Study abroad in Canada: Study abroad programs for international students in Toronto Ontario, Vancouver BC, Montreal, Quebec, Calgary, Edmonton - Alberta. Apply to universities, grad schools, liberal arts colleges, design programs, art schools, summer French immersion courses. University semester abroad programs, short/ year abroad programs in Canada.
Learn Business French or improve your current French language skills with HEC Montréal School of Management, ranked among the top university business schools worldwide.
We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students (ages 18+) from complete beginner to advanced level.
Whether you are a business student, a business executive, or professional, this intensive French immersion program will help you to achieve your language and professional goals. No previous business experience is required.
Established in 1907, HEC Montréal, was the first business school founded in Canada. With triple accreditation, a highly-accomplished faculty, and top-quality study programs, HEC Montréal is a highly-prestigious school, recognized worldwide for it's excellence.
Mastering French brings an added value to your professional career. This summer French language program allows you to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
Student Testimonial: “Thank you for one of the best summers I’ve ever had. I couldn’t have asked for a better course or city to be in. I really did love every minute of it and I miss Montreal a lot. I learnt so much whilst I was there and made so many friends and memories. It really is something which has made a big impact on my life and I have told my university just how highly I rated this summer school.”
- Rebecca Thomas, University of Hull, UK
- Intensive courses in Business French (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
- Focus on the 4 skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- 18 years and more
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Vancouver Career College, BC is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals intent on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills. There are six locations in BC province - Abbotsford, Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna. Our career-training programs at our Abbotsford campus will help you to develop the skills you need in the fields of health care and ESL teaching. Our diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA) in Vancouver, BC is the city's most progressive centre for culinary & baking & pastry arts education for Canadian and international students. Since 1997, our accredited institute has offered highly regarded career programs in Culinary Arts & Baking & Pastry Arts, with the option of expanding your career training with a 1-Year Dual Diploma program.
Our culinary programs are designed for students who wish to be productive immediately in a professional environment upon graduation. Instruction from Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts includes job-search training and a lifetime placement assistance service for every graduate. We are proud to have over 2,400 successful alumni working around the world in over 30 countries.
Small class sizes (15 students maximum to 1 chef instructor in Culinary Arts & 12 to 1 in Baking & Pastry Arts), 90% hands-on training and dedicated internationally experienced chef instructors give each student the personal attention they need to master the “art” of cooking and baking and pastry.
We also offer many short programs to inspire 'the chef within'. In addition, we provide short career programs, workshops and more.
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy