and enrich the environment of the school community. New students are accepted from kindergarten through 12th grade.
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny