EAF - Etiquette à la Française, Montpellier:
Based in Montpellier in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region of Southern France, approximately 590 km (370 miles) south of Paris, EAF - Etiquette à la Française is a French language and etiquette centre. We offer a wide range of French language classes and French etiquette classes for all ages. We teach our students all about French lifestyle (cultural differences and French etiquette codes) and French products (wines, cheese, perfumes and more...).Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Improve your French with our French language classes and learn and experience the French culture. We also offer homestay with a local host family, and provide a wide range of French cultural activities and themed tours.
French Language & Etiquette Classes
- We offer French language classes for all levels from beginners to advanced.
- With our French language and etiquette classes, students get a unique opportunity to learn and experience the French culture.
- Oral language development, writing, vocabulary and grammar (15 hours per
- Homestay program with a local French-speaking family.
French etiquette classes:
Codes of good manners, the French table, table service, rules in society, mail and telephone courtesy, acknowledgments, art offering, gestural, non-verbal and superstitions in French.
- We also provide a wide range of French cultural activities & tours.
- Themed tours: hotels, restaurants, chocolatiers, bakers, cheese, wine cellars & more...