English courses in East London, UK: IELTS & Cambridge FCE exam preparation. Full-time, part-time & evening English language classes in Tower Hamlets for adults & business professionals from beginners to advanced. Estudiar inglés en Londres, cursos de inglés en Inglaterra.
BSGS College: Conveniently situated in Whitechapel in East London, BSGS College provides a range of English language courses at competitive prices to local students and international students. Renowned for our uncompromising commitment to quality education and flexible study options, the college boasts a genuinely warm and friendly atmosphere that is conducive to learning and teaching.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-09-07 were from:
east london, South Africa;
East london, South Africa;
EAST LONDON , GONUBIE, South Africa;
Chon Burri, Thailand;
East London Amalinda, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Study English in East London with Bethnal Student Academy!
Located in Bethnal Green, in the Borough of Tower Hamlets, Bethnal Student Academy offers a range of English courses that are designed to suit your needs and cater to your abilities.
Our beginner to advanced level English courses are designed for students from around the world. Lessons are dynamic and communicative so you can put into practice everything you learn and use it on a daily basis.
We have an on-site student residence and multilingual staff who are always available to make your stay easier.
Our professional, enthusiastic and approachable teachers will help you achieve your English language goals and will always support you during your time with us to help make the most of your learning experience.
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
Learn English in South West London with Amity English School - a department of Amity College! Conveniently situated in the heart of world-famous Wimbledon, we provide English language courses to adult students from around the world.
Offering full-time and part-time study options, we teach students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced (A1 to C1). Morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available.
Our English courses are taught by professional tutors in a fun international environment. All of our tutors are qualified, and have practical experience in teaching English as a second language.
At Amity English School, we put our students first. We organise our English courses specifically so that each individual gets full support during their course.
Our aim is to provide quality services and facilities to complement the teaching and learning process.
Students at Amity English School come from all over the world, representing over 75 different nationalities. Our students have rated our courses and professors highly, and our good exam pass rate also illustrates the quality of our training.
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English
• English for Academic Purposes
• Cambridge Exam Preparation for Preparation for PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Choose from full-time & part-time study options, with morning, afternoon & evening classes available.