Colleges & Career Training in UK: Business courses in London, MBA degree program, hotel management, ACCA accounting studies, computer science, bachelor / master degree, IT certification courses, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco training in England
Cecos London College: CECOS London College is located in the heart of London in the borough of Islington. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in information technology, business administration (including MBA), business information technology, computer sciences, accounting, travel & tourism management and more. has been one of the leading tuition providers for ACCA and CAT qualifications for the last ten years. CECOS London College also offers a range of computer certification courses including Microsoft, Oracle, Java and Cisco training.
CECOS London College offers Diploma, Bachelor & Master degree courses in fields including:
- Information Technology - Computer Sciences - Business Administration (including MBA) - Hotel & Tourism Management - Accounting (including ACCA certification) - Advertising & Marketing - English Language Courses
The Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma and Graduate Diploma programmes of the college are also offered in association with various reputed National and International organisations. These programmes are accepted by various universities for credit transfer.
IT certification courses include: C Programming C++ Programming Visual C++ Visual Basic Web Design Wireless Application Protocol - WAP Java (Beginners/Advanced) Sun Certified Java Programmer - SCJP 2 Oracle Certified Professional - OCP Cisco Certified Network Associate - CCNA Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP Auto CAD, UNIX/LINUX, A+ (PC Maintenance) DTP - Photoshop Sage Accounting Software Sage Payroll Accounting Microsoft Training Courses: Microsoft Office 2000 (Beginners/Advanced) Microsoft Certified System Engineer - MCSE Microsoft Certified Database Administrative - MCDBA Microsoft Certified Solution Developer - MCSD Microsoft Certified System Administrative - MCSA
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
Southern School of Beauty Therapy, based in the Hampshire countryside, offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and complete nail technician. We pride ourselves on our friendly, supportive learning environment, combined with the opportunity to obtain internationally recognised qualifications.
Upon successful completion of your chosen course, you will be awarded the Southern School of Beauty Diploma. This will enable you to obtain insurance with the Guild of Beauty Therapists or Professional Beauty Direct.
Our aim at the Southern School of Beauty is to ensure that you really enjoy your learning experience with us, and when you leave at the end of the day, you should feel confident to start practicing your new skills.
Simplicity Remastered is a quality hair-stylist training centre for stylists of all levels, from total beginner to advanced. Conveniently located in Soho in Central London, our training centre is on Rathbone Street, just off Tottenham Court Road and opposite Goodge St Underground Tube Station. Simplicity Remastered School delivers personal, one-on-one hair stylist training to individuals and beauty professionals. Our programme consists of 5 three-hour sessions tailored to how each student learns – visual, oral or kinesthetic. As well as theoretical knowledge, we teach the five simple and practical techniques that are used to create all haircuts, and deliver knowledge, confidence and results.
The foundation of classic cutting paves the way for increased stylist knowledge and confidence and is the simplest and quickest way to increase client satisfaction and loyalty. The ‘five sessions for five techniques’ look at one length, layers, graduation, scissor over comb and freehand techniques. Focused and targeted, each session is designed to transfer knowledge as simply as possible. Simplicity Remastered School will, quite simply, take you and your team to a superior level of haircutting.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Wiltshire College, based on four main campuses in Chippenham, Lackham, Salisbury and Trowbridge and with divisional centres in Calne, Castle Combe, Corsham, Devizes, Malmesbury, Melksham, Warminster and Westbury all located in Wiltshire, southwest England, offers a wide range of full-time, part-time further and higher education courses in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others.
We provide a foundation year for international students wishing to study in UK, apprenticeship courses for students, as well as offering provision for employers through our dedicated Employer Responsive Team. All of our full-time higher education programmes are validated by one of our partner universities. We work closely with the University of Bath, the Royal Agricultural College, Bath Spa University, Bournemouth University and the University of the West of England. As a student you are entitled to access their extensive learning and leisure facilities as well. Our qualifications are vocationally specialised and prepare you for careers in business, commerce and industry.
- Full-time, Part-time Further & Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others
- Foundation Year for international students wishing to study in UK (with Bath University)
- Apprenticeship Courses
- Employer Responsive Team with training in specific areas
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling UK students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT