MBA in UK: Accredited MBA courses in East London for UK & international students. Master of business administration programs, executive education for professionals, university business school in the London Docklands area.
University of East London - Royal Docks Business School: University of East London - Royal Docks Business School offers a wide range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmes in business fields to both UK and international students, including a number of MBA programmes. Our school exists to serve students, businesses and the community. We have strong international links, hosting visiting students and academics from many countries. We offer our own students opportunities to study abroad with a range of European partner institutions. We also offer opportunities for students to undertake our programmes at partner institutions abroad, or by Distance Learning.
Email:Contact us below
Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes:
Royal Docks Business School supports enterprise in all its forms. This is underpinned by our connections to the Financial District, the dynamic East London business scene and by the entrepreneurial activities at UEL’s own Knowledge Dock. Insights drawn from the study of business and from real business scenarios inform and shape our postgraduate programmes, ensuring we deliver both the knowledge and the practical skills you need for future success.
Our MBA offers a rounded management education that is unlike any other. It takes a fresh, integrative approach that stands out from standardised discipline-based offerings.
- International Business (MBA)
- International Business by Distance Learning (MBA)
- Leadership (MBA)
- Sport (MBA)
- Finance (MBA)
- Health Care Management (MBA)
- Islamic Finance (MBA)
- Sustainability and Energy Management (MBA)
Our business school is located in the historic Royal Docks in the Royal Albert Dock in the heart of London’s Docklands in East London, close to London City airport, and with excellent facilities and transport links.
LSBF EE - Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Management, London
Courses / Programs
• LSBF’s division, Executive Education, is an independent education provider within the London School of Business and Finance that concentrates on courses for executives and managers based in London, UK.
• LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited, and all EE division programmes are CPD accredited, and are taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
• This Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Management offers delegates the most current and relevant topics in business today, delivered by a group of lecturers with extensive professional exposure in different areas of management.
• The course focuses on the importance of management as one of the most relevant elements in ensuring business success.
Postgraduate Certificate Programme (PGC)
This 12-week programme consists of four elective courses you can choose from.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
This 26-week programme consists of four mandatory courses, two elective courses and an independent major project.
• After taking this course, you will be able to use your new understanding of finance to aim for more senior positions in your current workplace or elsewhere.
Executive Education Courses:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- International Business
- Management and Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategic Business Management
- Human Resources Development and Talent Management
- Business Development Techniques
London Academy of Trading - In-class, Online & Blended Learning
Courses / Programs
• The London Academy of Trading is an award-winning, privately-owned educator based in the City of London providing accredited, vocational programs in financial markets trading.
• We offer courses for individuals (UK-based & international students) looking to develop their understanding of the financial markets with a view to trading financial markets across stocks and commodities.
• We teach through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching, with continued help and guidance from our team of professional traders and mentors.
• Our aim is to offer trading courses accessible to everyone. We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our central London trading floor in Holborn, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus.
• Our courses range from one week to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions.
Arden Business Programs Online:
With over 10 undergraduate and 4 postgraduate business degree programmes on offer, Arden has the right programme for your needs. Whether you’re creating a niche start-up or operating in an internationally-recognised corporation, Arden’s business programmes give you the skills you’ll need to set your business up for success. Arden’s course modules are constantly updated to keep your courses relevant to your career progression and the skills you need in the marketplace.
Focus on Employability
Many students complete their studies with us whilst working full-time, and Arden’s flexible study mode makes it easier to earn your business degree alongside your existing commitments and responsibilities.
All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. Graduate skills—skills directly applicable in the workplace—are integrated into the programmes in order to make you stand out from the crowd.
Earn Your UK Degree Online from Anywhere in the World
Arden's unique iLearn Platform allows you to study your business degree via distance learning at your own pace, and alongside your lifestyle. Study from your home, the office, a cafe, or while travelling the world--it's up to you how you will earn your diploma with Arden.
Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and online students are invited to a UK campus for their graduation ceremony.
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
MBA (Data Analytics)
MBA (Top Up)
Undergraduate Degree Programmes
BA (Hons) Business and Computing
BA (Hons) Business & Law
BA (Hons) Business (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (Finance) (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (HRM) (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (Tourism) (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (Finance) (Top-Up)
BA (Hons) Business (HRM) (Top-Up)
BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) (Top-Up)
BA (Hons) Business (Tourism) (Top-Up)
BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Based in London, Emarketeers is an established Internet Consultancy and Training provider and the UK's leading provider of accredited internet marketing training courses. We offer public training courses, or in-house training which is tailored to your skills and requirements in central locations in London (Covent Garden, King's Cross and St Pancras) and Manchester. Attendees of any calibre can easily learn essential online marketing strategies to help them remain in touch with the latest developments, and create real added value for their business.
Our training courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), and in October 2009 we partnered with The Guardian, launching their Media Academy. Hours spent training with us contribute to your Chartered Marketeer status at the CIM.
Emarketeers' vision is to be the best provider of digital marketing training and consulting in the UK. We want to help you and your business grow through better digital marketing practices. We work in partnership with like-minded companies and collaborate with professional bodies to ensure we remain at the forefront of digital marketing developments.
Accredited internet marketing training courses: We offer public training courses, or in-house training which is tailored to your skills and requirements:
- Blogging with Wordpress
- Digital Strategy
- Email Marketing
- International Search Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Apps Strategy
- Monetise Your Website
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Online Display Advertising
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Persuasive Online Copywriting
- Persuasive Web Design
- Recruiting with Social Media
Ashridge Business School, located 30 miles north west of London in Hertfordshire, England, is one of the world's leading business schools offering triple accredited Full Time Master of Business Administration (MBA), and Part Time Executive MBA (EMBA) degree programs. Our Full-time and Executive MBA programmes are consistently ranked within the UK’s top ten, and the top 20 in Europe. The Full-time MBA remains first in the world for salary increase.
Both the MBA and EMBA programmes result in the same degree and participants graduate on the same day. Classes are small, interactive and international. You benefit from the same faculty and the same Ashridge experience, together with a teaching and learning philosophy which believes in combining theory and practice and emphasises the application of learning.
Ashridge is one the few business schools in the world to be triple accredited by the main executive education bodies - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
One-year Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Starts in January
- 22 weeks on campus
- Students are usually self sponsored and are seeking to broaden their horizons and to change careers.
Two-year Executive MBA (EMBA):
- Starts in September
- 13 weeks of study on campus
- EMBA participants tend to be company sponsored and are looking for growth within their existing organisations.
London School of Commerce is a college located in the heart of London. It is a fully accredited Institution by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for independent, further and higher education. LSC was set up with the primary aim of offering cost effective education leading to international degrees in Business, Management and Information Technology.
LSC is an Associate College of the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff (UWIC). Due to this partnership, students from all over the world, now have the opportunity of studying for the degrees of this prestigious universities in the heart of London.
The LSC campus is centrally located and all the prime attractions in London are ten to thirty minutes travelling time from the campus. Shoppers have a choice of traditional markets or modern shopping centers. While at LSC, students are encouraged to visit the various attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, The Bank of England to name just a few.