English language / ESL schools in New Jersey USA: English classes in Middlesex County, New Brunswick NJ. TOEFL preparation course, English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced learners, business English training.
UCEDA International: UCEDA International hosts students from all over the world. We offer a full ESL Program. We also understand that English is definitely not easy; for that reason we offer free individualized tutoring before or after class. We do our best to make sure you understand your lesson and aren’t falling behind in class. Give UCEDA a try and we’re sure you’ll be happy.
To provide people with the opportunity to improve their lives through education.
English Language Programs:
ESL Programs; Basic English Classes; Intermediate English Programs; Advanced English Programs; TOEFL Preparation; Business English Programs.
One of the best ways to learn the language and experience the American culture is to live with a real American family. The daily interaction will ensure constant practice and development. We can offer a package deal of instruction and Homestay
If you’d like your own space, why not rent an apartment or a flat? Depending on your budget and your living preferences, we can use our local contacts to find you the perfect place.
• Conveniently situated in the historic and exciting downtown area of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, Kaplan International provides a comprehensive range of accredited English courses to students from around the world.
• Our quality English language courses include General English, Intensive English, and TOEFL exam preparation. With lots of nearby attractions to visit and a busy calendar of social activities, you will make new friends as you explore Philly!
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 45+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries. We provide world-class English language education and the experience of a lifetime.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 52 different countries attended our Philadelphia ESL school last year.
• Accommodation options include Residence Accommodation and Homestay with an American host family. Staying at a residence is a great way to meet other international students and explore the city while studying in Philadelphia.
• Living with a host family gives you the opportunity to practice English outside of school, and learn about Philadelphia first-hand in a welcoming and safe home environment.
Student Review: "Kaplan has unique and kind teachers, and I enjoyed studying and going to activities. The school location is convenient, too." - Shoko, Japan
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University (SSU) is a private American university founded in 1983 which has 3 campuses in Southern California (in San Diego, and Newport Beach, south of Los Angeles).
Our mission is to provide international students with English language instruction of the highest quality. We offer eight levels of intensive English courses for beginners through to advanced English language studies, as well as TOEFL test preparation classes.
Our approach gives students the opportunity to improve reading, writing, grammar, conversation, pronunciation, TOEFL, and Business English. SSU’s stimulating and productive learning environment is well-suited for preparing students for continued success in their future personal, academic, and professional pursuits.
Our Intensive English Program prices start at $190/4 weeks at our Fashion Valley campus with early morning classes from 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
SSU also provides Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for domestic and international students.
All programs and locations are fully accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
"I really enjoy speaking and spending time with people from different countries. After I complete the ESL program I am planning to apply for the BBA or MBA programs offered by Southern States University." - Rena, Intensive English Program
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to improve your English language skills? Or would you like to study at an American high school or university and gain a unique insight into American culture?
• Located in Manassas, Virginia in the suburbs of Washington DC, Astar Education Institute provides a range of quality English courses to students from around the world, including Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, as well as a placement program into high schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States.
• ASTAR has what you need to achieve your goals. Our programs have proven to be effective, thanks to our experienced teachers and dynamic curriculums which allow students to master their area of study.
• Astar does not issue F-1 student visas; we can enroll international students into our classes who are already in the U.S. on an F-1 visa from another school, or on a tourist visa or business visa.
• Contact us at Astar to determine whether we can accept international students for your specific program of interest.
Student Testimonial: "My teachers encouraged me a lot, they helped me to find out my weaknesses. Then teacher Graham volunteered to tutor one hour extra with me every day after school, from 3.30 to 4.30. It was so helpful that finally, I made great progress.
I got 85 score on my April TOEFL test. Now, I achieved my goal and got admitted into the national top ranking university in America. I really appreciate all the efforts and supports from my teachers and Astar." - Emma
Year-Round English Language Courses For beginner, intermediate to advanced
• Intensive English Program
• Semi-Intensive English classes
• Daytime, Evening & Weekend English classes
• Medical English Program
• TOEFL iBT preparation
• Homestay with American host family
• Family English classes
• Summer & Winter Camps for Adults / College Students
• High School / University Placement
Vocational Training Courses: • TESOL English Teaching
• Nursing Assistant
• Personal Care Aide (PCA)
• Medication Aide (CMA)
• CPR Certification