English language courses in East London, UK: IELTS & Cambridge FCE exam preparation. Full-time, part-time & evening English classes in Tower Hamlets for adults & business professionals at beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Estudiar inglés en Londres, cursos de inglés en Inglaterra.
BSGS College, East London: Conveniently situated in Whitechapel in East London, BSGS College provides a range of English language courses at competitive prices to local students and international students. Renowned for our uncompromising commitment to quality education and flexible study options, the college boasts a genuinely warm and friendly atmosphere that is conducive to learning and teaching.
BSGS College is an ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities) and ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) accredited college.
Why Choose BSGS College?
Qualified & Experienced Teachers:
All our teachers are qualified, experienced native speakers. Although our main focus is conversational English, we teach all the fundamental aspects of the English language, namely: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. These skills are built on Vocabulary and Grammar - essential elements which are the building blocks of any language.
For your convenience, we provide full-time and part-time study options. Evening and weekend classes are also available, and we offer flexible schedules so you can change your hours to suit your work or personal commitments.
Our prices are the most competitive in London!
English Language Courses:
We use the famous Callan Method to teach English to students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
- Full-time English classes
- Part-time English classes
- Evening English classes
- Sunday English classes
- IELTS exam preparation
- Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) exam preparation
- English Language (ESOL) combined with Citizenship classes
Address:109-111 New Road, Whitechapel, London, England E1 1HJ, UK & England
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-09-07 were from:
East London Amalinda, South Africa;
East london, South Africa;
Chon Burri, Thailand;
east london, South Africa;
EAST LONDON , GONUBIE, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
English Village Homestay consists of a network of families living in Sussex in the south east of England, Devon & Cornwall in the south-west, and Oxford in the heart of the country.
Our families offer a comfortable homestay in lovely countryside or by the seaside, as well as English language tuition. Most of our families live only an hour or two from London.
Our teachers are all TEFL experienced and offer one to one or small group general or business English. They are caring and ready to improve your written and spoken English.
You will have plenty of opportunity to practice both listening and talking at meals and during the evening. All levels are catered for.
Testimonial: "I want to thank you for your kindness and availability. Alexia is nearly at the end of her experience, and we hope she has behaved well and that her English has improved. Thank you so much again." - Angelika & family
If you want to improve your English language skills for work or study in the UK, you first need to know what your current level is.
Learn4Good.com offers an online English language level test that assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary. The number of questions displayed in the test depends on your level.
When you have completed the test, you will learn what your current level is from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced). It will also recommend what you should study next.
Available to take online since 2003, this free test is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week. It has proved very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools