AVO-Bell: Founded in 1990, AVO-3 aims to provide the highest standard of English language teaching to all sectors of the community. As an associate partnerof the Bell Educational Trust, and a founding member of OPTIMA, the standards organisation designed to ensure and improve the quality of language schools in Bulgaria and beyond, AVO-3 is at the forefront of quality EFL teaching in Bulgaria.
AVO-3 provides affordable and high quality Cambridge CELTA course in Sofia, Bulgaria in Eastern Europe. We aim to give as stress-free a course as possible. The four and a half weeks course instead of four does a lot to minimize the anxiety and workload. In addition, AVO-3 tutors strive to assist trainees to achieve their potential, providing a supportive environment.
ESL English teacher training with the CELTA (4 weeks), YL to CELTA and DELTA.
The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course provides a practical introduction to the teaching of English as a Foreign Language. There is a limited amount of reading and written work involved, which is all related to the practical classroom requirements of teaching practice (TP). TP is the central element of the course, on which assessment is based. The workload of the course is extremely demanding. Trainees need to commit themselves for 4 weeks course.
The DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) is an internationally recognised qualification helps you to deepen your understanding of the principles and practice of teaching the English Language to adults, examine your current practices and beliefs, apply the results of your learning and reflection to your current teaching position and more senior roles.
How does DELTA relate to TEFL/TESOL?
'TEFL' or 'TESOL' are terms often used to describe qualifications for English Language teachers. DELTA, the advanced TESOL/TEFL qualification for practising English Language teachers, was previously known as DTEFLA and the 'RSA Diploma'.
Situated in Stara Zagora in central Bulgaria, Wizard Language Centre is an accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher training provider. Working in partnership with the London Teacher Training College (LTTC), we provide a range of TESOL Certificate and Diploma courses. Our TEFL Certificate course is available in three different formats: a 4-week intensive onsite course held at the centre in Stara Zagora, a combined home study / on-site course, and an exclusively online program.
Wizard Language Centre works alongside the London Teacher Training College. LTTC is a prestigious school in the UK that specializes in preparing teachers for obtaining a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification.
Our courses are designed especially for trainees to create different, creative and confident teachers, directed by accomplished and experienced lead trainers in the world of English teaching. Our courses provide you with more than two weeks of teaching practice with real students learning English, which is essential preparation for future English teachers.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Bulgaria, Eastern Europe, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• EBC Crete offers an internationally recognised and accredited, one month TEFL / TESOL training programme in Chania, Greece that will provide you with all of the skills you need to get an entry level job teaching English as a foreign language.
• This intensive, TEFL certificate course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 5, and comprises at least 100 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
• Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• Crete, situated in the Mediterranean Sea, is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands with over 600,000 inhabitants. Chania is a beautiful coastal town on Crete, and its clean beaches have a tradition for winning the "blue flags" of Europe and are accessible year-round.
• EBC also offers accredited TEFL courses in Madrid, Spain, Buenos Aires (Argentina) & Boracay (Philippines).
Student Review: "EBC is a wonderful academy. I attended an intensive course to gain my TEFL/TESOL qualification. The teaching was in-depth, covering skills, general and business English, as well as how to teach children & adults. All of this was imparted by our professional guide. Thank you to all the staff who went out of their way to be encouraging and helpful. It has been a memorable experience!"
• Would you like to start a new career as an English language teacher? Or do you want to improve your career prospects in your current role?
• Situated in Braamfontein, a central suburb of Johannesburg, International House Johannesburg - Language Lab provides the Cambridge University-affiliated CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages) English teaching certificates to those who want to teach English as a foreign language.
• Recognised by EFL organisations worldwide, the CELTA certificate is the most highly respected of its kind in the world.
• It is an introductory teacher training course designed for candidates with little or no previous teaching experience. It is also suitable for teachers who have teaching experience, but who have had little or no formal teacher training.
• DELTA is a flexible modular qualification designed for experienced English language teachers to progress further in their careers. DELTA consists of three independent modules.
• Ideal for those wanting to update their teaching knowledge and improve their practice, DELTA can be taken at any stage in a teacher’s career.
"CELTA changed my life! I had taught language before but I always felt a bit unsure of what I was doing – not since CELTA!
The course was interesting, challenging, and the trainers were very experienced and professional.. I would recommend the course to anyone.. The world will be at your feet!"
CELT Athens is an English teacher training centre in the heart of Athens, Greece's historic capital city. We offer a range of English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher training courses including the Cambridge-accredited CELTA and DELTA courses. The CELTA Certificate course is available in-class, while the DELTA Diploma program is available both face-to-face, and online. We also provide our own comprehensive Certificate in TEFL as well as a number of shorter 'Top-up' teaching courses.
Cambridge CELTA and DELTA courses lead to a professional teaching qualification, and are the most sought-after and well-respected international teaching qualifications.
Our tutors are experienced and highly qualified tutors, including well known ELT authors and specialists and they are there to ensure that your first contact with Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is thorough, professional and that your path to a TEFL career development is clear and well supported by their expertise.
CELT Athens is a small and friendly centre - fully dedicated to teacher training and development - where you will never be lost in a vast crowd of trainees but will always receive a lot of personal support and attention.