Esthetics school in Edmonton AB: Make-up artist training, beauty courses, hair stylist training classes, fashion styling course, image consulting, airbrush lessons, cosmetology career training in Edmonton, Canada.
Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design, Edmonton: Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design (NiiMD) in Edmonton is a professional makeup school offering full-time and part-time training programs including Advanced Fashion Makeup, Special FX, Airbrush, Studio Hair-styling and Image Consulting to students who want to work in the beauty industry. All classes are held Monday - Thursday. Full-time classes are held 9am - 3:30pm, and part-time classes are held 6pm - 9:45pm. We also have a beauty training school in Calgary.
NiiMD believes in a well rounded program with a strong emphasis on hands on application. As an artist, you are entitled to express yourself in accordance with your own personal flair; however a grounding in the fundamentals of your trade is what will ensure your success. Using quality brand name products is a standard of NiiMD.
Full & Part-time Makeup and Design Programs:
- Airbrush; Advanced Fashion Makeup; Special Effects Makeup; Essential Makeup; Styling and Image Consulting; Studio Hair styling; Teen Fashion Fridays.
Students come first at NiiMD - this is shown in our commitent to the students functionabilty while attending the Institute. The following amenities are free of charge: Parking, Student Lockers, Kitchenette, Rec Room, Entertainment Area and Lunch Area.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Located in beautiful downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the Academy of Fashion Design is a two-year fashion school designed to prepare students for careers in Fashion Design, Pattern Drafting, Tailoring, Merchandising/Buying, and Entrepreneurship in the Fashion or Garment Industry. We provide on-site, and distance learning Fashion Diploma & Certificate courses.
Our goal is to train students for the exciting and growing field of fashion design. The Academy helps to prepare students for the many challenges which they will face either working in the fashion industry or operating a business of their own. Our focus is on custom fitting, pattern making, textiles and design principles as well as exploring your own creativity.
Once you have completed your Certificate or Diploma, you will be able to use your artistic and creative abilities to produce unique, one of a kind designs. Academy of Fashion Design differs from other fashion colleges in that we offer our certificate and diploma programs by correspondence (distance learning) through our extensions division.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.
Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc, Brampton
Courses / Programs
Located in Brampton ON, and also serving Toronto, Mississauga, and surrounding areas, Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is an accredited beauty school that provides quality make-up classes and beauty career training. We also welcome international students from around the world.
With certificate and diploma programs beginning every 2-3 months, our classes are offered full-time, part-time, and evenings to best fit your schedule. Financing is available for students who qualify.
All Body Pro instructors are qualified and highly experienced in the Aesthetics & Cosmetology industry. To ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need, we keep our class sizes small. We maintain a superior curriculum which is constantly updated to reflect the latest trends and techniques.
You will be taught through in-class training, seminars and comprehensive practical training in our established spa and student clinic, which caters exclusively to female clients. This provides you with the opportunity to apply your knowledge, while gaining experience and confidence, which ultimately empowers you to be job-ready upon graduation. We also provide job placement assistance.
Our makeup courses are held in a studio environment with special attention put on revolutionary beauty products, ranging from the industry favorites including Bobbie Brown, MAC, Nars, Sheihdo, Smash Box, Turroco, Jordane and more.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra