Find accredited 4-week TEFL courses in Greece & worldwide: Intensive one month TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Athens. English teacher certification programs in Europe, qualification for teaching English abroad.
International TEFL & TESOL Training, Athens: International TEFL & TESOL Training (ITTT) in central Athens, Greece provides internationally-recognized English teacher training courses to students from all over the world. Our 4-week residential TEFL Certificate course is internationally-recognized, features over 120 hours of classroom study and extensive teaching practice with different levels of English language learners.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
TEFL Certificate Course: Duration: 4 weeks / 120+ hours Our Certificate course has a very practical emphasis and deal primarily with the real skills and knowledge needed by teachers in the classroom. The TEFL course is divided into six main areas:
Teaching Techniques: This component of the course covers areas such as:
- Classroom management - Correction techniques - Creating materials - Discipline in the classroom - Establishing rapport - Evaluation and testing - Games in the classroom - Lesson planning - Managing equipment and teaching aids - Songs in the classroom - Teaching beginner students - Teaching business English - Teaching grammar - Teaching individual students - Teaching productive skills (speaking and writing) - Teaching receptive skills (reading and listening) - Teaching vocabulary - Teaching young learners Teaching Practice: Course trainees teach real students of English and put into practice the skills learnt on the course. This is the most practical and fundamental area of any TEFL/TESOL course.
- Grammar: Covers word classes, simple sentence elements, complex sentences and clauses, verb time and tense, aspect and conditionals and modals, phrasals and voice.
- Phonology: Covers phonemics, word stress and intonation, sentence stress and intonation, rhythm and intonation, and connected speech.
Student Profile: Trainees work with individual students on rapport-building, error analysis and correction and addressing individual student needs. Three meetings with the student are required including transcription and error analysis of audio and written samples, culminating in a 60-minute session observed by a trainer.
Materials Project: All trainees must develop two portfolios of materials used during the teaching practice. Each set must be durable, capable of being used for more than one lesson context and easily portable. The materials may include visuals, realia, audio or video tape, cue cards and class handouts, but may not be photocopied from published sources.
Foreign Language Experience: The trainees receive training in an unknown foreign language to reflect on the experience of being a learner, and how this might direct their own teaching.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-09 were from:
East Kilbride,GLASGOW, UK & England;
Nottingham, UK & England;
Tokyo Setagaya ward Fukasawa, Japan;
Rio de janeiro, Brazil;
Athens, Kallithea, Greece;
Chaoyang District Beijing, China;
Hoang Sa, Vietnam;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Via Lingua Crete is located on the beautiful Mediterranean island of Crete, Greece's largest island. We offer a TEFL certificate course which is practical in nature, assessed regularly, and fully complies with all international standards for the regulation of the global TEFL industry.
Our TEFL course involves 120 hours of tuition and includes 10 hours of "classroom" teaching. Trainees teach English to local adult residents (mostly Greek origin) using the skills learnt on the course as early as Day 3.
In the morning, we start at 10:00am or thereabouts (Greek time). The morning's input sessions on skills and methods of teaching are taught by the school's director, Maria Andreadaki. The afternoon consists of teaching practice (in small groups), lesson observation and lesson preparation. The day ends with "classroom" teaching to one of the 4 different levels (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced) of English to local adult residents. This teaching practice is observed by our qualified trainers and feedback is done immediately upon completion of the lesson.
The course's length is 4 weeks and we run about 10 courses each year.
Our TEFL certificate course is essentially divided into six areas:
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Skills
- Language Awareness
- Unknown Language (candidates are taught an unknown foreign language, usually Greek)
- "Classroom" Teaching to local residents
Situated in Stara Zagora in central Bulgaria, Wizard Language Centre is an accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher training provider. Working in partnership with the London Teacher Training College (LTTC), we provide a range of TESOL Certificate and Diploma courses. Our TEFL Certificate course is available in three different formats: a 4-week intensive onsite course held at the centre in Stara Zagora, a combined home study / on-site course, and an exclusively online program.
Wizard Language Centre works alongside the London Teacher Training College. LTTC is a prestigious school in the UK that specializes in preparing teachers for obtaining a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification.
Our courses are designed especially for trainees to create different, creative and confident teachers, directed by accomplished and experienced lead trainers in the world of English teaching. Our courses provide you with more than two weeks of teaching practice with real students learning English, which is essential preparation for future English teachers.
• EBC Crete offers an internationally recognised and accredited, one month TEFL / TESOL training programme in Chania, Greece that will provide you with all of the skills you need to get an entry level job teaching English as a foreign language.
• This intensive, TEFL certificate course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 5, and comprises at least 100 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
• Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• Crete, situated in the Mediterranean Sea, is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands with over 600,000 inhabitants. Chania is a beautiful coastal town on Crete, and its clean beaches have a tradition for winning the "blue flags" of Europe and are accessible year-round.
• EBC also offers accredited TEFL courses in Madrid, Spain, Buenos Aires (Argentina) & Boracay (Philippines).
Student Review: "EBC is a wonderful academy. I attended an intensive course to gain my TEFL/TESOL qualification. The teaching was in-depth, covering skills, general and business English, as well as how to teach children & adults. All of this was imparted by our professional guide. Thank you to all the staff who went out of their way to be encouraging and helpful. It has been a memorable experience!"
TEFL International in Santorini, Greece is an English Teacher Training school that offers the internationally recognized Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course that includes 120 hours of tuition and a guaranteed job placement. Study one of the world's most popular TEFL courses in one of the world's most popular destinations.
The course is essentially practical in nature, with just enough theory to provide sound principles on which to base your practice. In the morning, there are input sessions on the skills and methods of teaching and on language awareness. The afternoon consists of guided lesson preparation, teaching practice observed by a trainer, and feedback on your teaching.
• Founded in 2009, Westminster College London is a Focus Awards (Ofqual Recognised Awarding Body) English teacher training school that provides a wide range of accredited Certificate, Diploma courses.
• Our in-depth English teacher training courses combine online / distance learning with on-site, practical teaching components in real-life English classrooms.
• We also offer combined and in-class courses in Turkey, Iran,China, Cambodia, Philippines, and India.
• We aim to become a teacher training leader in the world by offering ESL/EFL professional teacher training courses , and exceptional online and classroom based TESOL training, and to provide people with the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and others, both locally and globally.
• We believe in the value of sharing and providing quality learning experiences, not just in the services we provide but also in the way we support our people.
• Experience is everything and we’re fortunate to have a great deal of it in our people. We do not want to be just the best of the best.
• Through superior provision, service, original thinking and enhanced student experience we do not want to be the best but rather the only ones who do what we do.
English Teacher Training Programmes:
• Certificate in TESOL (150 hours)
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Certificate in TEFL
• Diploma in TESOL
TESOL / TEFL Short Courses:
• Certificate in TEYL (Young Learners)
• Certificate in Teacher Training
• Certificate in Teaching IELTS
• Certificate in Teaching Business English
Business Administration Courses:
• Ofqual Regulated Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Tourism Management
TEFL Corinth is based in Corinth, Greece, 50 miles west of Athens. Our TEFL course is one of the most thorough and up-to-date in the world today. Including 120 hours of expert tuition and 10 hours of teaching practice, the TEFL course exceeds international standards for TEFL certification.
Through our Job Guidance and Placement Program we aim to place all of our graduates in full-time EFL employment on successful completion of the course. TEFL Corinth is operated by Anglo-Hellenic Teacher Recruitment, the main source of TEFL jobs in Greece, so we are in a unique position to help you find the job you want in Greece. Through our international network of schools and contacts, we can also help you find a job anywhere else in the world.