MBA in UK: Accredited MBA courses in East London for UK & international students. Master of business administration programs, executive education for professionals, university business school in the London Docklands area.
University of East London - Royal Docks Business School: University of East London - Royal Docks Business School offers a wide range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmes in business fields to both UK and international students, including a number of MBA programmes. Our school exists to serve students, businesses and the community. We have strong international links, hosting visiting students and academics from many countries. We offer our own students opportunities to study abroad with a range of European partner institutions. We also offer opportunities for students to undertake our programmes at partner institutions abroad, or by Distance Learning.
Email:Contact us below
Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes:
Royal Docks Business School supports enterprise in all its forms. This is underpinned by our connections to the Financial District, the dynamic East London business scene and by the entrepreneurial activities at UEL’s own Knowledge Dock. Insights drawn from the study of business and from real business scenarios inform and shape our postgraduate programmes, ensuring we deliver both the knowledge and the practical skills you need for future success.
Our MBA offers a rounded management education that is unlike any other. It takes a fresh, integrative approach that stands out from standardised discipline-based offerings.
- International Business (MBA)
- International Business by Distance Learning (MBA)
- Leadership (MBA)
- Sport (MBA)
- Finance (MBA)
- Health Care Management (MBA)
- Islamic Finance (MBA)
- Sustainability and Energy Management (MBA)
Our business school is located in the historic Royal Docks in the Royal Albert Dock in the heart of London’s Docklands in East London, close to London City airport, and with excellent facilities and transport links.
Arden University - MSc Project Management (APM) Online
Courses / Programs
• This distance learning Master’s of Science degree will help develop the skills you need to deliver global projects to a professional, high standard.
• The MSc Project Management (APM) programme from Arden University will benefit those already practising in the field of project management or wanting to take their career in this direction.
• This online programme is ideal for mature students who either have an accredited Bachelor's degree or at least five years of relevant work experience. Learn about Project Management techniques, analytics, sustainability, and more in this UK online degree.
• This programme is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), so you can be sure your management career has the best foundation.
• The online, distance learning delivery mode of this programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work & family while you pursue your MSc in Project Management.
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages. Our online Master degree programmes offer the unique opportunity to study for your Masters in Project Management alongside the commitments of family and work, which makes these programmes ideally suited to mature students who are interested to enhance their knowledge and career opportunities.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, and offers its online degrees to UK and international students around the world.
- Project Management Techniques
- Management of Projects
- Project Analytics
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Sustainability in Theory and Practice
- Quality Management
- Research Project
Accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), this MSc Project Management degree course will help you take your career to the next level whilst you help your organisation to fulfill their project’s goals successfully.
A unique educational institution, London School of Business and Finance offers specialised programmes, developed pro-actively and in keeping with global market trends. LSBF attracts the highest quality candidates from over 140 nationalities worldwide. With an international perspective in mind, LSBF has developed a portfolio of undergraduate degrees, Masters degrees and professional qualifications that can be individually tailored to your specific career aspirations.
London Academy of Trading - In-class, Online & Blended Learning
Courses / Programs
• The London Academy of Trading is an award-winning, privately-owned educator based in the City of London providing accredited, vocational programs in financial markets trading.
• We offer courses for individuals (UK-based & international students) looking to develop their understanding of the financial markets with a view to trading financial markets across stocks and commodities.
• We teach through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching, with continued help and guidance from our team of professional traders and mentors.
• Our aim is to offer trading courses accessible to everyone. We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our central London trading floor in Holborn, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus.
• Our courses range from one week to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions.
London School of Business & Finance - Executive Education
Courses / Programs
• Executive Education (EE) is a distinct division within the London School of Business and Finance. Our courses are independently managed and assessed for academic quality, with a focus on programmes for executives and managers.
• We produce excellent results for delegates by encouraging professionals from around the world to share their experiences and knowledge and ensuring that all content reflects the latest trends in the modern international business world.
• With syllabi that are always up to date and an atmosphere of lively discussion, we provide an exceptional learning environment.
• LSBF EE is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC), and all of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service and taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
Bradford University School of Management is one of the UK's longest-established university-based business schools, and has been providing the MBA in the UK for more than 30 years. Based in Bradford in Northern England, Bradford University School of Management now provides an opportunity for both UK-based and international students to complete a Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme through online/distance learning.
At Bradford, we appreciate that many students have to juggle work and family commitments, alongside their studies. Each year, we have approximately 100 distance-learning MBA students.
As a leading full-service business school, regularly featuring in league table rankings such as the Financial Times, we pride ourselves on our focus on business engagement, with strong links to business and industry providing valuable student, graduate and management development opportunities. Our graduates have excellent career prospects & some of the highest employment rates of any business school.
We are fully accredited by EQUIS (The European Quality Improvement System) & AMBA (The Associations of MBAs). This quality accreditation assures you of our international reputation.
Online/Distance Learning Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- The programme is aimed at intelligent, highly motivated managers who wish to equip themselves with the essential business and management skills required in the increasingly competitive, diverse and dynamic business environment.
- The distance learning MBA can be completed in 2-6 years. On average, students take 3 years to complete the programme.
- Distance learning students are not required to attend any sessions at the university.
• For students from the UK & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.