Make-up school in Edmonton AB: Make-up artist career training, hair stylist courses, esthetics training classes, beauty/ fashion styling, image consulting, airbrush lessons, cosmetology training in Edmonton, Canada.
Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design: Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design (NiiMD) in Edmonton offers ongoing opportunities to students to work in the beauty industry. We are located in Edmonton in Alberta, Canada.
Our training programs include Advanced Fashion Makeup, Special FX, Airbrush, Studio Hair-styling and Image Consulting and are offered to students who wish to work in the beauty industry.
Students come first at NiiMD - this is shown in our commitent to the students functionabilty while attending the Institute. The following amenities are free of charge: Parking, Student Lockers, Kitchenette, Rec Room, Entertainment Area and Lunch Area.
School / Office Address:10429 79 Ave Northwest, T6E 1R7
Located in beautiful downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the Academy of Fashion Design is a two-year fashion school designed to prepare students for careers in Fashion Design, Pattern Drafting, Tailoring, Merchandising/Buying, and Entrepreneurship in the Fashion or Garment Industry. We provide on-site, and distance learning Fashion Diploma & Certificate courses.
Our goal is to train students for the exciting and growing field of fashion design. The Academy helps to prepare students for the many challenges which they will face either working in the fashion industry or operating a business of their own. Our focus is on custom fitting, pattern making, textiles and design principles as well as exploring your own creativity.
Once you have completed your Certificate or Diploma, you will be able to use your artistic and creative abilities to produce unique, one of a kind designs. Academy of Fashion Design differs from other fashion colleges in that we offer our certificate and diploma programs by correspondence (distance learning) through our extensions division.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.
Harbourside Institute of Technology (HIT), Canada's premier and most technically advanced audio training institute offers Certificate and Diploma programs in Audio Engineering and Music Production, Pro Tools, Ableton Live and Advanced Recording Artist development. Located in the beautiful district of North Vancouver, BC, HIT has access to waterfront parks and enjoys a view of Downtown Vancouver across the Burrard Inlet.
We are a highly specialized elite school that teaches within the environment of a world-class recording studio. HIT is a certified Pro Tools training facility with one of the only two Pro Tools experts in Canada and a certified Ableton training instructor on staff.
All the HIT instructors are successful professionals currently active in the recording, game audio, post audio and film industries. Students receive a great deal of personal attention due to the small class sizes.
Harbourside Institute of Technology is accredited by the PCTIA - the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (of BC). The Agency is given its authority by the Province of British Columbia, Canada, Ministry of Advanced Education.
- Audio Engineering and Music Production Diploma program (9-month)
- Advanced Recording Artist Diploma program (3-month)
- Electronic Music Production Diploma (6-month)
- Pro Tools 101
- Pro Tools 110
- Pro Tools 130 (Game Audio)
- Pro Tools 201
- Pro Tools 210M
- Ableton 101: Weekend Workshop
- Introduction to Basic Recording Techniques
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
Since 1960, the Blanche Macdonald Centre has offered the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology. Considered to be the premium industry leader, the college graduates over one thousand students per year and has two campuses in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.The downtown campus is located on Robson Street near Vancouver Public Library, while our uptown campus is situated in an award-winning, architecturally spectacular mall at City Square.
Everyone deserves the chance to receive the education and develop the skills that will lead to a productive and meaningful place in the world. Our staff are caring professionals dedicated to helping you find the means to discover and express your unique potential. The Blanche Macdonald Centre is a fully registered, bonded and accredited institute, recognized by the provincial government of British Columbia, Canada, under the authority of the PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency). The College is a wholly owned division of Pacifique Riche Enterprises Ltd. (doing business as Blanche Macdonald Centre).
We offer the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology at two campuses in Vancouver, on Robson Street and at City Square.