English courses in East London, UK: IELTS & Cambridge FCE exam preparation. Full-time, part-time & evening English language classes in Tower Hamlets for adults & business professionals from beginners to advanced. Estudiar inglés en Londres, cursos de inglés en Inglaterra.
BSGS College: Conveniently situated in Whitechapel in East London, BSGS College provides a range of English language courses at competitive prices to local students and international students. Renowned for our uncompromising commitment to quality education and flexible study options, the college boasts a genuinely warm and friendly atmosphere that is conducive to learning and teaching.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-09-07 were from:
East London Amalinda, South Africa;
Chon Burri, Thailand;
east london, South Africa;
East london, South Africa;
EAST LONDON , GONUBIE, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
If you want to improve your English language skills for work or study in the UK, you first need to know what your current level is.
Learn4Good.com offers an online English language level test that assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary. The number of questions displayed in the test depends on your level.
When you have completed the test, you will learn what your current level is from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced). It will also recommend what you should study next.
Available to take online since 2003, this free test is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week. It has proved very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International Colleges offers you consistently high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our 43 English schools worldwide.
Our exceptional English school in Oxford, England is located in a beautiful Edwardian building close to the city centre. Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as exam preparation courses, to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
At Kaplan, you learn English with first-class teachers in an excellent learning facility and advance your academic and professional career. Study English with Kaplan International Colleges and begin your journey to academic and career success.
In 2007, 94% of our students would recommend Kaplan International Colleges Oxford to their friends and family. Our Oxford English school is housed in a stylish Edwardian building. It is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English course (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Intensive Beginners course
- Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Vacation English
- Elective English lessons
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Exam preparation
- General English
Work & Study Courses:
- Paid Work & Study programmes
- Internship Placement
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
English Village Homestay consists of a network of families living in Sussex in the south east of England, Devon & Cornwall in the south-west, and Oxford in the heart of the country.
Our families offer a comfortable homestay in lovely countryside or by the seaside, as well as English language tuition. Most of our families live only an hour or two from London.
Our teachers are all TEFL experienced and offer one to one or small group general or business English. They are caring and ready to improve your written and spoken English.
You will have plenty of opportunity to practice both listening and talking at meals and during the evening. All levels are catered for.
Testimonial: "I want to thank you for your kindness and availability. Alexia is nearly at the end of her experience, and we hope she has behaved well and that her English has improved. Thank you so much again." - Angelika & family
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).