Beauty school in Edmonton AB: Make-up artist training, hair stylist courses, esthetics training classes, fashion styling, image consulting, airbrush lessons, cosmetology career training in Edmonton, Canada.
Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design, Edmonton: Located in Edmonton, Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design (NiiMD) is a Professional Makeup school offering full-time and part-time training programs for students who want to work in the beauty industry. We also have a beauty training school in Calgary.
Makeup and Design Programs (full & part-time): - Airbrush; Advanced Fashion Makeup; Special Effects Makeup; Essential Makeup; Styling and Image Consulting; Studio Hair styling; Teen Fashion Fridays.
All classes are held Monday - Thursday. Full-time classes are held 9am - 3:30pm, and part-time classes are held 6pm - 9:45pm.
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
Vicki Millar - Private Makeup Lessons, Toronto & GTA area
Courses / Programs
A multiple award-winning makeup artist, Vicki Millar provides private makeup lessons to new and established makeup artists across Toronto and the GTA / York region, including Vaughan, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, and Richmond Hill. In addition, Vicki offers lessons in Barrie and Orillia.
Conducted in the comfort of your own home or venue of your choice, lessons are comprehensive, current and always fun.
They are designed to provide quality, up to date, and professional advice available on the market today. Each lesson is approximately 2 hours in length.
Serving the Greater Toronto Area, Vicki is a certified professional makeup artist and hair stylist with vast experience. She qualified in hair styling with The Wella Studio in London UK, and graduated from one of Europe’s most prestigious makeup schools.
Her unique combination of creative artistic talent and a strong business background make her much sought after in Toronto’s competitive fashion and bridal industry.
She is an award-winning wedding makeup artist and hair stylist, and her work can be seen in numerous fashion and bridal publications.
Private makeup lessons for aspiring & experienced makeup artists:
- Private Airbrush Makeup Lesson
- The Basics of the Makeup Business
- Enter The Bridal Market Quickly and Effectively
Private makeup lessons for individuals:
- The Complete Makeup Lesson
- The Flawless Face
- Teen Makeup Lessons
- Makeup Lesson for Mature Women
- All About The Eyes
- Get Your Sexy Back
- Advanced Makeup Lesson
- Bridal Makeup Lesson
- Corporate Makeup Lessons for Business Women
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Located in beautiful downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the Academy of Fashion Design is a two-year fashion school designed to prepare students for careers in Fashion Design, Pattern Drafting, Tailoring, Merchandising/Buying, and Entrepreneurship in the Fashion or Garment Industry. We provide on-site, and distance learning Fashion Diploma & Certificate courses.
Our goal is to train students for the exciting and growing field of fashion design. The Academy helps to prepare students for the many challenges which they will face either working in the fashion industry or operating a business of their own. Our focus is on custom fitting, pattern making, textiles and design principles as well as exploring your own creativity.
Once you have completed your Certificate or Diploma, you will be able to use your artistic and creative abilities to produce unique, one of a kind designs. Academy of Fashion Design differs from other fashion colleges in that we offer our certificate and diploma programs by correspondence (distance learning) through our extensions division.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON