English language schools in USA: ESL school in New Jersey, English classes New Brunswick NJ, Lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced students, TOEFL test preparation, Homestay program, business English training courses.
UCEDA International: UCEDA International hosts students from all over the world. We offer a full ESL Program. We also understand that English is definitely not easy; for that reason we offer free individualized tutoring before or after class. We do our best to make sure you understand your lesson and aren’t falling behind in class. Give UCEDA a try and we’re sure you’ll be happy.
ESL Program/ General English Courses: Our General English program consists of 12 Levels divided into Basic, Intermediate and Advanced English. From beginning to end, our curriculum lasts for 2 full years of study. As each level progresses, we strive to focus more and more on improvised natural speaking, advanced writing and high level reading comprehension. Some locations also offer specialized TOEFL and Business English courses. Included in all our programs is free individualized tutoring. Students may take advantage of one-on-one tutoring for up to 8 extra hours weekly. Business English: Business English focuses specifically on developing one’s English abilities for real-life business communication and interactions. It’s not always enough to simply speak English; one must know the right way to express oneself in unique professional contexts. TOEFL Preparation: TOEFL Prep coaches and prepares the student for the TOEFL exam. This specially designed program guarantees that the student will master all aspects of this very challenging test -Reading Comprehension, Writing, Speaking and Listening. Teacher Pro: Teacher Pro™ is perhaps the most advanced and specialized of the UCEDA programs. This program is designed to perfect the English and Teaching skills of students who plan to teach ESL (English as a Second Language) in the future.
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.
• Conveniently situated in the historic and exciting downtown area of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, Kaplan International provides a comprehensive range of accredited English courses to students from around the world.
• Our quality English language courses include General English, Intensive English, and TOEFL exam preparation. With lots of nearby attractions to visit and a busy calendar of social activities, you will make new friends as you explore Philly!
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 45+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries. We provide world-class English language education and the experience of a lifetime.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 52 different countries attended our Philadelphia ESL school last year.
• Accommodation options include Residence Accommodation and Homestay with an American host family. Staying at a residence is a great way to meet other international students and explore the city while studying in Philadelphia.
• Living with a host family gives you the opportunity to practice English outside of school, and learn about Philadelphia first-hand in a welcoming and safe home environment.
Student Review: "Kaplan has unique and kind teachers, and I enjoyed studying and going to activities. The school location is convenient, too." - Shoko, Japan
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has accredited English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday.
• Everyday English Program - 8 hours per week.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps