Worth School, Turners Hill:
Worth School is a Benedictine (Catholic) independent co-educational day and boarding school for boys and girls aged 11-18. The school is situated in Turners Hill, West Sussex, in South East England, only 50 km from London and 12 km from Gatwick Airport. At Worth, we see our pupils as 'Lanterns to Light'. Inspiring pupils to think, learn, create, imagine and perform is crucial if each individual is to develop their intellectual potential. Pupils are not merely taught what they need to know but, much more importantly, how to learn.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Academic Excellence is achieved primarily by excellent teaching and also by the application of new approaches to learning and a varie
ty of exciting opportunities in which to discover and learn. A major strength of the school is the broad curriculum and the all-round education that pupils enjoy. Worth is proud to offer the International Baccalaureate alongside the traditional A Level curriculum, so that Sixth Form pupils can have as wide a choice as possible in the type of curriculum that suits them best. Examination results in both the IB and A Levels are high and our students enter the very best universities in the UK and abroad.
Courses / Programs
- Day Programmes for boys and girls aged 11-18
- Boarding Programmes for boys from Year 7 upwards, for girls as of Year 9
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Sixth Form
- International Baccalaureate Programme
- Learning Support Classes
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Core Subjects include Art, English, Drama, French, Geography, History, ICT, Latin, Mathematics, Music, Physical Education, Religious Studies, Science and Technology