English language courses in East London, UK: IELTS & Cambridge FCE exam preparation. Full-time, part-time & evening English classes in Tower Hamlets for adults & business professionals at beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Estudiar inglés en Londres, cursos de inglés en Inglaterra.
BSGS College, East London: Conveniently situated in Whitechapel in East London, BSGS College provides a range of English language courses at competitive prices to local students and international students. Renowned for our uncompromising commitment to quality education and flexible study options, the college boasts a genuinely warm and friendly atmosphere that is conducive to learning and teaching.
BSGS College is an ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities) and ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) accredited college.
Why Choose BSGS College?
Qualified & Experienced Teachers:
All our teachers are qualified, experienced native speakers. Although our main focus is conversational English, we teach all the fundamental aspects of the English language, namely: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. These skills are built on Vocabulary and Grammar - essential elements which are the building blocks of any language.
For your convenience, we provide full-time and part-time study options. Evening and weekend classes are also available, and we offer flexible schedules so you can change your hours to suit your work or personal commitments.
Our prices are the most competitive in London!
English Language Courses:
We use the famous Callan Method to teach English to students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
- Full-time English classes
- Part-time English classes
- Evening English classes
- Sunday English classes
- IELTS exam preparation
- Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) exam preparation
- English Language (ESOL) combined with Citizenship classes
Address:109-111 New Road, Whitechapel, London, England E1 1HJ, UK & England
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-09-07 were from:
east london, South Africa;
EAST LONDON , GONUBIE, South Africa;
East London Amalinda, South Africa;
East london, South Africa;
Chon Burri, Thailand;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Heritage English is an exclusive English language school close to Bournemouth in the South of England.
We provide intensive English language homestay courses for adults (over 16 years) from around the world throughout the year and in summer. Our English immersion courses are tailor-made to the specific needs of professionals and executives.
We have taught students from a wide range of industries and professional backgrounds. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airline and manufacturing, among others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
They supervise all of the plans for one-to-one immersion lessons, and monitor the progress of all students during their stay.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Improve your English, learn a new skill and have a great holiday in beautiful, rural Devon in the South-West of England!
The Creative Learning Company specialise in unique, fun packed holidays combined with active learning programmes aimed at developing your special interest and your English language skills.
Our courses are unique, combining English-learning with an interest you enjoy. Specialist courses range from photography to cooking.
Our tuition is carefully designed to give you the necessary grammar, structures and specialist vocabulary to communicate effectively in the afternoon sessions with your specialist interest course teacher and fellow group members and to get the most out of your experience.
- Photography & English
- Film-making & English
- Audio Technology & English
- Sketchbooks for Travellers & English
- Introduction to Ceramics & English
- Introduction to Fine Art Printmaking & English
- Adventure Sports & English
- Hiking & English
- Cooking & English
- Team Building & English
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses