Esthetics school in Edmonton AB: Make-up artist training, beauty courses, hair stylist training classes, fashion styling course, image consulting, airbrush lessons, cosmetology career training in Edmonton, Canada.
Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design, Edmonton: Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design (NiiMD) in Edmonton is a professional makeup school offering full-time and part-time training programs including Advanced Fashion Makeup, Special FX, Airbrush, Studio Hair-styling and Image Consulting to students who want to work in the beauty industry. All classes are held Monday - Thursday. Full-time classes are held 9am - 3:30pm, and part-time classes are held 6pm - 9:45pm. We also have a beauty training school in Calgary.
NiiMD believes in a well rounded program with a strong emphasis on hands on application. As an artist, you are entitled to express yourself in accordance with your own personal flair; however a grounding in the fundamentals of your trade is what will ensure your success. Using quality brand name products is a standard of NiiMD.
Full & Part-time Makeup and Design Programs:
- Airbrush; Advanced Fashion Makeup; Special Effects Makeup; Essential Makeup; Styling and Image Consulting; Studio Hair styling; Teen Fashion Fridays.
Students come first at NiiMD - this is shown in our commitent to the students functionabilty while attending the Institute. The following amenities are free of charge: Parking, Student Lockers, Kitchenette, Rec Room, Entertainment Area and Lunch Area.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Located in Woodbridge, Ontario, on the borders of Etobicoke and Woodbridge, Blush! School of Cosmetics and Beauty is where you begin a new phase in your life! Welcome to being a part of the world of beauty and well-being. Our courses offer a comprehensive curriculum taught by teaching professionals in the industry. All programs include a balance of theory, demonstrations and hands-on application. All classes consist of no more than six students.
Mention you saw this ad here and we'll waive the $100.00
Call us to find out about our SPECIALS for Learn 4 Good applicants.
Are you ready to discover your talents, risk a career in professional theatre, start your own theatre company, or serve in one of the many areas of drama ministry? Define your passions at Rosebud School of the Arts located in Rosebud, Alberta in Canada just 100 km northeast of Calgary. Rosebud develops honest, caring, and talented theatre artists who have the skills and desire to make a difference in the world – a world that desperately yearns to be transported in heart, mind, and soul.
By exploring the intimate connection between your spiritual gifts and your creative gifts, you will discover greater authenticity in faith and on stage. Welcome to a school, a theatre, a place, where the secular meets the Divine, where the disenfranchised find their niche, and where theatre artists are born. Every year thousands of Rosebud Theatre patrons discover the artists who have trained at Rosebud School of Arts. Rosebud Theatre exists to uncover and polish the creative gifts that the Spirit has placed in each of us.
Acting Classes and Programs; Certificate in Theatre Foundations; Mentorship Training; Music and Open Studies Internship Programs; Study acting, art, speech, movement, choir, dance, script analysis, music theory, spiritual formation, Christianity and the arts, drama ministry, and technical theatre with us. We also organise theatre study trips to major cities. We welcome international students.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & worldwide via Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
With campuses in Toronto & Montreál, Recording Arts Canada (RAC) is a leader in professional training for Sound and Music Recording, Digital Media and Game Design, offering full and part time options for domestic and international students. We provide an inspiring learning experience for those who believe they were meant to be creative. Students from across North America and around the world come to RAC for the opportunity to learn how to create impressive sounds, digital content, and interactive games.
We believe that our practical approach to learning and our close link to the Digital Arts industries and professionals offer our students a competitive edge in finding rewarding careers upon graduation. All programs are 60% practical and 40% lectures. In addition to the careers in the music business, RAC's Digital Music and Sound Recording grads find employment in the computer and digital media industries.